Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? (461 Views)

How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently / Get Direct UK Used Apple Macbook With Windows Installed / 7 OS X Tips For Windows Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please I need detailed explanation from experts here, thanks.
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Beblessedbaba: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
No unless the operating system is upgraded to windows 10.
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by rasheedatt(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zaccshegzy:
although according to the small amount I know if the battery is good the ram is OK then you are good to and you can upgrade too
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
although according to the small amount I know if the battery is good the ram is OK then you are good to and you can upgrade too

Thanks very much for your explanation.

1 Like

Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
No unless the operating system is upgraded to windows 10.
Okay, but would it be able to run windows 10 smoothly with 2GB RAM and Intel Atom processor?
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Veiniously: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zaccshegzy:

Okay, but would it be able to run windows 10 smoothly with 2GB RAM and Intel Atom processor?
it will run. Just make sure you keep up to date
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Veiniously:
it will run. Just make sure you keep up to date
Alright, thanks very much.
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by OneKinGuy(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
If you can pay for malwarebyte premium, then you'll haven no problem using win7.
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Beblessedbaba: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
I will surprise you when you home laptop that has internet on it is exploited since there is no security patches for windows 7.

Also imagine how slow it will be with 2GB ram.

Save up and buy something better
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
I will surprise you when you home laptop that has internet on it is exploited since there is no security patches for windows 7.

Also imagine how slow it will be with 2GB ram.

Save up and buy something better

Thanks bro for the advice.
Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Nyamve1: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zaccshegzy:

They've launched End of Support (EoD) on window 7. Its not saved at all. No security, no update is backing or being provides for it get something better

1 Like

Re: Please Is A Laptop With Windows 7 OS Okay For Someone Who Is Into Online Deals? by Zaccshegzy(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Nyamve1:

They've launched End of Support (EoD) on window 7. Its not saved at all. No security, no update is backing or being provides for it get something better
Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Super Neat US Used Mini Laptops At Cheap Prices / Brand New Apple Macbook With M1 Chip Going Cheap / Acer Nitro 5 I5-10gen Gtx1650 4gig SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.