Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (48739 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by tee4naija(m): 4:08am On Nov 01, 2017
femi4:
Your post made no impact. A banker stole the money FYI
A banker who is a deacon in the church not even an ordinary member.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by amosyanyan(m): 4:27am On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Synagogue Church of all Nations impacts more lives than RCCG.

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.
Banks are churches!!!
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by eikenberry(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2017
'judge not so ye not be judged'. We thank the EFCC for recovering the stolen money and we pray for the Deacon to repent and ask God for forgiveness. We are always in a hurry to criticize and condemn people, ignoring the fact that we all have our own limitations. Show mercy and understanding, that's what a good Christian should do.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by tunnamaniah(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Biety:
Nonsense,why must the reporter add the name of the church?

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
The church is so big that anyone can claim to be its member/ deacon.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

May God almighty punish anyone satan is using against the church of God.

bro, take a chili pill, no attack was directed at the church here, haba, u dis church people ehen, take your holiness and salvation more important than the name of any church, the spirituality of any church is bound to depreciate over time, ask Methodist, CMS, etc. these are powerful churches at their own prime. Only the symbol of Christianity(Jesus) will endure. Focus more on your salvation, sanctification and holiness, no church name can take you to heaven.

Instead make you dey appreciate efcc for the good job, u are laying curses. Work on yourself bro
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by emezuo17: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Igbo hater, that name is idoma from Benue state
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Akolawole:

1) You are free to go to your synagogue. It is NOT the duty of church to be given out bag of rice for television to see. Many Churches(including RCCG) around Nigeria do a lot for people but quietly in a proper bible manner.

2) When did Nnamdi Kanu become a standard of what is RIGHT.

Akolawole! Hunmmm..........una know how una dey recycle the money among unaselves.......diaris God ooooo!
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2017
hatchy:
That name sounds Biafran.

No wonder the church keeps appointing people from the west to head the Church in all its parish, because they don't trust brothers from the other side.

I am a member of the RCCG so I know what I'm saying.

Mumu, leave that your village and travel out, you won't. Read widely and enrich your knowledge, you won't. Ameh Idakwoyi is a very common name among people from kogi state but your ignorance and bigotry has led you to just make a fool of yourself with this post
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by hatchy(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Chrisbeks:

Mumu, leave that your village and travel out, you won't. Read widely and enrich your knowledge, you won't. Ameh Idakwoyi is a very common name among people from kogi state but your ignorance and bigotry has led you to just make a fool of yourself with this post
Animal why do you want to kill yourself over what I wrote,ehn!
Don't get high bp oo at least your family have need for idiots like you when the time calls.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by abasumike12345: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Synagogue Church of all Nations impacts more lives than RCCG.

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.

I am not in support of people publicly showing how they give out to others. RCCG most not tell you that they are giving to the needy cos they have a welfare unit that handle that. When Jesus said that; when you are giving, let not your right know what your left hand is doing, is laterally talking about motive because that is what will be judged.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by gragraboy: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Biety:

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

Did efcc say anything that is a lie?
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2017
TheControversy:
Returning money stolen by a thief to another thief. Don't quote me, I'm not feeling fine
amen
u and ur generation 'll never feel fine as u claimed
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by TheControversy: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oladipo1166:

amen
Wish you and your generation the same bro grin
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheControversy:
Wish you and your generation the same bro grin
I don't need it bro bkus what you proclaim is what you acclaim.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by TheControversy: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oladipo1166:

I don't need it bro bkus what you proclaim is what you acclaim.
Oladipo1166:

amen
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Juleedear(f): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Biety:

Amen and Amen.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Adeyemi0(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
jonnytad:
Glory be to God. ..... bt i wonder why Nairaland open posts relating to Christianity to all to comment, i've tried commenting on Islamic posts and I was askd to swear something. Am nt trying to be religious here bt i think am making sense.
because some people are fond of commenting rubbish to degrade Islam..
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Adeyemi0:

because some people are fond of commenting rubbish to degrade Islam..
And frm this vry thrend, can't you see how some Muslims are commenting rubbish
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Adeyemi0(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
jonnytad:

And frm this vry thrend, can't you see how some Muslims are commenting rubbish
I couldn't see that because the post was shared with me. it's not even a problem as vast majority of people lack common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Adeboye Sacks Popular Pastor For Remarrying 10 Years After Divorce / Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.