Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari (1610 Views)

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Femi Fani-kayode Mocks Rochas Okorocha / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by iamlegitimate1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by iamlegitimate: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by Ogbeide85(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
He's entitle to his words. But to me Nigeria made the biggest mistake by voting pmb. Come 2019 we should enable to correct the mess. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by clevvermind(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
WE NEED TO COLLECTIVELY KICK OUT BUHARI IN 2019 SO AS TO FREE THIS COUNTRY FROM THIS BONDAGE. WE NEED TO CORRECT OUR MISTAKE NOW BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE.

2 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by vengertime: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tinubu is just a fool. Now I believe the Northerners are really smart. When they need something they draw you closer, when they get it they kick you out again.

Now I see why the British handed powers to them, it's not by going to school.

NIGERIA is the only country where the illiterates rule while the so called proffessors and academically sane people answer Sir to them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by Cyynthialove(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bitter truth from FFK, just like Adeyinka Grandson.
After reading the attached below, you should know those that will come to this thread like slaves they are and attack FFK's personality, instead of addressing the message at hand. They always come up with their stupid slogan .... like " FFK is a drug addict, bla bla bla", address the message at hand... no, rather, they only end up with insults just to keep deceiving the gullible ones. Sometimes I wonder if they are cursed to remain slaves to the caliphate despite the ill treatment they receive from the same caliphate they worship. Perpetual dirty slaves, that is what I call them. They are irredeemable, they are problem of SW and Southern Nigeria as a whole.
Anything to please the caliphate is well acceptable to them even at their own detriment.
It's a pity.
No wonder God placed curse on them never to be the president of this country despite all their struggle to please their masters.They are hell bent in sabotaging the struggle of SW and southerners as a whole.
Ask that iddiot that called himself yakassi abi na yanksee that was asking of the number of mumuzlems representative at Ibadan summit, its because they know those they use to destabilize southerners and those mumu won't even disappoint by dancing to their tune.
Spits !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by MyNewJackeT: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Have you guys forgotten that The president is holding OANDO for Ransom.

why won't Tinubu's support buhari.

The FG even went on to attack his TVC.
he's going to support his business over us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by ewigmee: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
A man in our taxi today said that - Any time jagaban needs something and it's not giving, he throws tantrum through the media, baba will call him and appease him, and he will then sing praise of the President.

5 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Well my advise for my fellow Nigerians is Tinubu os already a very rich man and there is very little Buharis govt can do to him but the reat of us currently having our destinies destroyed by tge inept Buhari need to know Tinubu or no Tinubu we need to send Buhari packing

1 Like

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
lol watch as pigs and idiots lick his feet despite his claims of doing bianca before Ojukwu....

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Cyynthialove:
After reading the attached below, you should know those that will come to this thread like slaves they are and attack FFK's personality, instead of addressing the message at hand. They always come up with their stupid slogan .... like " FFK is a drug addict, bla bla bla", address the message at hand... no, rather, they only end up with insults just to keep deceiving the gullible ones. Sometimes I wonder if they are cursed to remain slaves to the caliphate despite the ill treatment they receive from the same caliphate they worship. Perpetual dirty slaves, that is what I call them. They are irredeemable, they are problem of SW and Southern Nigeria as a whole.
Anything to please the caliphate is well acceptable to them even at their own detriment.
It's a pity.
No wonder God placed curse on them never to be the president of this country despite all their struggle to please their masters.They are hell bent in sabotaging the struggle of SW and southerners as a whole.
Ask that iddiot that called himself yakassi abi na yanksee that was asking of the number of mumuzlems representative at Ibadan summit, its because they know those they use to destabilize southerners and those mumu won't even disappoint by dancing to their tune.

[/s]

How does this your oinking help mrs kanu find cownu the run away coward?

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
vengertime:
Tinubu is just a fool. Now I believe the Northerners are really smart. When they need something they draw you closer, when they get it they kick you out again.

Now I see why the British handed powers to them, it's not by going to school.

NIGERIA is the only country where the illiterates rule while the so called proffessors and academically sane people answer Sir to them.
[/s]

Whenever cownu zombies speak you can easily feel their obvious obtuse and unintelligent speak, they ignore the illiterates like cownu whom they gave leadership and pronouce their illiteracy on everyone else. Is it any wonder pmb gave python a free reign on such illiterates.

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cyynthialove:
It's a pity.

You registered yesterday and have already spent17 hours online. You are either not Yoruba or otherwise a miseducated one. There is no division in Yorubaland on the religious ground. Any Issue is not beyond a little animosity you may say between ijebus and egbas we still see ourselves as Yoruba first and foremost.

When Odua Republiccomes it will consist of both Christians and Muslims, only ibos cannot live with Muslims and I suspect you're one trying to sow religious discord among Yorubas, like all others before you failure is assured. Why will I be unable to live in harmony with my aunt who is now Muslim by marriage or my cousins who are Muslims, some married to other Christians?

Only ibos whose leaders served northern principals in the first and second Republic and who cast their votes in the third Republic for a Tofa/Ugoh ticket which lost but the Abiola/Kingibe ticket had Yoruba as senior partner, but still say Yorubas are slaves to north.
Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by BAILMONEY: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cyynthialove:
It's a pity.

GOD BLESS ADEYINKA GRANDSONsad

2 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by BAILMONEY: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Whenever cownu zombies speak you can easily feel their obvious obtuse and unintelligent speak, they ignore the illiterates like cownu whom they gave leadership and pronouce their illiteracy on everyone else. Is it any wonder pmb gave python a free reign on such illiterates.
A.BOKI WHATS UPgrin

5 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by onward4life(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Have you guys forgotten that The president is holding OANDO for Ransom.

why won't Tinubu's support buhari.

The FG even went on to attack his TVC.
he's going to support his business over us.

No be lie just just came to me ooo

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by shallysgirl: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aboki ke?
na afonjazzy headslammer the aboki slave. Na him be that.
BAILMONEY:
A.BOKI WHATS UPgrin

3 Likes

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by anitapreeti(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamlegitimate:

Op Stop disgracing Ops please!
Lol
Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by BAILMONEY: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
shallysgirl:
Aboki ke?
na afonjazzy headslammer the aboki slave. Na him be that.
VEDAXCOOL IS A PURE FULANI MAN
Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by kernel505: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
WE NEED TO COLLECTIVELY KICK OUT BUHARI IN 2019 SO AS TO FREE THIS COUNTRY FROM THIS BONDAGE. WE NEED TO CORRECT OUR MISTAKE NOW BEFORE IT GETS TOO LATE.

Please correct yourself, not "our", but your mistake. I didn't vote, and wouldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by Ratello: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2017
That picture of Buhari and Tinubu shaking hands at the State house reminds me of "Gere Alimi and Afonja" I do not pity Tinubu at all at least with the benefits of hindsight on history, he of all people should know better! FFK is right on this one.

1 Like

Re: Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari by Caseless: 2:56am On Nov 01, 2017
The donkey cried more than the bereaved. He seems dumped by the same Tinubu he was crying for few weeks back and he's gone berserk for that reason.

He told us how Buhari is planning to shut radio continental down and, here we are having Tinubu with the same Buhari.

Shame on you, scumbag kayode.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians / Youths Protest Missing APC Ward Congress Materials In Imo State / Derica (cup) Of Beans Now N400. Nigeria Where Are We Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.