Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' (492 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by Atandakk: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2017
NewsmakersNG
http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/11/01/i-kidnapped-my-boss-in-law-to-raise-money-for-my-father-in-laws-burial/

Pat Stephen/
A 38-year-old man has told the police in Lagos how he allegedly masterminded the kidnap of his boss’ brother-in-law to raise money for his father-in-law’s burial.
William Owolabi told policemen attached to the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad how one Hilary Azuka, 36, and his girlfriend Rebecca Omokaro, 32, were kidnapped at the Oniru area of Lagos.
Owolabi and two other suspects were paraded on Tuesday by the Acting Commissioner of Police in Lagos, Mr Imohimi Edgal.
Edgal told reporters at the parade: “On the 21st day of October 2017, at about 2:30am, four armed men later known to be kidnappers trailed Hilary Azuka and one Rebecca Omokaro to their house at Plot 2, Block 7 Elegba Festival Drive, Oniru private estate on Victoria Island, Lagos.
“The kidnappers tied the legs and hands of the victims with cello tape and also plastered their mouths with cello tape. They took them with their Ford jeep with Reg No. LND 995 ES to their hideout at Agodo Alara, Ogijo, in Ogun State. Upon information received by this office, SARS detectives swung into action and arrested one William Olowolabi, Ayo Akinola and Segun Teluwo. Investigation conducted so far revealed that the group demanded N20million as ransom from the victims before they will release them.
“The mastermind of the kidnapping is one of the victim’s elder sister’s driver known as William. Police recovered one locally made short gun, one battle knife, nylon cello tape, four ATM cards and one Ford Jeep with Reg No. LND 995 ES. Diligent investigation will be conducted and the suspects will be charged to court.”
The prime suspect, Owolabi, told journalists that he planned the kidnap to raise money for his father-in-law’s burial.
He said, “It started last month when I told my boss who is a white man that I needed a loan of N100,000 for a burial, but he said there was no money. I discussed with a friend of mine, one Akin Adedamola and he told me that...http://www.newsmakersng.com/2017/11/01/i-kidnapped-my-boss-in-law-to-raise-money-for-my-father-in-laws-burial/

Re: 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Adojutini lawon eleyi woyin

Dey are not part of the omoluabis, they borrowed the names
Re: 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by vchykp(m): 1:22am On Nov 01, 2017
this is d highest height of wickedness, kidnapped someone to fund burial, what will happen if the dead was buried lowkey?.. now you will do the burial from prison.
Re: 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by vchykp(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Its either he calls the devil or PMB.. no one to be trusted this days, you plotted a kidnapp just to fund burial, not even to start something good with the cash.. i can see your village witches dancing "one corner" ontop your matter..
Re: 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by wolextayo: 2:27am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know why some people can't be so daft to the extent of borrowing money for burial.

Last last. The corpse will still go to hell
SMH
Re: 'I Kidnapped My Boss’ In-law To Raise Money For My Father In-law’s Burial' by python1: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Adojutini lawon eleyi woyin

Dey are not part of the omoluabis, they borrowed the names
I agree with you. Take a look at their heads, looking very flat as per pressing iron, na dem. grin

(1) (Reply)

Driver Escapes As Truck Crushes 4, Injures 10 In Ibadan / Lady Lashed By Policeman After Her Husband’s Sidechic Got Her Arrested For Slap / A Brave Man Chased Away A Gunman Without Bullet proof Or Weapon in Texas Shoot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.