Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (15072 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What is the Best Story you have ever read on Nairaland? - A Thread for Passion / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by ashewoboy(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
united in betrayal by pamelb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Sammyjay4411(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2017
i think its unfulfilled promises by Audreytimms

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by jayman00004(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2017
black Maria and love hiccup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by PhilAmadeus: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2017
MFYL part 1and 2.......very interesting story....
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by verygudbadguy(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2017
The Devil Who Loves me - Davidflo
There and back in time - Zubby77

11 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Chommieblaq(f): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't have fav story but I have fav writers and anything they pen down is superb.
Repogirl
Glowingscenes
Audreytimms
Ghostwrittter
Souloho19
Bibijay123
Shewrites
Oyinprince
Larrysun

Tiffanyj
Safarigirl

I'm always looking forward to their stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by zainkay: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
The Devil Who Loves me - Davidflo

There and back in time - Zubby77

Man wey dey reason - Flow1759

Allen Avenue - Bibi294

The day the world ended - Royver

Tarasha - Oyinprince

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Hidden Diamond by EvaJael,
Anike by Sis. Rachelfst,
Heartstrings by Shewrites,
Friend Like Enemy by SurestG,
In The Dark by Angelinastto,
Among other stories I've read here.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Emity007(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2017
tarasha remains the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by mhiztaexpensive(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Paradox of Abel and Brand of Cain by Larrysun

Black Maria by Larrysun

An Ace for Oscar by Larrysun

Dark Tears of Babylon by Larrysun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by ahaiwejc: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2017
The best story ever is MAN why dey reason...

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by ahaiwejc: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2017
The best story ever is MAN why dey reason... angry

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by JohnGainsville(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2017
The Brand of Cain, Black Maria (ongoing story) - LarrySun

Tarasha - Oyinprince

Bloodline - Ironkurtain

Delayed Diagnosis, The devil wears Okrika (ongoing story) - Souloho19

Marvel Chronicles, Memoirs of Blood and Steel(ongoing story) - Apollux

Really amazing writers. You'll never regret reading any of their stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by RillJ(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2017
How come no one remembers 'LALA and The Snake'? Thought it was/is a bestseller.
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Supersuave2(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2017
There and back in time A.K.A Life on the run by Zuby77 The first ever story I read and the best so far.

Notable mentions are stories by davidflo and onihaxy (Adebimpe the FB girl). Also Ishilove's Iyawo Nylon bag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by rukidanty: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
black Maria by larrysun and Allen Avenue
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Cosmotelli(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Undoubtedly, it is The adventure of Corper John by Felnino. Suspense filled with twists.
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by hardeycute(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Tarasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by cyndy1000(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Taking Chances fo forgotten the moniker
My husband by Flakkygirl
Wrong Number by Rachelfest
Bukky alakara by shewrites
The devil wears Okirka by souloho
United in betrayal by Pamelab
Alone.... by Pamelab
Traditions by chumzypink
Red ashes by chumzypink
Love Hipcupps by Kimberly west
Torn by She writes
A man to call her own by Tiffany J read all her stories they are just superb from Reluctant bride, the Tamers etc
Clocking 30 by Angeless all her stories also .

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2017
There and back on time by zuby77,,NYSC by MAZI,The devil wears okrika by Souloho19, Everything by Fiyah and Shewrites[confusing both of them self bt i know i read all their stories],currently reading #three sides of a coin, other notable mentions:foxyflow,repogirl,chumzypinky,ishilove

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Saheed69(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
1. Tarasa by oyinprince 2. Tarasa by oyinprince 3. Tarasa by oyinprince 4. Love Hiccups by Kimberly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Dessydemmy: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Bukky Alakara
Meant to be
Friend like enemy
Love Hiccup
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Ellegacy(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Diary of a Broke player by Chipappii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by crayon001(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Accidental Victim by Dioxidane
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2017
The Devil That Loved Me - Davidflo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Medicineguy: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2017
EvaJael:

Awww I'm flattered dear. Thank u. Hidden Diamonds loves u plenty
I saw u thanking some people for mentioning ur diary ...and I want to check what this is all about and I can't believe I am already on Page 15..just started now...oh dear me ..ure good..ure damn good..and I am someone that doesn't like reading from my phone but u hooked me..I am glad u did..keep it up..Looking forward to reading the rest of it..nice one

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by mccoy47(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
NYSC, place of promiscuous assignment by mazi omenuku & uju chief

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by emmyN(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Any story from souloho19

- Delayed diagnosis

- The devil wears okrika

His works are unparalleled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by DrClemzzY(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Man wey dey reason by flow1759,
Hidden Diamonds by Evajael,
Why I want to be bad by Chistar01
Please who fit gimme link to any story wen funny?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Crownbefitsme(f): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2017
the devil who loved me by David flo
hidden diamonds ( d author tried) by Eva
tarasha by oyinprince
thumbs up to u guys........ .

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
ayobase:
It might not necessarily be the best story on NL, but the only I enjoyed and followed all the way was by mynd44 - "The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be."

https://www.nairaland.com/1279737/guardians-rise-powers

I doubt if I can still fully recollect.

Thank you very much bro for this link.
I read this story about two years ago on nairaland and I came back looking for it just to read again and haven't seen it since. Now, am just happy to get it back.
The imagination is something else.
It's the best so far that i have read here.
Followed by "The lucifers key" by ghostwriter.
I love these stories more because the guys here really thought outside the box.
Kimberlywest, Pamelb, Souloh19, Bbjay and so on, you guys are more than good.
Sorry for not listing your works here but trust me, i really enjoy your works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by baracutie(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
To Love And To Hate By Mariennade.D Story Is Jst Too Captivating,intruging And Full Of Suspense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé / The Skywalker Series / Attai... The Player From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.