Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54653 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by MimiBiggs(f): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-drags-2face-idibia

The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio.. (Check previous posts for the genesis)

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2021
They should not try it.cos i will kill myself and kill them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by MimiBiggs(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

I pray so too but I'm doing well cool

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by slowice(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Nawaoo..... But why 2baba go dey frolic with baby mama na. Looks like he's been on that shiit.

Make he go prostrate beg make every every settle and make e nor do am again.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by edmaraja: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by MimiBiggs(f): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.

That's the truth

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by illicit(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Donspicey: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na village people dey follow her cheesy

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by SarkinYarki: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
This must have been the plan alll along jare cheesy

Tuface no dey see money like before again and home girl want to hit the street and join her fellow actresses...Next thing na to do Nyash

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by ogbuefi677(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Drama queen.
After joining as d 3rd baby mama,you come de do shito shito

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by abu12: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
She should go an married another man , just the way she has been advising 2face baby mamas to go and look for husband and leave 2face for her alone.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Donetosuityou: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
angry
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Justurtaste: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by eaddyboy: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
With all the sagas that is happening lately, marriage is looking scary to me already

Which way na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Leetika: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Everybody go chop breakfast.

hope Annie knows that we cannot solve her marital issues with 2baba? All of us for social media get problem too. She doesn't owe us an explanation about her marital issues. Bring it to Social Media would only exacerbate the fire.

Meanwhile you reading this our marriage go last in Jesus name

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe she wants to go back to her olosho ways

18 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by FalseProphet1(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
She knew he had baby Mamas yet she married him.

She knew he's into women, still she married him.

She knows that the any successful African man will have his family members flocking around him, still she married him.

She knew that he's most likely to cheat on her with his baby Mamas because of the kids they have for him, yet she married him.

She knew that marriage in this our generation is nothing but deceit, yet she forged on.

Now the chips are down, she wants to Chicken out.

I see her going back to him, I see their marriage forging on despite the storm.

This I have seen.

35 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Adicsonbaba(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Serious case
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by RedEnergy: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Her loss. Carry your wahala and go if you like, just don't stress our Legend 2Face for us please. I stand with 2Face Idibia

27 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
No sympathy from here. You knew who Tuface is, so if u like kee urself

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by OjReloaded(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Make them do well o. I really like the couple

Check my signature ooo

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Ikert21: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
This is getting serious
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Authoreety: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Women should just allow their men who want to cheat, cheat in peace na... After all no one paid groom price for any man... Oginidi?

grin

16 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by BakingPowder247: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Hasty but necessary. Probably wanna go Marry one sugar boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by gmaribel(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Mek Annie calm down now.
Their children are involved.

6 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by pyyxxaro: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
In ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE’s Voice GOOOOO AND BREAK YOUR HEADD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.