Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) (33239 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by kjhova(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
obonujoker:

You also do likewise to the other religion.... hypocrite....

Have you misplaced your thick eye glasses or you have been shooting needles again?

I ask as your comment is totally irrelevant to my post which you quoted.
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm still figuring out in my head, how much will be signed out for this rubbish. Smh
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Harbeyg09:
See how accomodating White House is for its citizens even lil kids are allowed in the presidential villa to celebrate ordinary Halloween not to talk of independence

But in my country here you only see the pot belly sets of leaders flocking their Agbadas during independence no sign of humility to the citizens

lol..while the Army go after citizens...intimidate them and brutalize them.
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by jjmk(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Samusu:
grin grin grin this people head no correct...

#notmypresident

Before Nko, how he wan take be your president? Ur own dey Aso Rock. At least the White House was only decorated. The real haunted mansion is Aso Rock where the president has been chased out of his office.
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by eyeon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kenzico:
I love that Darth vader kid
Why love you darth vader, hmm?

Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by chocnova(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol this is so new and savage
cummando:
Trump sef no need makeup
He is the new world devil.
People suppose to dey dress like am

1 Like

Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Why love you darth vader, hmm?

The Dark Side i love!
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Kenzico:

The Dark Side i love!
Return to the light side son, you must.

Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Why dont you tell us one thing he has done that makes him the new world devil ..When your useless Obama was sponsoring ISIS to behead people where were U ..I know you are a muslim and that why you want to cast Trump in bad light but get it into ur head that America is not for Muslims so take ur shit to saudi and leave trump alone
Nice. Well spoken....never expected better from you.
Mynd44
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by kozmicity: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
all holidays have no significance.

Its just a way for people to come together and have fun. Especially the kids.
Yhese are the same people that will say that "Masquerade Festival' is demonic...God dey undecided
Re: White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Melanie Trump is really beautiful and graceful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia / Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / "I Want To Help Beat Ukraine From My Computer" - Russian Vigilante Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.