Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (48719 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by reuben79: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:
Nonsense,why must the reporter add the name of the church?

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
The church is so big that anyone can claim to be its member/ deacon.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

May God almighty punish anyone satan is using against the kchurch of God.u r d problem of urself

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by undefeated(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
d
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by moses93(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
make una give me from inside small make I take pay my school fees u de beg una.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by undefeated(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
d
MyNewJackeT:
Synagogue Church of all Nations impacts more lives than RCCG.

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.
d
not a competition between both, its all to the glory of God
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

1)Synagogue Church of all Nations impacts more lives than RCCG.

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

2) Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

1) You are free to go to your synagogue. It is NOT the duty of church to be given out bag of rice for television to see. Many Churches(including RCCG) around Nigeria do a lot for people but quietly in a proper bible manner.

2) When did Nnamdi Kanu become a standard of what is RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by IBreakRules: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
the hashtag #WeFightForYou got me.. like seriously!?
but where are the 100 of millions recovered from the politicians in the past?
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
When will EFCC return to the members the money stolen by RCCG under the guise of 'tithes' to the members ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by RealAAdekunjo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigeria is just in higgledy-piggledy, we don't need epexegesis at all.....imagine pastor or wetin I hear

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
People who make a career of criticising churches. Go and get yourself a real job
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
shevchenko:
Where is the picture

Stupid

A little patience in life is all you need brother.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

May God almighty punish anyone satan is using against the church of God.

are u feeling uncomfortable?
except u too are not guilty of this
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmn, church biz pay ooooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Church money is extortion from the sheepish congregation, that's why criminals feel it's okay to steal it for the second time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Bellony88(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
when re de going to return d one dr yahoo member used in sowing seed to the church

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:

its Good The Name Of The Church Is Mentioned So That People Will Be Wise And Not Be Decieved By Dubious Deacons.
These Day All U Need To Become A Deacon Is Money, We Are Seeing The Result Now.

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
you are hopeless.....as per ur reasoning
Biety:

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
There is news that officials of the EFCC also collect a proportion of any recovered funds as fee...they need to also disclose to us how much they got in this case undecided
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pastors should stop scamming their followers with tithing. Say NO to tithing.

Tithing is a law of Moses.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by AntiGod: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.

Do you know how many people that Synagogue church buried in their church foundation?
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

what did I say in my post that's a lie?

if you don't answer me you're a hypocrite.

who do they pay returns to, is it me that the RCCG pays weekly returns to or you.

it seems you're the one whose been brain washed, truth is you'll never benefit from that church. If you think your life is better because of the church you go to, then you are the one whose been scammed.
because synagogue comes out to show the money he gave people now means other church's doesn't give out because they don't make it public?IIam not suppose to reply yout though cos I see hate and senseless criticism in your post but I just want to pray a prayer for you... # may God have mercy on you sir# I won't say more sir
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by MyNewJackeT: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
AntiGod:

Do you know how many people that Synagogue church buried in their church foundation?

hahahaha funny guy
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by MyNewJackeT: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Akolawole:

1) You are free to go to your synagogue. It is NOT the duty of church to be given out bag of rice for television to see. Many Churches(including RCCG) around Nigeria do a lot for people but quietly in a proper bible manner.

2) When did Nnamdi Kanu become a standard of what is RIGHT.

what have they given you, you dey talk like say I no dey go redeemed, don't be deceived bro. The reason why the UN was created was because the church failed on its responsibility.
you're here talking about Adeboye like I don't know him. I know how a church is run my guy.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by MyNewJackeT: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
in fact let me repeat what I said; I know how a church is run.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by seunfape(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Deacon fa
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:
That name sounds Biafran.

No wonder the church keeps appointing people from the west to head the Church in all its parish, because they don't trust brothers from the other side.

I am a member of the RCCG so I know what I'm saying.

Like we've not heard cases of corrupt Yoruba pastors in RCCG. Abeg shift, you don't know what you're saying
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by P0intBlank(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:

No wonder the church keeps appointing people from the west to head the Church in all its parish, because they don't trust brothers from the other side.

1) Are you saying Kogi is part of Biafra? &

2) Do you mean RCCG is tribalistic?
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Veeflow(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2017
As far as me am concerned o.. All church in Nigeria are business centres. No exemption even my catholic. From pope to who so ever. Pastor to woli agba. Business business. For sure there are good pastors but they have bosses. E be like police grin u must report to bossman
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Truthisit: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2017
On this I differ with you. Some philanthropist gestures are nothing but baits to lure you. They don't need to show the world what they're doing to or for the poor's. 70% Muslims in where? Not Yoruba land! As at today, it is even, between Christians and Muslims in Yoruba land. ,and besides, Nnamdi KANU is a nobody, to tell a Church where to or not to preach.
MyNewJackeT:

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by perpeling22(f): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2017
hatchy:

Is Cyril Idakwoji an Igbo man? pack well abeg
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Biety:

Wish you could provide the definition of a true member

Besides, u need to know that mosques don't collect tithes, offerings and endless seeds like churches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.