Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary (22359 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Don Jazzy Mavin Records Marks 10th Anniversary / Chief Agbalanze Adorns Eminent Magazine As Publication Marks 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by AlexReports(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Philanthropic activities of the Chairman of Big Church Group has attracted the interest of The Federal Government of Canada as he was honoured at Toronto during the prestigious event of AfroGlobal Television Excellence award held recently.  The Non-governmental Organisation of the brand - Big Church Foundation was honoured with " HUMANITERIAN Award 2017 at a star-studded ceremony. The award was presented on behalf of the government by Hon. Peter Fonseca, Member Of Parliament For Mississauga East-Cooksville. 

The company which started as Big Church Haven was made a conglomerate of his different companies and renamed Big Church Group in 2010. The company has recorded several milestones in different capacities including Agriculture,  ICT, Real Estates and others. Following his achievements, the brand is already at the advanced stage of hosting it's 10 year anniversary this November.  

Dr Olakunle Oladunni Churchill, the CEO of Big Church Heaven is in a joyous mood at the moment as he's planning to celebrate the 10 anniversary of his company in a big way following a winning streak of major awards in the last few days.

First he was awarded the 2017 La Mode Life time Humanitarian award for Youth empowerment, then Team Africa Awards honoured him for his remarkable innovation in ICT and finally, awarded his movie called "KADA RIVER" a new Nigerian movie production by Big Church Entertainment won the prestigious "Historical Peace Movie Of The Year" award courtesy of the Peace Ambassador Agency.

According to Dr Churchill, 'I'm overwhelmed by the magnitude of honour that these awards hold and I'm truly grateful'. He went on to say, 'we as Nigerians should tell our stories ourselves. Let the people in other parts of the world see and understand what our people have gone through due to Religious and Ethical Intolerance. The Big Church Group has always and will continue to preach the importance of Promoting peaceful coexistence; religious and ethical tolerance amongst other things, which are important strands for national peace'.

With his huge business empire cutting across Agriculture, entertainment, properties, IT and in the last 10 years, Dr Churchill has been rendering assistance to the needy and putting smile on the faces of those who are less privileged with some percentages from the profit made from the company.

In November, the astute businessman will be celebrating his company’s 10th year anniversary in Lagos starting with a dinner party tagged ‘Dinner with the CEO’s’ at the prestigious Eko Hotels is expected to have in attendance of top company executives, banks MDs, among others.  

On the day of the celebration, Churchill in the company of friends and close associates would quietly visit a motherless baby home to donate some items.
In a quest to keep touching lives, his Big Church foundation recently donated an ambulance car to the federal fire service in Abuja thus, making him the first donor ever in the history of the fire service. He also footed hospital bills of fire victim.

Some of his other major awards and recognition include, 2013 United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, 2014 Philanthropist of the Year, 2015 Man Of Year (Humanitarian), 2016 Lifetime membership and Partnership with Lions Club, 2017 Honorary Chieftaincy Title From The King Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna, 2017 Honorary Chieftaincy In Liberia amongst others.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/kudos-canadian-government-honours_31.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by python1: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
God bless you sir for making Nigerians proud. Unlike some animals who travelled to india to display the worst barbarism ever known in the history of mankind

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by iamJ(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
This guy looks like a reptile lipsrsealed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by nairavsdollars(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
See his head like AGBAKO abi na apoti FEDECO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Ayodejioak(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Unfortunately, Nigerians in dispora read about all these names but don't even know who they are. Can someone be kind enough to tell us who he Is? I

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Tonto Dike right now. Abeg who get that wicked bird picture? grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by MRAKBEE(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
The incomplete metamorphosis of the son of a Gardener--Tonto Dikeh
But why did she have to pay her bride price when she has a philanthropist as a husband??
Fake things everywhere.. Lie is the new endemic in town.
But It seems dude has more potentials than his ex.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by OboOlora(f): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Don't know my stance about people with questionable source of income that engage in humanitarian services. Recently on my flight back from DC, I met a guy named Yemmy Alaska who was asking me out. He told me alot about this guy and even all the donors to Kokun foundation. When I doubted him, he even showed me pictures of him with this guy and other known internet fraudsters.
I am not judging, read in-between the lines and walk along with it.
Bless!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Innobee99(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tonto go drop another accusation nw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by SwacoBlackPope: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Issoite
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by nairavsdollars(f): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
tonto dike right now

44 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by FarahAideed: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tonto will not like this so expect some drama from her on social media tommorow

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by nairavsdollars(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
This guy just use Tonto Dike to become celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Benjom(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
python1:
God bless you sir for making Nigerians proud. Unlike some animals who travelled to india to display the worst barbarism ever known in the history of mankind

grin grin

I learnt they now fight with swords in this 21st Century... Buhahahahahahha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by drchinchek: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is Tonto Dike? shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by mabebe1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
And 'they' said he didnt have money, that 'someone' helped him pay bride price

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Thatdrebaba: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Waiting for the outburst from the bitter woman("she who must not be named " tonto dike) before tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by WebSurfer(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:
This guy looks like a reptile lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Bolustical: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Expect a thread on Tonto serious wailing within next seven days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by sharliz(f): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Giving naija a good reputation is what matters

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by unitysheart(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wehdone sir. Oko Toto dike dike
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Big Man. cool
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
All I can remembered about what the girl said is " don't turn that small town to express"

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by toprealman: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tonto Dike must be overwhelmed by this development abi?
Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by kingthreat(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
How much Churchill dey pay this Alex Reports sef. You just dey publicise the guy like na the new messiah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by MRAKBEE(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
OboOlora:
Don't know my stance about people with questionable source of income that engage in humanitarian services. Recently on my flight back from DC, I met a guy named Yemmy Alaska who was asking me out. He told me alot about this guy and even all the donors to Kokun foundation. When I doubted him, he even showed me pictures of him with this guy and other known internet fraudsters.
I am not judging, read in-between the lines and walk along with it.
Bless!
And so?
He is an internet fraudster.
Why would a guy whom you met for the first time admit committing such crime?
This is someone that should have impressed you so as to win your heart..
Ur a liar sister

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by stuffs4me(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Congrtats to Olakunle Churchill

Meanwhile, in other news, tonto_dike be like:-

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by w1sEmAn: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol grin
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
Tonto Dike right now. Abeg who get that wicked bird picture? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Honours Olakunle Churchill As He Marks 10th Anniversary by cashcity: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
This wunt go down well with Tonto Dike,, her career is on the decline why her Ex husband career is progressing exponentially... Sorry loser like dicay toto,,,, U finally lose...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash / BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act / Mr Jollof Meets With Jay Jay Okocha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.