Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (37293 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Latasha Ngwube's Look To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Traditional Wedding / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by esthy86(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
must bobrisky respond ,dat guy nh idiot

somebody should tell dat asshole nigga dat he can never be a female
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tedassie:

The grammar turns you on,abi tongue
E make me wet grin

#lemecomanbegoing
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
been a ghost reader for long I do observe your controversial comment but you've not been around lately

I took a break off nairaland..
I hope you are good..
Controversial ke? Lol.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Didov(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:
Who is calling? cheesy
.didov is calling,,ow av you been
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

I took a break off nairaland..
I hope you are good..
Controversial ke? Lol.
See these guy yah you controversial nah that Guy smelleyanus was that your second moniker.......?
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
See these guy yah you controversial nah that Guy smelleyanus was that your second moniker.......?
Smelly anus is a different nick..
He is just like a brother to me and he is not controversial. How is your day going..
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Smellymouth: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Didov:
.didov is calling,,ow av you been

Roja tat Diiiiii... cheesy
I have been good. It seems like ages.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by loluadebayo: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
I have dead. Bobrisky yaff finish me today
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by biacan(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

Smelly anus is a different nick..
He is just like a brother to me and he is not controversial. How is your day going..
Tell me the truth don't be afraid
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
so how smellinganus
he has abadoned me o! He isnt treating me well again.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:
"...The too much fat in your body is disturbing you...."

This one pain sha..
OMG! Good to have you back. Where have you been? I missed your memes. At a point, I thought you changed your monicker. Awwwww smiley
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by sinaj(f): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aliii:
onye Agbor nnani nu?
hehe I dnt undastnd wat u typed o!
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Didov(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

Roja tat Diiiiii... cheesy
I have been good. It seems like ages.
thats good to know,op you are now here to stay
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aliii:
onye Agbor nnani nu?
Onye Agbor ki wo?
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by talk2percy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
You are finish today grin
U just ended up pointing out the bad English! U people sef..just pray he doesn't see this, or ur own will be "finished" today...lol. Boby Boby
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
U just ended up pointing out the bad English! U people sef..just pray he doesn't see this, or ur own will be "finished" today...lol. Boby Boby
he will tear me apart cheesy

Dat guy has bad mouth sha. English just dey do him strong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by perdollar(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
You are finish today grin
dear sinaj, each time i look at ur dp n u seemly look back at me, it sends a torrential torment of emotion on my poor heart knowing dt wat I desire may never get to me unless dt which I desire sends me a msg on my FB acct fab syl. pls help me to find u
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by asawanathegreat(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hate gays in my life, Bob risk ur life for hell fire.
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Tedassie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=61945837][/quote]
Bobrisky would be so proud,baybay cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by dubemeagle(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

This one pain sha..
abeg shift ooo make I faint and after reading it latasha ngwa be will be like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by flaxton(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
I was hoping the title of the thread would be "BOBRISKY FIRES BACK AT LATASHA NGWUBE FOR HER LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT HER grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by dubemeagle(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

This one pain sha..
abeg shift ooo make I faint and after reading it latasha ngwube will be like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by sinaj(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tedassie:

Bobrisky would be so proud,baybay cheesy
lollll tufiakwa grin
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by aalangel(f): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
stelruby:
[img][/img]

Latasha Ngwube will be needing to wipe her tears after reading Bobrisky’s response to the fashion designer’s recent interview.

So Latasha in a recent interview with Emeka on ”Rubbin’ Minds” said she’d not invite Bobrisky for her show because of his ‘bad grammar’

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has replied show host, Latasha Ngwube for saying she cannot invite him to her show because of his bad English. Latasha had said she’d not invite him for any episode of her show because of his grammar.

And trusting Risky, he had a perfect response to the designer’s calling out.

And boy is it nasty.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/bobrisky-fires-back-latasha-ngwube-latest-comments/

What's there to cry about? That was a lame, sick, weightless reply from Bobrisky...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
In other news.

Get latest info on IT Tech, Jobs and Education World wide and more.
It+jobs+online+dot+com
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
In other news.

Get latest info on IT Tech, Jobs and Education World wide and more.
It+jobs+online+dot+com (type without + and dot)
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by degyoniro(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bob is not only the king of snap chat he is also the king of clap back
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Tedassie(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
lollll tufiakwa grin
i see the future with you two,baybay

*runs away*
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
I have this Aunt.

Back in the days, she was very very beautiful, natural very light skin but due to trend to become brighter than the stars, she improved on her already white complexion with mixtures of some strong bleaching cremes.

When she was travelling abroad for good, she gave my sister's and I her clothing(very nice, big girls,well tailored cooperate wears)

Those clothes smelled SOOOO BAD despite they were all clean.

No BODY was able to wear even 1 out of the lot. It was that BAD! We just left the boxes there for years till my mother disposed of them.

When ever I hear about this risky thing, I'm reminded of that smell.

I believe this one will have some "distinct- natural body aroma".
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by missyb08(f): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gotta ask this
Why isn't bobrisky arrested already, I thought homosexuality warrants for like 14 years behind bars
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
he has abadoned me o! He isnt treating me well again.
Sweetheart, ... Our love is made in heaven so nothing can separate us... cool
Re: Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him by ellahzy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Smellymouth:

This one pain sha..

where have u been??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Dribbles Wole Arole On Football Pitch (PHOTO / Zlatan Ibile Shows "Palliative" Dance Moves / Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.