Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses (25107 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022

A 28-year-old kidnap suspect, Bello Ahmed, has confessed that he kidnapped his lover, Miss Hannah Queen at Apo Estate in Abuja to raise money for their traditional marriage.

Bello, who was arrested along with three others allegedly conspired with Ibrahim Mohammed, 30; Bilyamiyu Mohammed, 30; and Uche Daniel 34 to abduct his lover on March 26, 2022, after a carefully-organized plan.

The kidnapped victim, who is a lawyer and daughter of a renowned diplomat was said to have met her lover, Bello in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The four suspects were arrested by operatives of the Force Intelligence Bureau’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) following a report filed at the IRT Headquarters at Guzape by one of the victim’s uncles, ACP Yusuf Sanni.

The police said the suspects were arrested for criminal conspiracy and kidnapping over the well-coordinated kidnap.

However, in his statement, Bello admitted to organising the abduction of his lover because she had put him under pressure to raise money for their traditional marriage.

He said, “My lover put so much pressure on me to marry her. So, I was forced to kidnap her to raise the money I needed. I regret my involvement in the act as I couldn’t get the money. I expected that I will be paid the ransom.”

The kidnapped victim was said to be in a relationship with the suspect who lives in Dubai and is also a friend to the parents of the victim.

According to Daily Trust, police investigations revealed that the key suspect had married a wife and had two children in Dubai before relocating to Nigeria.

The investigation also revealed that the suspect had a rented apartment at the aforementioned estate in Abuja upon his relocation to Nigeria based on the relationship.

He was alleged to have brought the other three gang members into the 3-bedroom bungalow apartment three days before the kidnap was arranged by himself when the lady visited him and was relaxing in his living room.

After the criminal gang members took him and his would-be spouse into captivity, he made the victim believe that he had sent N10m to the kidnappers for their release through a fake bank alert, until she discovered the antics and started calling her parents for her release.

The key suspect confessed that they expected a total of N50m as ransom from the parents of the victim so that the gang would get up to at least N10m each.

Further interrogation revealed that Bello had initially planned to marry the lady as a second wife in November 2022, but moved the marriage ceremony forward to July to forestall the possibility of her marriage to a newfound lover.

Exhibits said to have been recovered from the suspects include a hack saw, two masks, one beret cap, one masking tape and one iPhone.

Other exhibits said to have been used by the suspects for the kidnapping and still missing from the house of the key suspect include; three toy guns and an axe

According to the investigative Police Officer, Sergeant Law Okeke, all the suspects are culpable in the crime as all have made useful statements to aid the police investigations into the crime.

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Usman Alkali Baba, has directed the police authorities on the imperatives of diligent prosecution of the matter in the nation’s law courts for justice to be served on all the suspects involved.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4tSC_o5zn/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Fear Men

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Malory: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
And after the wedding you will keep kidnapping people so that you can be feeding your family abi

149 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Fidinno(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
interesting
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Who send you oga?
Make nobody blame the woman because she no send am,na em go extra mile to please her.
Must you do wedding?

Mumu man.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Rastaramsey(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Mumu fernandezisback no dey rest grin grin grin
I don't know why you aren't using your saphiere and co again grin grin grin
Maybe you Don cast....

Suit yourself
Na only you dey post about men all the time...

Them go still continue to dey commit crimes..
All this your wailing on nairaland can't help it at all...

Carry megaphone enter your street and start crying
Maybe they will get to consider you.....

You are just constituting nuisance here jare..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Rastaramsey(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:
Who send you oga?
Make nobody blame the woman because she no send am,na em go extra mile to please her.
Must you do wedding?

Mumu man.

Stop replying yourself jare...

Don't you know how stupid you sound lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Kriss216: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men
Men ain't the cause of your frustration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Stop replying yourself jare...

Don't you know how stupid you sound lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Come your head correct so?
I Sabi your fvther?
Why you dey carry quote me,this is not the first time you will be tagging me with women,make KF no strike you oo.

E be like say your G.F IBAKA(rest in pieces) B.S.T no teach you well,I no be pesin wey you go dey try troll for here oo,keep that with the ladies.
The dvth wey you xcape for 2015 Neva do you?
Dove no go misbehave unto say na faceless you dey,if you too fly men go cut your feather.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Urheadmaster(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:
And after the wedding you will keep kidnapping people so that you can be feeding your family abi
Kidnapping business became several peoples means of survival since the government abolished paying of ransom to kidnappers in Nigeria sad.

I pity the victims.

If you can't afford to pay once kidnapped, they kill you tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by helinues: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Love kan kan no blind, Na just an excuse by some people to cover up their foolish act

You kidnapped same person you claimed of loving...

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Rastaramsey(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Come your head correct so?
I Sabi your fvther?
Why you dey carry quote me,this is not the first time you will be tagging me with women,make KF no strike you oo.

Leave kf for where him dey

You are the owner of those accounts parading nairaland....

Jobless fool

I just dey remind you say I Sabi everything wey you dey do for this forum...

Anywhere I catch you dey Bleep up, I go remind you of your numerous monickers...

12 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by cherishmichael: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Women self!! And the foolish man feel for it. tongue
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by helinues: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

Even though not justifying the guy's act, but he did it to raise money for the wedding which the lady might have been putting unnecessary pressure on elaborate wedding.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by OVB123: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2022
I just weak like dodo for dis your tori. Na waoooo!
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Fear women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Jobless fool

Anywhere I catch you dey Bleep up, I go remind you of your numerous monickers...
Swear with your ebarkeer left eye say you get PF say na me get those account,or I resemble woman for your eye.
No put word for my mouth,e too early.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Kriss216: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Jobless fool

Don't give that dingbat attention. He's an impersonator. He's not the handler of those monikers you mentioned

Watch how he will clone your moniker after this clash. The account he's using now to reply you was cloned. That's lexy2014 account. He removed the "1" and added "i". Be careful please

5 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Boogyman557: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool This morning wey I sey make I BLA my WEED!

ABEG abeg make Una give me better LOCATION!

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST this useless MANCHI of a husband left leg then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em right leg DROP 4 GROUND

make I see the leg wey em go use WALKER and kidnap PESIN PIKIN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by yanabasee(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Fear Men

Na woman put am for that situation.....

I am sure the wife to be must have pressurized him to marry her by all means..... Even knowing that he's financially down...

Stop blaming men.... Did you not read how some hardworking boys went to visit a lady they've been talking with on Facebook and are yet to return? ...

Haven't you read where women kill their husband over little arguments?

Or the one women use their menstrual blood to cook for men? Or female house help feeding the children with poo and urine?

Or women poisoning their boyfriend for threatening to leave the relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Aniluvreal:

I think it's high time nobody should respond to a serial rapist victim like you again in this forum.

Your idiotic mad useless father should be blamed for all these, because how can a father raped her daughter constantly without any fear of God, your useless brother also feasted on your smelling pussy, let me not talk of your cousins, nephews and uncles, those ones useless your pusssy.

What a cursed and Idiotic family you're from that every male find it so satisfying to rape a complete idiot like you.
Oga take am easy,we Don do pass like that for the forum against women na.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Aniluvreal: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Oga take am easy,we Don do pass like that for the forum against women na.

We don do pass like that, but make that idiot keep insulting men.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Aniluvreal:

We don do pass like that, but make that idiot keep insulting men.
Then make una stop to dey insult women.
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Realmi: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by airminem(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This morning wey I sey make I BLA my WEED!

ABEG abeg make Una give me better LOCATION!

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST this useless MANCHI of a husband left leg then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em right leg DROP 4 GROUND

make I see the leg wey em go use WALKER and kidnap PESIN PIKIN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lasisi69 Slawaiir Boogyman557
Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
Smoking weed like it ain't no thing, so even kids wanna try now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by Boogyman557: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2022
airminem:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by PerfectStranger(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
airminem:
Gat me thinking bout Better days!

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by bigdammyj: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector / Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Policemen Of Sex Over Incessant Arrests / Nigerian In Italy Gets Fined For Sweeping The Street For Money, Fine Ge Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.