Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) (54690 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1 is broke!! end of d month and he is sending a reminder for his 50k alert. Ass licker.
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
E money your money too long
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by Mission2prosper: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
PastorAji:
for the stewpeed poster which created this topic

and the god-forsaken MOD which shoved this up to our face
na you steewpeed pass grin

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by hokafor(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is the PA kcee
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by poyet(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
And you'll go to a very wide range of area where kidnappers do their thing without the presence of policemen, yet see them in their numbers attached to one family, all because they are rich, and tip the the police authorities.
Remember the accusations on IGP by senator Misau? It's obvious that you there's no smoke without fire!
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
How many security details just for one person, when the masses are really in need of the officers.
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
pls this rapist is wanted by the police. kindly share by whatever means you have or call and email;
0813 032 0270
STERAbuja@standtoendrape.org
contactus@standtoendrape.org

Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by airex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:

Una wan give me VIP treatment abi una wan dry my pocket?

Do I look like a mugu to you sad
Lol...
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by lakesguy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
E-money≠E*il Money....
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mission2prosper:

Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Seems he has no friends and business associates except Security guards as his associates.

So sick.
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by nom44311: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Nukilia:
What a country!

I pity that country...

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
I don't know what you mean by "get a life" Because I've been living alone and paying my bills since I was 19.
All thanks to my hard work.
And now you're into 19 deal. G money or is it E money is paying off.
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Mission2prosper:
eeyah Pele Airforce1 bum-bum licker
Re: E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) by obidevine(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't know what you mean by "get a life"
Because I've been living alone and paying my bills since I was 19.

All thanks to my hard work.

Let them know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos) / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.