Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London (40368 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Alitair:
Average african amebo will be like..
"After everything, Ordinary camera man"
grin
Lol
E go shock dem say na 'LOADED' photograher the guy be
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
kay29000:
I still ain't buying this story about her having a baby. Nothing like that on her Instagram page, and I never saw one pic of her with a baby bump over the months...and she posts pics of herself constantly.

Remember she is a Scorpio, they are extremely secretive and mysterious

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by daveP(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Any profession will do. Just have the charms.
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by stabilizer: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
News doesn't have a general acceptable definition.... #irrelivant#
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by gozzlin: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided

So she spread her legs for an unknown photographer to give her bele, when popular guys like Iyanya and John Dumelo dey to knock her up? Issorait.
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by obynno7(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This Yvonne Nelson sabi open leg anyhow....Hoe! grin grin grin grin
if you want to travel to dubai but u fined it difficult to access ur visa pls call me l can help you 08137249079
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
The guy use * I am based in London" Yansh her. Nigerian girls are guilty of this too...Ndi ara angry

1 Like

Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by perdollar(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
if I Bleep ds one once, I WL never Bleep again
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by lakesguy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure it was when she went for photo session konji hold am... I keep saying this.. Konji Na bastard
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Michael004: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just cos she take ear hear London, she gree sharpally. Why not Ghanaian base pgotoprapher
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by trustibk(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2017
[img]hmm[/img]
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by PatAnselm(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2017
So a photographer has been wanking Miss Hot legs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by bablononi(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2017
yeyerolling:
can we go back to nairaland of 2009 pls
like I'm tired of this "new" Nairaland where things you see on front page will just make you sad.
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Franklyspeakin: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2017
how does this affect the price of gari in the market??

continue, we re watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by pman87(m): 5:04am On Nov 01, 2017
kay29000:
I still ain't buying this story about her having a baby. Nothing like that on her Instagram page, and I never saw one pic of her with a baby bump over the months...and she posts pics of herself constantly.

You only see what your eyes want to see
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Dino98: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Screen goddess?....OK
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by contactikenna(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
And how is this suppose to concern me?
Re: Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London by Donemmaco(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
nawaooo. na everything people go post
any just passing by c u next year shocked[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita May Igoni Celebrates Her Birthday With Zee World Themed Photos / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.