Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid (60945 Views)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Skiibii Acknowledges E-money And Kcee For Picking Him Up From Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by newsynews: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Davido has fired a new shot to rekindle his beef with Wizkid who once called him frog voice. This came in form of a shade in reaction to an interview that featured Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke.

Jim Iyke was asked by The Net to choose between Davido and Wizkid. The Actor pick Davido and gave his reason as seen below.

It's not easy to be a rich kid and still go and work. I'm not sure I'll be this hardworking if my dad was a billionaire.

An excited Davido quickly posted a video as seen on @ngtrends Instagram page.

He said:
Take that! Don't be angry at the messenger but the message... common sense media... Laughs.

The Actor was also asked to pick between Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage to which he picked Yemi Alade.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/davido-shade-jim-iyke-wizkid.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by itspzpics(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Arthurwinner(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
da boy davido is actually trying to be better

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by nittroboy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
OBO[/color] my boy cheesy[color=#006600]

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by BEENUEL(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Davido the fortunate fellow

Alot of Rich kids are hard working here in Nigeria...they ain't just fortunate(famous).

#whiteliontotheworld

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by WotzupNG: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Arthurwinner:
da boy davido is actually trying to be better

Frog voice behaves like a kid. Shebi Jim Iyke also picked Yemi Alade over Tiwa Savage. How come we don't see Yemi Alade jubilating upandan?

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Yeligray(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
If i were to choose betwn the two i'd chose non

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by WotzupNG: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeligray:
If i were to choose betwn the two i'd chose non
Why non?

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Sharplakezy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
The day i stop quibbling with people was the day my friend that supports arsenal said he would pick Giroud over Messi

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by skimmy005: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
amateur baby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by maklelemakukula(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes of course. ..Apart from the fact that wizkid is ass-llicking everybody in America, what has he sang in the last one year that can be compared to davido's

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
UP NEXT

Nigerians react to Davido's shade at Wizkid.

Why are Nigerians so jobless?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by olaleks007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wetin concern me biko

Who get light for house, I wan charge my phone

10 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by LesbianBoy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
I will also pick davido too

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by WotzupNG: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I will also pick davido too
Davido with frog voice?

angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Yes of course. ..Apart from the fact that wizkid is ass-llicking everybody in America, what has he sang in the last one year that can be compared to davido's
Try And Update Your IQ Level to 2GB ram,it is still using the oudated 512 mb

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by stillondmatter: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
I wouldn't pick any of them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by emerazz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
nairaland Dis days ehhh??!! contradicting topic/content making from page........ op/mod why na undecided

and nobody noticed...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by donblade85555(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Davido is it a must to choose you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by nairavsdollars(f): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Davido that should be in jail in saner climes over his involvement in murder

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by WebSurfer(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by ionsman: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Your heading says he chose wizkid over davido, and in the content,the reverse is the case.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by snowden9(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
With this title and with the contents inset, i think op has made me to be more confused than Bobrisky.

16 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Flashh: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
How a misleading topic made front-page keeps me wondering.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
nairaland is gradually turning to those evening papers you see around abule egba area.. topic and content no correlate!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by esmarcq(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
why is your topic different from your content? undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by stuffs4me(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol.. WizKid ti take over

I don't blame Jim Iyke.. Nobody wants to associate with a murderer. Froggy_Davido be killing all his friends upandan.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Andyblaze: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na WA oo
Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by maklelemakukula(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
olihilistic:
Try And Update Your IQ Level to 2GB ram,it is still using the oudated 512 mb
savage sad

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by ojkalito(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nobody talking about the misleading headline why

See them modifying their post...na now una de read from the headline down to the content

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Really.... Quite confusing, the topic and the story that follows doesn't add up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.