Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians (1608 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by Lush100(m): 4:28am On May 01, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says the federal government will no longer fold its arms while miscreants create religious tensions across Nigeria –

Osinbajo describes killings in worshipcentres as the height of wickedness and reveals that the return of Jesus Christ is even closer than it was believed in the past.

According to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who declared that the federal government will not allow miscreants to stoke up a religious conflict by making it impossible for anyone to preach the gospel or even for Muslims to worship in their mosques.

This report was released by Laolu Akande, his spokesperson,he said Osinbajo stated this at the inauguration of the headquarters building and auditorium of the Deeper Life Bible Church in Gbagada, Lagos on Tuesday, April 24. “It is not only a heinous sacrilege but high wickedness to kill persons in a place of worship.

I'm sorry I forgot to add the source
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:32am On May 01, 2018
what an idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by Fronesis: 4:34am On May 01, 2018
White guys around me will tell me, " The problem with Africans is that we talk too much with no intelligent action." African leaders will only talk but ask them, what do we do, they just ignore and do as if they didnt hear you. That's why while Trump is telling you "we are going to hit Syria!", the missile is in its trajectory already. I've learnt alot from that nonsense guy...lol. Sir, we are tired of this poo of a government that just talk and complain about the past. Talking will do nothing. Action will change things.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by emmasege: 5:07am On May 01, 2018
While awaiting the source from the OP, I have one or two questions for the pseudopastor.

1. Is this another deceit meant to deceive gullible christiabs, particularly his RCCG followers?

2. Can he please tell his spiritual head Adeboye to lend his voice to that of many Christian leaders against the genocide of Christians in the middle belt?

Until he and Adeboye do the needful, they should forever hold their peace and not garner support for this evil Buhari again. They could focus their attention on their needless of building RCCG parish at every pole.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by enlady(f): 5:16am On May 01, 2018
Osinbanjo should go and sit down. Nigerians in the south do not understand the threat to Christianity this herdsmen attacks in the middle belt portend. It is different from the Boko haram insurgency in the North east. It is a land grab.
Most displaced communities in the predominantly christian middle belt are today occupied by Fulani herdsmen. The indigenous inhabitants have been chased away. Today they are IDPs or have relocated to urban areas. I can state a documented case of 54 communities completely occupied in 2 LGAs of Plateau state alone.
The Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt today are an army of occupation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:19am On May 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by delishpot: 5:38am On May 01, 2018
Srcret to winning the hearts of most Nigerisns..... Condemn things that make them uncomfortable and pass the blame to anyone they hate. Oh and dont forget to point out religious text and say it is the way God has arranged it. Nigerians would stop using their brains the moment they hear that. VP knows the trick already.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by PassingShot(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
what an idiot!
Tell him at home.
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by limeta(f): 5:54am On May 01, 2018
If it was right for you to fold yr arms before what has changed now
Why now pastor?
Election don come abi.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by kense88: 8:06am On May 01, 2018
Our dwarf commissioner is fooling himself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by osscarr(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2018
Lol
Osinbajo dey fume
Abeg I want to c what the dwarf looks like when fuming
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On May 01, 2018
Osinbanjo should his his head in disgrace jare ... he is part and parcel of govt that has been supritending over the killings of Christians left right and centre

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by Evablizin(f): 8:17am On May 01, 2018
Fume what??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by clarocuzioo(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2018
Osibanjo you are a disgrace to Christianity, under your watch Christians were being massacred with impunity, as a professor of law, the resources invested in you is just a waste as you refused to deliver when needed most. May I remind you that with thispetty politics you have played with human lives, you have automatically earned the following dishonourary awards
1.Worst Vice President
2. Worst Professor of law
3.Worst RCCG pastor
4.Most Hypocritical Christian of the Year

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by 8744Kin(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2018
"A believer behaving like mumu in place of authority." - Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by Omololu2121: 8:45am On May 01, 2018
enlady:
Osinbanjo should go and sit down. Nigerians in the south do not understand the threat to Christianity this herdsmen attacks in the middle belt portend. It is different from the Boko haram insurgency in the North east. It is a land grab.
Most displaced communities in the predominantly christian middle belt are today occupied by Fulani herdsmen. The indigenous inhabitants have been chased away. Today they are IDPs or have relocated to urban areas.[/b] I can state a documented case of 54 communities completely occupied in 2 LGAs of Plateau state alone. [b]
The Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt today are an army of occupation
what are the indigenes of this state doing about it
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by enlady(f): 8:59am On May 01, 2018
Honestly, nothing tangible from the indigenes. The sustained attacks took over a decade to calm down.
In 2012, a serving senator was caught up in the attacks and lost his life. As a result GEJ gave military orders to flush out the marauders. You will not believe the backlash from local and international media. They claimed it was a plot to wipe out Fulani. As a result the military order was scaled down.
Most of the displaced families now live with relatives in the metropolis or other safe villages. The victims of the most recent attacks are still in church IDP camps.

Omololu2121:
what are the indigenes of this state doing about it
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by fergie001: 9:00am On May 01, 2018
8744Kin:
"A believer behaving like mumu in place of authority." - Oyedepo
You have said it all.
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by MistadeRegal(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2018
angry
Did he just notice...?
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2018
Fronesis:
White guys around me will tell me, " The problem with Africans is that we talk too much with no intelligent action." African leaders will only talk but ask them, what do we do, they just ignore and do as if they didnt hear you. That's why while Trump is telling you "we are going to hit Syria!", the missile is in its trajectory already. I've learnt alot from that nonsense guy...lol. Sir, we are tired of this poo of a government that just talk and complain about the past. Talking will do nothing. Action will change things.
The only thing we learn from this post is that the poster has inferiority complex around white folk
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by ZorGBUooeh: 10:21am On May 01, 2018
Wetin dey worry this short he goat?Becos trump talk imself wan talk.

Shameless pastor..Always afraid to talk against the oppressions ad killings of his fellow christian..The day yu will resign from this evil govt, is the day I will start taking yu serious..Coward
Re: Osinbajo Fumes At Physical Persecution Of Christians by anibirelawal(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
Well said our able VP.

Some wailers are worse than the killer herdsmen with their ways of thinking & potraying matters, they keep trolling any sound opinions with their hate bigoted minds.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Gubernatorial Result Of 29 Lg / Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President / See The Reason Why Arewatwitter Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.