Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (42898 Views)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by jobbers: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
Don't mind Nigerians joor, they like stating the undiluted truth grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2017
I still love them no matter the shape and size breast is breast

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by chronique(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2017
It's simple. Dress the way you want to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Smellymouth: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:
When you dey shout "faster faster" you no cry.

Now when olympus don fall, you turn yourself to crocodile. Mtcheew

Wetin comcern me sef.

cheesy grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by LuvU2: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Jakumo:
There is nothing wrong with having saggy and deflated breasts, from a legal standpoint, BUT when that bad market is deliberately exposed to public scrutiny, the ageing exhibitionist can only expect to hear the truth, namely that there is absolutely NOTHING whatsoever that is remotely sexy about that aged look at all. Matter of fact, saggy breasts are a MAJOR turn-off for 99% of men alive.

So, for those women whose breasts have been soundly defeated by gravity and father time, their only remaining option is to wear a push-up bra and cover up the evidence that turns men off right away, as best as they can.

In summary, while full, firm and pert breasts will drive men insane with desire on sight, deflated udders will have the extreme opposite effect on observers, by causing them to flee in terror.

If you have got it, flaunt it by all means, but if you USED to have it, or never did have it, then modesty in manner of dress is the best way to avoid public ridicule over fallen assets.
The one I bolded is a blatant lie. smiley
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by EmperorLee(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

cheesy Baba buh me go still like to Shag this girl ooh.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by AntiWailer: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't some people just mind their business
She has saggy boobs and so what
Even if she's big and fat...it's nobody's business

Why is she throwing it in their face ? cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by cochtrane(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
Some ladies should have the decency to wear bra when their boobs are pointing to their toes. If it's still firm then flaunt it, and you won't be called out.
You really honestly have a screw loose in your head for you to say this as a woman and encourage body shaming. Yes, several screws even loose in your head. angry

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by AntiWailer: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2017
LuvU2:
The one I bolded is a blatant lie. smiley

It is the truth oo.

Forget guys when they are hrny, they forget what they like and go for the available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by dessz(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
If she had worn a bra to the event, no one would have noticed or insulted her borbi..

You can't copy Beyonce when you've got the body of Adele..
i been think u don lost.why u leave nl since.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by TEAMvido(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
tor watin concern me ..? na me fall the boons ?

No....

No....

No....
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by LuvU2: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is the truth oo.

Forget guys when they are hrny, they forget what they like and go for the available.
Guys feign over firm boobs too only when they hrny smiley
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
if uriel had dressed decently to that parry will troll noticed the flat and sagging "bwest"? just thinking aloud though.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Ambitionsway: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Though sha na true them talk, her hips na wa..
Anyway if she don't appreciate herself who will
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by sarutobie(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't some people just mind their business
She has saggy boobs and so what
Even if she's big and fat...it's nobody's business
This erroneous mentality of “it is not my business “ is what has led to the steady degradation of our society..everyone is just minding his niche while the society deteriorates..no communal spirit just walking humanoids looking for their next meal ticket....nobody gives a damn if a woman has sagged breasts or a guy with limp dick..BUT when you decide to show those parts of your body to the PUBLIC then it becomes the public’s fvcking business get it?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by nonix22(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Na only saggy blest una see, una no dey see breaching skin Damn!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by prolifik83(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2017
itspzpics:
Ohhh......london bridge has damaged
Njamba bridge please not London bridge grin grin cheesy
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2017
cochtrane:

You really honestly have a screw loose in your head for you to say this as a woman and encourage body shaming. Yes, several screws even loose in your head. angry
You clearly don't know whose head has loosed screws when you walk about baring sleeping breast and nìpples that should be hidden in bra?. I don't have to support your foolery 'cause I'm a woman. Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Demmtek(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Wait if i may ask she don born b4. If not sorry to that unborn child cos there is nothing left inside that ballon she is carrying about.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2017
observing
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

I dey on lowkey.. cheesy

Abi mods don use ban finish you

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by talk2percy(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Some people sef...we are the reason why some ladies spend millions just to go under the knife for fake boobs, fake butt, fake tummy, nose, fake cheek and even fake personality so that they will seemingly look flawless before u guys just to avoid these kind of negative comments. Buh I bet u, this particular girl is far more presentable than most of their ugly sisters at home even when they paint and pad everywhere. Naturalness over every artificial beauty. I am proud of u girl! Keep being natural and strong!!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by shegie(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2017
natural sagging boob....courage
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Safiaa(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Dress according to your body stature. Although it's her life, but when you're sensitive to critics just dress accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by xty50(f): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Then wear a bra.u were clearly not wearing one knowing that your breast sagged.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Smellymouth: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

cheesy Baba buh me go still like to Shag this girl ooh.

Hahahaha. If she give puzzee who am I to reject? cheesy
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2017
LuvU2:
Some men like saggy boobs. They just afraid to say it out so they re not shamed for having "low standards" but heck standards are just illusions.
See consolation. Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by LuvU2: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
See consolation. Keep deceiving yourself
baby I say it as it is!
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nymeria247(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2017
This life ehn? You just can't please everybody. Imagine a short, wide eared, bowlegged, long mouthed, flat nosed and bleached person laughing at another persons body? Is that one too not a disability? grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Saggy breasts are not necessarily a sign that the lady has been very sexually active... sometimes it could be hereditary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: "I Disguise Myself To The Cinemas To Get Audience Reaction" / Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo) / Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.