Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament (12000 Views)

For Women Who Have Undergone female genital mutilation / Natural Cure For Genital Warts, Herpes & Other Infections / How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Naughtytboy: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Nphzzycute:
No iota of sense in what you've just typed.

how many ekiti girls do you know?

they'll just come to NL and be spilling trash.....

thunder disable that your useless finger
ekiti girls are very promiscuous

3 Likes

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by devindevin2000: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Samsimple:
Afonjas and female genitals sef

They don't play with it, even if you are 80 as seen with a younger afonja that raped an 80 yr old great great grand mother. Go and look at every news on sex, they are there. Even the lovers caught dead inside a car, the man is an afonja.

Afonja and toto are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by highchief1: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Nphzzycute:

Ekiti girl spotted and this one does not have clitotis

ekiti girl spotted and this one does not have clitoris
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by donqx: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
delishpot:

It is not magic. They cut off the clitoris so that the woman doesn't feel any pleasure from it's stimulation hence they do not feel anything from sexual stimulation which means they will not sleep with anyone because of sexual enjoyment. That is how they feel it prevents it. It's like chopping off the top of a man's penis and leave a hole for him to be able to pee and cum for the purpose of impregnating his wife in future. Yes his libido may die down and make him not crave sex from woman to woman but why would you want to do that to any man or woman? Why tie your honour to a woman's vagina?
d man's own is very diff from the woman, despite all men are somewhat cut off on d foreskin, we still feel very good dwn dia. but if it were to be cut off completely includin d pillar and two stones? jst like d unsullide, mehn we are finished. they shuld let d young girls be in dia natural born body w/o alterring anytin. afterall d whole world is somehow ruled by bastards!
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by GTCreations: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Barbaric
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Delaw135: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
I believe this report, my wife is victim too and she is from ile-ife,,d most annoying thing is my in-law requesting ds same wicked act for my lovely daughter, I gave them stern warning not to try it cos I can get them arrested and even divorce their daughter.since then, consider me as arrogant and unholy.. We need to intesify campaign against d act.

8 Likes

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by drace(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Nukilia:
I need some education on this subject... It is believed FGM reduces the level of promiscuity in females. How true is this?

No, it is a myth! It has nothing to do with it.
While it may be true that a woman with mutilated genitals may not enjoy sex as much as those with intact genitals, the woman may actually go in search for satisfaction that she ends up being promiscuous. Meanwhile the woman with intact genitals is easily satisfied and does not look for extra.
And lastly, promiscuity starts from the heart, and not the Instruments.

2 Likes

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by drace(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Nukilia:
I need some education on this subject... It is believed FGM reduces the level of promiscuity in females. How true is this?

No, it is a myth! It has nothing to do with it.
While it may be true that a woman with mutilated genitals may not enjoy sex as much as those with intact genitals, the woman may actually go in search for satisfaction that she ends up being promiscuous. Meanwhile the woman with intact genitals is easily satisfied and does not look for extra.
And lastly, promiscuity starts from the heart, and not the genitals.

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by noskcid(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
who be all this goats nau make una leave this clitoris for nau
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by noskcid(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
who be all this goats nau make una leave this clitoris for nau
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
But I get one ekiti Babe wey dey squirt like tap dat year,, on a serious note i disagree,, ekiti girls are very promiscuous,... Before you quote me,, iam still a secondary male Virgin

illiteracy is when you use particular affirmation for universal generalization

your stupidity get level abeg

I Dnt subscribe to this ancient superstition of female mutilation but I'm tempted to believe their position

I once dated a lady who hers wasn't cut but her zeal for sex no be here. if u like drink alomo, pelebe and all sorts she dnt get tired for sex

if you're not man enough, don't mess with calabar ladies also or else u will wound urself

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Naughtytboy: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

illiteracy is when you use particular affirmation for universal generalization

your stupidity get level abeg
seems ur wife is from ekiti,, keep ur eyes on her

2 Likes

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Adebowale89(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
seems ur wife is from ekiti,, keep ur eyes on her

you're didirin. I'm from ekiti state and I have met with many ekiti ladies who live in thr state, dt don't have time for immoral acts

pls be sensitive when making comments on public forum. don't replace your sense for likes

ode

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by hakinz87: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
devindevin2000:
When I talk about Afonjas some people think I'm exaggerating. These are one of the most backward people in Africa; they hide under one Nigeria to mask their true identity, that's why they are against separation as Igbos want. They know they will be exposed in 2D; in fact 3D. These people are fraud; they use their media to embellish themselves, deceiving you to believe they are sophisticated; sophisticated my foot.
If you are not opportune to go to school at all, at least you should be able to use your brain wisely.

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Ermacc:
That image is saddening
too much... I feel like bombing those people right now...
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Naughtytboy: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're didirin. I'm from ekiti state and I have met with many ekiti ladies who live in thr state, dt don't have time for immoral acts

pls be sensitive when making comments on public forum. don't replace your sense for likes

ode
iwo lode, i have dated three sisters from ekiti,, i did my secondary school there.. What do you wsb to tell me, , I know them too well,, e gbe enu yi soun

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Samsimple:
Afonjas and female genitals sef

Lol!
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by MightySparrow: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Education in primitive values.

Goddess of fertility

Sisters in primitivity grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Patotelli(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Nphzzycute:

Why the curse sef??, dem do am to you?. I'm beginning to suspect u oo..
I dey ma yard kom beat me ooo... lolzzz
#pattoski_patotelli
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Arrahman39: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2017
perdollar:
can sth gud ever come out from d west?
I think this is high time for your parent to write you off, you are a dustbins product.
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by profolaafe(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin
perdollar:
cheesy
perdollar:
Hate speech at its peak
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by ladensmith(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Nphzzycute:

that state that loves pounded yam ....
Those people are also wicked especially the indigenes of emure ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by perdollar(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Arrahman39:
I think this is high time for your parent to write you off, you are a dustbins product.
arrahman ko arabman ni. from Arab u came to waste to b conquered by fulanis. akuya
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by perdollar(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2017
cosby02:

but to you, FFK and Fayose are good when they spit trash
both r typical Yorubas,

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Nphzzycute(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Patotelli:

Why the curse sef??, dem do am to you?. I'm beginning to suspect u oo.. I dey ma yard kom beat me ooo... lolzzz #pattoski_patotelli

k
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Nphzzycute(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
ladensmith:
that state that loves pounded yam .... Those people are also wicked especially the indigenes of emure ekiti.
LMAOO

why did you say so?

they've offended you before
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by kprez(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
afonja nd dia useless act
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by santricedupas(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2017
chai chai chai
that's why yoruba demon like to to pyansh eastern and south south babe, bikonu mbok
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2017
devindevin2000:
When I talk about Afonjas some people think I'm exaggerating. These are one of the most backward people in Africa; they hide under one Nigeria to mask their true identity, that's why they are against separation as Igbos want. They know they will be exposed in 2D; in fact 3D. These people are fraud; they use their media to embellish themselves, deceiving you to believe they are sophisticated; sophisticated my foot.
You have to send your region's elders to go and beg Buhari in Abuja. Focusing your energy on Afonja is a waste of time and efforts, we're not the one holding you back.
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
devindevin2000:

You're the one with sense reccession here. Must you tribalise everything?
Re: Osun, Ekiti Highest In Female Genital Mutilation In Nigeria - Experts Lament by kby: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Nukilia:
FGM is d intentional cutting of female external Instruments with no therapeutic value
The practice is worldwide but more prevalent in Africa and some Asia countries
it is a cultural thing
in the 18th and 19th centuries, it was a means of treating conditions like masturbation
It involves cutting d clitoris and/or other parts of the external Instruments
The belief that it reduces promiscuity was borne out of the fact that clitoris is one the most sensitive organs in female..therefore the practitioners of FGM believe once they cut clitoris, sexual arousal in females will reduce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He refused to Prostrate as Yoruba culture demands / Official Languages Of African Countries---very Sad / Origin Of The Benin Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.