Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

7 OS X Tips For Windows Users - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 7 OS X Tips For Windows Users (823 Views)

Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? / Node Variancetv Adware Problem Solved - Windows 10, Mac OS X, Chrome Browser... / Successfully Installed My First Hackintosh (mac Os X On A Windows Pc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 OS X Tips For Windows Users by dannykinz1: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
If you recently purchased a Mac or if you have been required to use a Mac for work, you might be frustrated trying to use OS X if you have been a long-time Windows user. This is completely understandable and Apple really doesn’t care to change their OS to match that of Windows anytime soon.

Apple loves OS X the way it is and it will probably remain the way it is for the remainder of its life. This means you’ll need to get used to some of the differences between Windows and Mac. In my view, OS X could still be made to be easier to use by default, but unfortunately, you have to manually make some changes to make things better.

In this article, I’m going to give you a couple of my favorite tips for Windows users who have to use a Mac and OS X. Once you get used to OS X, you may even like it more than Windows, which is what happened to me. There is a small learning curve, but it’s worth the effort

Read more ...

(1) (Reply)

IPAD 4....just Wifi No Cellular / Clean Direct Uk Used Laptops Available With Free Charger!!! Bonanza!!!! / Google Finally Puts A Full-stop On Htc Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.