Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Chelsea Break Champions League Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Break Champions League Record (1244 Views)

Chelsea Break Bank To Sign Lukaku / Chelsea Break Record First 11 Goals Of The Season Scored By Under 22 Age Player / Chelsea Break World Fee Record To Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Break Champions League Record by nairalandmem: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2017

Re: Chelsea Break Champions League Record by Richdee1(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
CASTING
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Chelsea*.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Break Champions League Record by ponti93(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Chelsea couldnt beat roma at home, what made people think they would beat them, away.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Face Familiar Foe / Super Eagles' Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-wedding Shoot (photos) / Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.