Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Rapid Malaria Test And Treatment Near You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rapid Malaria Test And Treatment Near You (340 Views)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Malaria Test And Treatment Near You by wellahealth: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
How often do you fall sick and go to the clinic or lab to test for malaria?

If you're like the average person, this can be 3-4 times yearly.

Add up all the time you wait at the clinic that could amount to over a day.

Not to mention the effort it requires when you feel sick.

This is why we came up with a rapid malaria test and treat service available at www.wellahealth.com

Via the site, you can book a rapid malaria test and treatment near you.

It takes less than 15 minutes after you arrive at our partner location for you to get your test and drugs.

Use our 10% off coupon 'wellahealth10' on check out for a discount.

visit www.wellahealth.com whenever you're feeling sick.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Group / Learn How To Lose That Extra Piece Of Belly Fat. / Development Of Brain Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.