Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (37295 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Latasha Ngwube's Look To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Traditional Wedding / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by jonnytad(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Social media has successfully turned this transgendered to a celebrity. ....
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by engrkaz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
You are finish today grin
as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by wildchild02: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Okay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Osasnidas(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
cry people get lines sha.. The fat grin
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Childofaking: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is Bobrisky a she or he ? A him or her ?
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by kinghans: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hate bobrinsky but he has finished her grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Tedassie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
You are finish today grin
The grammar turns you on,abi tongue

#lemecomanbegoing
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adults acting so childishly(dunno if there's a word like that)
It's really disheartening.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obontami thinks otherwise, he likes them big

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by goodnews777: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
"The too much fat in your body is really disturbing me" really got me

This he/ she truly has grammatical shortcomings ie acute shortage of vocabulary. latasha may be fat but her backside doesn't stink like yours.
Infact , african men love women like her. Decent conservative Africa have no place for demon possessed individuals who operate the spirit of witchcraft in broad day light all in the name of gay.you are not gay, you are a witch.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Antoeni(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
But it's fact Bobrisky grammar is so horrible
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by brandonobi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
this thread was fun and good until someone decided to bring up the word "witch" into it, try and be happy jare

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Marcofranz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin when is this bobrisky girl or God knows what grow up . If he is thinking he is a celebrity thenI'm sorry to burst his bubbles. He is a dumb bitch he make me hate him on a daily.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Sijo01(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lmao @ oh no you are finish today

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by shibanbo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
No wonder she no invite you. "You are finish today"

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Where have you been? undecided

I have been around.. Missed me? smiley
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Omonoba1: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
I feel like throwing up anytime I see this bobrisky guy..
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by khalids: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
I prefer that fat!!! That too much fat to a slimy masculine scented smelly ass of urs! Mumu
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Not you ,your memes tongue
Smellymouth:

by the way, this confused cross dresser struggling with personality disorder has been given too much attention for his/her stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by gentuj: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
The headline is not correct," comment about him or her",he is now woman ke
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by HayZee06(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
He jst proved d lady right there undecided I think he'll b better off writing in pidgin

Lmao: 'u are finish today'...d lady will be like 'me wey i gt dis kine body finish ke', i neva see sumtin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by biacan(f): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

Where have you been
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by thunderbabs: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
His gateman will still put mouth to abuse dt Latasha gal...jus wait........
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by loomer: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bobrisky na him/her? Make e tell us which e be na
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Didov(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:
"...The too much fat in your body is disturbing you...."

This one pain sha..
..smellymouth....
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Aliii(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
wene i dey o!
onye Agbor nnani nu?
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Didov:
..smelly.mouth....
Who is calling? cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
Where have you been

To the moon and back.. wink
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Not you ,your memes tongue by the way, this confused cross dressing struggling with personality disorder has been given too much attention for his/her stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by biacan(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

To the moon and back.. wink
been a ghost reader for long I do observe your controversial comment but you've not been around lately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Shows "Palliative" Dance Moves / Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.