Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] (33089 Views)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by vRendoh(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
grin
....even the supporters faces sef.....they all know say na play dem dey play
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by daremplus(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
If The Youths Are Serious About Their Agitation For A Chance In Governance This Is Their Time.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Badonasty(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
GidifeedNews:
Nollywood actor and Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) governorship candidate for the Anambra election, Yul Edochie, has unveiled his running mate.

The running mate is Emeka Okonkwo, a graduate of Mechanical and Production Engineer of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

At a ceremony held at the Central School field, Umunnachi, in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, the son of legendary actor Pete Edochie, promised to operate an all-inclusive government.

He emphasized that job creation would form a major part of his administration.

In his remark, Emeka Okonkwo, a Staffordshire University of England-trained Mechatronics Engineer, reiterated the DPC governorship candidate’s stance on good governance.

The gubernatorial election will hold November 18.

See photos...

http://news.nollyzone.com/anambra-guber-nollywood-actor-yul-edochie-reveals-unizik-graduate-running-mate/

This one na bouncer ni
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by bigpicture001: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
he is popular already
..he is not that polupar..mayb u mean famous...popular nd famous are two different words..check it out
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by eaglez(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmm yul,the kin eye wey ur running mate dey look you for the first picture ehhh, I just wish you win but this is Nigeria where free and fair election is a luxury.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by TVTKOKO(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2017
asumo12:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
lmao... u dey craze. Thanks for making me laugh
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by mekybabe1: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Jokers.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
PEPPERified:
The young man is just seeking popularity.

Like he's not popular or what
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
mekybabe1:
Jokers.

Joking with you Abi
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by PEPPERified: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Chizzyjoyce:

Like he's not popular or what

Baba Saka is popular... That kind of popularity would not get him to the Lagos State Government House.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by MrHenri: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Japhet04:
please please please,, someone help me tell Yul edochie to invest his time and money in other productive ventures rather than wasting his resources on an election that he has a very slim chance of winning.., cry

People like you are the reason why he can't win because you already concluded that he won't win and i am sure you won't vote for him. You are already Minus one vote
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Harrynight(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017
if the young men in Austria and France could do it then Naija youth can do it...
#IfOnlyItCouldBeFree&Fair

Considering dis naija, i admire his courage, he would hav First try it out at State House Of Assembly
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by UchaNwababa: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
asumo12:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Do u lost ur Memory? Why should u commet a Roman's in a Politic's Section?
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Elioandrew: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
nuelzy:
it just baffles me how someone will just buttress an investment that failed before it even started
at least he tried. It only gets better when u keep trying. He'll get there someday!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by tosima(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
I LIKE YOU BRO AND WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE THE NEXT GOVERNOR BUT AM SORRY BRO OUR LEADER ORDER STILL STANDS #NO_ELECTION
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by KissCODE(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
psalmson001:
If only election is free & fair.

If election is free and fair... he won't be voted into office... there are those who performed outside government and have done whom people can trust more than Yul
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by ivolt: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

This is becoming a bit monotonous..
angry

I blame the people encouraging the spammer with likes.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by loomer: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2017
I hope say this guy no go beat for state house one day
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Maradona98: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
If na by muscles dem suppose win.

Igbo kwenu!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by frainc(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2017
nuelzy:
it just baffles me how someone will just buttress an investment that failed before it even started
fear of failure is what is holding the youths of this generation from moving forward

is only a failure that will be scared of failing
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by mediaspy: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
PEPPERified:
The young man is just seeking popularity.
Tomorrow you will come online to talk about how the younger generation should take over, but when a young man braves it up, and decides to run for an electoral position, the same youths will criticise him, saying he wants polarity, he is in experienced, and all sorts of negative comments,
Ppl like you are the reason Nigeria is finding it difficult to move forward, next u will say it's your opinion, well, keep it to your self once it is designed to pull someone else down
PS, this is not my opinion this is an advice.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by guvna(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2017
No chance...these guy's don't look like they are capable.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by IykeD(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
he is popular already

He is seeking political popularity/relevance; he just wants a PA/Commissioner appointment.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Eyanmukaila(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2017
PEPPERified:

Everyone knows he would not get more than three hundred (300) votes out of about 2.5 million registered voters and 600 thousand expected turn out.

i am sure u are one of those that will cry foul that youths are not given opportunities to thrive in politics that u should have supported, now there is a platform but look at u wishing him bad already. i have lost hope in Nigeria because people like you are too many out there.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by 1234onyekwe: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
What if at the end of the day this guy is placed second just to make sure that other political giants fielded in other parties that 'll be coming behind don't go to court & at the end of the day he himself decides to take the bull by the horns & goes to court,on the process being declared a winner by the court nothing is impossible u know.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Charly68: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
No matter what he is seeking ,he is making a statement to his Generations...you are old enough to be a leader...if he keeps it up like Buhari did,one day he will be called upon to lead his people. Love your courage guys
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Jagz16(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
asumo12:
are you sure you’re still on this earth??
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Cromagnon: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
psalmson001:

FTC is dedicated to all aspiring youths in forth coming elections. Especially the ones willing to serve their father land in truth, love & honesty.
what is unfree or unfair about the elections.is it not the same rules for everyone or did they stop him from competing. Is it not you lot that 'believe 'he can't win and refuse to vote
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by Cromagnon: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
psalmson001:

FTC is dedicated to all aspiring youths in forth coming elections. Especially the ones willing to serve their father land in truth, love & honesty.
what is unfree or unfair about the elections.is it not the same rules for everyone or did they stop him from competing. Is it not you lot that 'believe 'he can't win and refuse to vote cause he didn't share rice
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by mercy0008(f): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
ABEG WE DON TIRE FOR THIS STYLE. TOO MUCH OF IT
asumo12:
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] by degzy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
People like you will keep on crying on social media platforms that you want youths to lead, yet you won't even give them the chance to try undecided
This is a commendable step towards actualizing such dreams.
PEPPERified:

Everyone knows he would not get more than three hundred (300) votes out of about 2.5 million registered voters and 600 thousand expected turn out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Nuamah Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Martekor Nuamah / Khloe Rocks Purple Hair To Dremo Concert. Photos / Video Of Kenneth Okolie, Melvin Oduah & Toosweet Anan Wearing Wigs, Lipsticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.