Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows (1136 Views)

Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary / Enemies Of The Ordinary, Hola! / Enemies Of The Ordinary!urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by kalybite(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2007
Pls does anyone know wat this advert is all abt as advertised in the Guardian of Tuesday 21.Pls Help.
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by tititoyin: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
I saw it too! I think one has to write a one page essay on that topic and then forward it to the address along with ur CV. Good luck! We are fighting the same course. I'm also a creative artist and i'm trying to write something fast, cos I learnt it's closing on the 27th of Feb. Please keep me updated if you get any info on this.
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by okeyz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
hi there ,i am not an artiste but let me give you a hint .
i think it means thinking and doing things out of the ordinary ,that is doing things ur own way that really do not follow the conventional way of doing things but it achieves the same objective that u will achieve going the ordinary way and also faster.
like using unconventional pictures or gestures to send a message that quickly catches the attention of the public.
like fido dido of 7up grin
i hope this helps wink
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by angel002(f): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2007
hi,
i just submitted mine and i know the contribution made are correct. in addition, i just want to add that they are radical people.people who dont think in a box.just think along these lines and u would write a wonderful essay.dont worry God will help us
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by Precious11(f): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2007
Pls guys can anyone give me the email address for this company. I misplaced my tuesday guardian. Do help me please as this is very urgent!God bless you all!
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by dozee(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2007
hi precious just read ur input.the add is kemi.adeniji@lagos.ddb.com
Re: ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows by bignero: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2007
hi guys has any heard how far wit "enemies of the ordinary" smiley

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Adecco Vacancies / 2ND STAGE NESTLE TEST FORMAT / Online Freelance Workers Urgently Needed! To Earn $200 - $300 Weekly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.