Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised (2028 Views)

It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Biafrareform(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Envy and hate pushed you to joined the enemy to stampede Nnamdi Kanu because you think he came from nowhere to steal the show. He is out of the way and your situation getting worse by the day. Your 26B dollars carted away with a paltry crumb of 5B naira sprayed on you to help destroy your brother who was working so hard to liberate you from the shackles of mediocrity. At the end you and I are the losers while our common enemy is the winner. They are doing their thing unchallenged, how you feel matters not to them, because they know you will only talk and it ends there.

Since Nnamdi Kanu you thought was your problem was taken out of the way with your help, has anything changed?

Why has the clamour for restructure disappeared so quickly?

If you dont know, Nnamdi Kanu was the force that gave restructure an audience and a lifeline. The oligarchy only tilted towards restructure because the agitation to separate from Nigeria that was gathering momentum scared the hell out of their lives. Now that the reason the oligarchy was bending towards restructure is out of the way. What next, "The Restructuring Association"?

Today characters like Gowon are telling you why Nigeria can never be restructured, dont blame them because you gave such characters the platform and the voice to talk rubbish.That you will stick to this failed system, is your own doing. You have nobody to blame, you brought it upon yourselves.

Hate is one hell of a feeling that makes a very intelligent person to act stupid. Your hate for Nnamdi Kanu put you in this state of confusion.

How market, Mr, Mrs, Dr., Chief, Professor and Prophet Restructurers?

By Freddie I. Ude

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by iamJ(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Freedom fighter in a hole

He shld come out let's discuss the number of states he wants

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by GameGod(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Biafrareform:
Envy and hate pushed you to joined the enemy to stampede Nnamdi Kanu because you think he came from nowhere to steal the show. He is out of the way and your situation getting worse by the day. Your 26B dollars carted away with a paltry crumb of 5B naira sprayed on you to help destroy your brother who was working so hard to liberate you from the shackles of mediocrity. At the end you and I are the losers while our common enemy is the winner. They are doing their thing unchallenged, how you feel matters not to them, because they know you will only talk and it ends there.

Since Nnamdi Kanu you thought was your problem was taken out of the way with your help, has anything changed?

If you dont know, Nnamdi Kanu was the force that gave restructure an audience and a lifeline. The oligarchy only tilted towards restructure because the agitation to separate from Nigeria that was gathering momentum scared the hell out of their lives. Now that the reason the oligarchy was bending towards restructure is out of the way. What next, "The Restructuring Association"?

Today characters like Gowon are telling you why Nigeria can never be restructured, dont blame them because you gave such characters the platform and the voice to talk rubbish.That you will stick to this failed system, is your own doing. You have nobody to blame, you brought it upon yourselves.

Hate is one hell of a feeling that makes a very intelligent person to act stupid. Your hate for Nnamdi Kanu put you in this state of confusion.

By Freddie I. Ude
[/s]
Cownu is a donkey!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by GameGod(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Cownu is a donkey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
D Parasitic North has the Guts to Call Yoruba Support inconsequential in d last election (2015), yet Yoruba s Can't Man Up, dey prefer Attacking the Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is Alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Babalegba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
The o.p is suffering from brain malnutrition.. KANU is a fraudster who swindled ibos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Baawaa(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nnamdi kanu the scammer that ran away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
As a Niger deltan, I know my enemies dey Ain't d Igboes

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baawaa:
Nnamdi kanu the scammer that ran away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Non of ur family member is smart Enuf to be a scammer u are All Due..mb asses

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by BudeYahooCom: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kanu the great Ohamadike who shook the zoo to its very foundations,
....scared the shiit of gworo-chewing diseased and parasitic abokkis,
........made the ewedurudeen numbskulls lament their possible stay in zoogeria without Biafrans and under fulani Caliphate rule. There will be emirates in Oshogbo and Oyo whether they like or not. grin

........and revealed the efulefus within the Biafran region who were previously pretending to be true Biafrans and silently working against Igbo interest while swallowing bribes. This group is the most dangerous but they and their bloodline will definitely go into extinction when the time is right.

Great Achievements I must say. Biafra remains solidly on course.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Baawaa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Non of u family members is smart Enuf to be a scammer u are All Due..mb asses
kanu has drained your brain

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Throwback: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ohamadike on the run.

Who will ever outrun the Okanlawon of our time?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by CrtlAltDel: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biafrareform:
[s]Envy and hate pushed you to joined the enemy to stampede Nnamdi Kanu because you think he came from nowhere to steal the show. He is out of the way and your situation getting worse by the day. Your 26B dollars carted away with a paltry crumb of 5B naira sprayed on you to help destroy your brother who was working so hard to liberate you from the shackles of mediocrity. At the end you and I are the losers while our common enemy is the winner. They are doing their thing unchallenged, how you feel matters not to them, because they know you will only talk and it ends there.

By Freddie I. Ude[/s]
Never again!!! …… The sanity we are enjoying on NL must not stop grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5965405_5959357ipob1jpeg3f89c3b9c6bcc88b30059d830773d404_jpeg78d4f2d4fcf4157c22c0c9b0f6cac3b9

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baawaa:

kanu has drained your brain

Buhari hs Made u an Incurable zoneBi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Isoko1stSon(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Never again!!! …… The sanity we are enjoying on NL must not stop grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5965405_5959357ipob1jpeg3f89c3b9c6bcc88b30059d830773d404_jpeg78d4f2d4fcf4157c22c0c9b0f6cac3b9

Only In a Lawless Zoo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by mpianya39(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
iamJ:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by FarahAideed: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baawaa:

Stop trying to digress , Kanu never ran away but was unjustly killed by the govt of the day

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Baawaa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
FarahAideed:

Stop trying to digress , Kanu never ran away but was unjustly killed by the govt of the day
This is a bad news for bia-fraud people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by gidgiddy: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Biafran agitation was one of the greatest steams the agitators for restructuring. There is not one agitator of restructuring that did not IPOB or the Biafran agitation as a reason why restructuring was necessary.

The funny thing is that most those against IPOB and rejoice at the human rights abuse called operation Python dance, are those who dont even belong to the SE/SS area.

How can someone leave his zone to be interested in what happens is other zones?

Im an Igbo man, if any group or guy starts talking about secession of the NE or NW or NC or the SW, I wont care because those places have nothing to do with me(although I might be concerned about the Benue Igbos)

If anyone talks about independence of the SS, I would be concerned about the Igbo/Igboids and Igbo speaking people.

Nnamdi Kanu will be talking about independence in the SE but a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man who has nothing to do with SE or Igbo areas of the SS will develop headache. Why?

IPOB has a temporary set back, Im confident that they will win the challenge of their proscription in court and return to their street agitation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
gidgiddy:
The Biafran agitation was one of the greatest steams the agitators for restructuring. There is not one agitator of restructuring that did not IPOB or the Biafran agitation as a reason why restructuring was necessary.

The funny thing is that most those against IPOB and rejoice at the human rights abuse called operation Python dance, are those who dont even belong to the SE/SS area.

Im an Igbo man, if any group or guy starts talking about secession of the NE or NW or NC or the SW, I wont care because those places have nothing to do with me(although I might be concerned about the Benue Igbos)

If anyone talks about independence of the SS, I would be concerned about the Igbo/Igboids and Igbo speaking people.

Nnamdi Kanu will be talking about independence in the SE but a Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani man who has nothing to do with SE or Igbo areas of the SS will develop headache. Why?

IPOB has a temporary set back, Im confident that they will win the challenge of their proscription in court and return to their street agitation
Thumb up!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by OreMI22: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biafrareform:

By Freddie I. Ude

Nnamdi Kanu was not despised.
I think folks disagreed with his methods, but he also could not accommodate any contrary views. He also largely underestimated the Nigeria state penchant for violence. By completely focusing his struggle on rule of law, non-violence and the respect for the law. When Buhari repeatedly violated court orders, people warned him that Buhari had little or no regard for rule of law but he disregarded the advise hoping to prove his case in court and get justice through the legal approach.
I think followers of Nnamdi Kanu will seriously reconsider that approach. I must quickly add that those advocating for open rebellion and warfare are also wrong in their own approach. The right approach is a sustained gradual reduction in oil production through disruptions , engaging in the political process to bring out peace, justice,devolution of powers and fair resource control based on the 1963 constitution.

Primarily, the Northwest zone which is presently cheating every other region of Nigeria will not agree to any of these, but when they notice the proceed from oil is continuously falling as nobody benefits from the situation, they will be wise to sue for equity and peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Bari22: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rip kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
am also a Niger delta and I will tell u d Igbo's are not our friends either

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Caseless: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 01, 2017
gidgiddy:

True, but he, KANU attacked the Yorubas first. He said all evil stuff about the Yoruba race as an entity, cursed out pastors from the South West. His campaign of hate against Yorubas was very vile and his followers clearly swallowed his narrative. Believe me there were many Yorubas that were indifferent about the Biafran cause initially but had to fight back when IPOB launched a campaign of hate against them online.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by NPComplete: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Riko2:
am also a Niger delta and I will tell u d Igbo's are not our friends either

That guy is just one Igbo boy claiming Niger Delta. By their names u shall know them. Wetin concern Isoko with Biafra? Yeye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Freedom fighter! Freedom from what? His stupidity?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Kanu the great Ohamadike who shook the zoo to its very foundations,
....scared the shiit of gworo-chewing diseased and parasitic abokkis,
........made the ewedurudeen numbskulls lament their possible stay in zoogeria without Biafrans and under fulani Caliphate rule. There will be emirates in Oshogbo and Oyo whether they like or not. grin

........and revealed the efulefus within the Biafran region who were previously pretending to be true Biafrans and silently working against Igbo interest while swallowing bribes. This group is the most dangerous but they and their bloodline will definitely go into extinction when the time is right.

Great Achievements I must say. Biafra remains solidly on course.

Self deception is the worst thing anyone can do to himself. Have you tried getting professional help?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

You are your own enemy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, The Freedom Fighter That Was Despised by OreMI22: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
IPOB needs to re-strategize.
I warned here that putting the interest of IPOB counter to the interest of Anambra people would only result in the disgrace of IPOB. But the Euphoria of May 30th, 2017 sit at home where the interest of IPOB aligned with the interest of the people to honor their heroes blinded so many people with poor analytical minds. Now that we have see the reason and taken the disgrace, it is time to re-strategize.

The people want to have a referendum and the best way to achieve it is to go to court both in Nigeria and ECOWAS to decide if the people have a right to referendum based on international law or not.

Also lobbying sympathetic governments to introduce the referendum for Biafra bill at the United Nations may just happen. Buhari quickly visited Turkey to mend fences just because he wants to checkmate purported IPOB sympathy there. The problem with current IPOB leadership is that it focuses on insulting people, calling Buhari a pedophile than properly articulate it's position and strategize on how to achieve it.

I saw an interview where Uche Mefor was asked " Tell me which Nigerian law is against Igbo people" and he didn't mention the impact of the quota system, massive exploitation of the oil resources of the zone for the benefit of predominantly northern Nigeria based on the 1999 constitution they have continued to foist upon the nation, the abandonment of the region in appointments or federal infrastructure projects, exclusion of the region from the security architecture of what is supposedly their country & mass dismissal of the SE and SS officers from the armed forces. Frustration of federal infrastructure in the zone such as Enugu International airport, Onitsha seaport, federal roads in the zone etc. How could he forget mentioning any of these issues, but remembers to mention Buhari is a terrorist or pedophile? The entire strategy needs a complete overhaul to stop focusing on Buhari alone, but on the grievances the region suffers under the Nigerian state. IPOB leaders must learn how to articulate it's position effectively and succinctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ-lrpcdEAw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture / Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders / Okey Ezeh Wins At Appeal – Imo Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.