Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (42901 Views)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by nkemchineke: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Watch the video, she didn't cry...she was mocking you.
Benita27:
Some ladies should have the decency to wear bra when their boobs are pointing to their toes. If it's still firm then flaunt it, and you won't be called out.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by nkemchineke: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Watch the video to the end, she didn't cry...she was mocking you.
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by abiolag(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
cry me river. That tin na slippers jare

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Djtrips: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Omo that girl dey mental shocked

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by cochtrane(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
You clearly don't know whose head has loosed screws when you walk about baring sleeping breast and nìpples that should be hidden in bra?. I don't have to support your foolery 'cause I'm a woman. Deal with that.
You see, nincompoops know no better than to justify attempts at being nincompoops. When it becomes evident, it is too late. This is as visible in your reasoning as it is in your English. Very poor output oozing out of that mess you call a brain. Desist from body-shaming. Maybe this little advice will try creep into the mess and stay there long enough to make you an atom wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by ambs50: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Twins fall Apart
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by LuvU2: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2017
modelmike7:
Lol, just watched the 2 mins video..... Very lovely one from her, nice acting, good doction, beautiful lady. Now, hater can go and die!!
why she should be acting already grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Magnifico2000: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. I understand its saggy, but she still wants to flaunt what she got.
See how firm your ttitts are... your fiture hubby will enjoy it. So you expect a virgin like me to end up with a lady with saggy boobs. Ba?
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2017
cochtrane:

You see, nincompoops know no better than to justify attempts at being nincompoops. When it becomes evident, it is too late. This is as visible in your reasoning as it is in your English. Very poor output oozing out of that mess you call a brain. Desist from body-shaming. Maybe this little advice will try creep into the mess and stay there long enough to make you an atom wiser.
You're too stupid for me to grace you with further replies. You clearly don't know the difference between "Body shaming" and putting out words for women who bare their sleeping breast in clothes. That's utterly disgusting which I don't have to shy from airing my view 'cause I'm a woman too. Your opinion is as inconsequential as; sagging boobs are to onlookers on the streets.

Fùck off!.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
Some ladies should have the decency to wear bra when their boobs are pointing to their toes. If it's still firm then flaunt it, and you won't be called out.
Keep telling them.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Sterope(f): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Some people need to learn to deal with the fact that not all boobs are perky. Perky or not, they will flaunt it.

Benita27:

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by isan(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
It is your bridge[Qquote author=itspzpics post=61964821]Ohhh......london bridge has damaged [/quote]
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Schoolala: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2017
some guys are just not educated at all. if a woman have flat breast that does not necessarily mean she have been jumping from one man to other
the truth is some woman that have not even have sex before do still have flat breast they are born that way.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Sterope(f): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Statistically, they are not. Men like you love to yarn dust.

Jakumo:
There is nothing wrong with having saggy and deflated breasts, from a legal standpoint, BUT when that bad market is deliberately exposed to public scrutiny, the ageing exhibitionist can only expect to hear the truth, namely that there is absolutely NOTHING whatsoever that is remotely sexy about that aged look at all. Matter of fact, saggy breasts are a MAJOR turn-off for 99% of men alive.

So, for those women whose breasts have been soundly defeated by gravity and father time, their only remaining option is to wear a push-up bra and cover up the evidence that turns men off right away, as best as they can.

In summary, while full, firm and pert breasts will drive men insane with desire on sight, deflated udders will have the extreme opposite effect on observers, by causing them to flee in terror.

If you have got it, flaunt it by all means, but if you USED to have it, or never did have it, then modesty in manner of dress is the best way to avoid public ridicule over fallen assets.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Jakumo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sterope:

Here is a simple test you can run, if your headlights are now on stuck in low-beam mode, with no surgical reconstructive option currently feasible.

Watch very carefully the reaction of your "faithful" man, who claims not to care about breast firmness, when he sees an image of a woman with a nice full and upturned rack, wearing a bikini, a fitted top or nothing at all. Watch him carefully, because he WILL be drooling like a demented hound-dog, no matter how much effort he expends trying to play it off like he never saw the promised land of full jiggly breasts that REFUSE to obey gravity, and thus constitute a major cause of car crashes in urban areas.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
guess thy've sucked it to damage lvl..chai sorry uriel..
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Laveda:

It's not always about jumping from one dick to another, why y'all keep relating everything to sex?

They are dumb and to them, sex is the end of a woman's life. Later they'll say sex is consensual... undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sterope:
Some people need to learn to deal with the fact that not all boobs are perky. Perky or not, they will flaunt it.

This is the problem with some of you. You're humans, not animals. Clothes are generally made for a reason. Don't loose your sanity 'cause it's a free world.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
If she had worn a bra to the event, no one would have noticed or insulted her borbi..

You can't copy Beyonce when you've got the body of Adele..

See ur life, Adele has lost weight
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by misstiq(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Poor girl. The duct tape or plaster trick could have saved her all this heartbreak. Nigerians tho, unnecessarily mean people.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by sanpipita(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Laveda:

It's not always about jumping from one dick to another, why y'all keep relating everything to sex?

Most men are very ignorant on why boobs sag or look sagged, worse is they don't want to learn, I won't anyone who thinks boobs sag cos of sex serious.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Jakumo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
misstiq:
Poor girl. The duct tape or plaster trick could have saved her all this heartbreak. Nigerians tho, unnecessarily mean people.

Chai Women dey hard o. Dem sabi talk wettin go pain person well-well, no be small ting.

See as you take style gently insult the woman with flat mountain, dey advise am say she for don use TAPE support dat bad market when she carry put for chest, then after when you flog am finish, you come begin dey point finger to how another person follow talk him own before.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by PETERENI1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
My friend cover that slippers! Woris this!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Jakumo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
PETERENI1:
My friend cover that slippers! Woris this!

Ha ha ha

Look am. No run o. I say LOOK AM !

ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
LuvU2:
baby I say it as it is!
Who's your baby? I'm above 40 please!
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Coolgent(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't some people just mind their business
She has saggy boobs and so what
Even if she's big and fat...it's nobody's business
Naturaly breast are meant to sag due to law of gravity, in my case i like saggy breast better.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tlue tlue her bleasts aff digest,no wonder big brother no dey give am face for bb naija
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Jagz16(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ara darada adago go and ask flavor
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't some people just mind their business
She has saggy boobs and so what
Even if she's big and fat...it's nobody's business
you're saying this just because yours are like that too grin grin tongue
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by sukkot: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sterope:

he is correct tho. the love of saggy breast falls in the category of ' fetishes '. kinda like how some women are attracted to short men with big stomach etc. although me personally i dont see the big deal. in fact i think it looks better and more womanly. but thats just my own opinion. perky firm standing ' breasteseseses ' looks prepubescence. like someone who is 13 years old or something cheesy

most men, especially older men prefer perky firm breasts. i can understand the older men cuz maybe they are tired of seeing their wives saggy breast after she has fed like 4 kids with it
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Safiaa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
sanpipita:

Most men are very ignorant on why boobs sag or look sagged, worse is they don't want to learn, I won't anyone who thinks boobs sag cos of sex serious.
90% Nigerian men don't know anything about the female body. Everything is related to being an ' olosho'. Bunch of baboons.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) by Threebear(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jakumo:
There is nothing wrong with having saggy and deflated breasts, from a legal standpoint, BUT when that bad market is deliberately exposed to public scrutiny, the ageing exhibitionist can only expect to hear the truth, namely that there is absolutely NOTHING whatsoever that is remotely sexy about that aged look at all. Matter of fact, saggy breasts are a MAJOR turn-off for 99% of men alive.

So, for those women whose breasts have been soundly defeated by gravity and father time, their only remaining option is to wear a push-up bra and cover up the evidence that turns men off right away, as best as they can.

In summary, while full, firm and pert breasts will drive men insane with desire on sight, deflated udders will have the extreme opposite effect on observers, by causing them to flee in terror.

If you have got it, flaunt it by all means, but if you USED to have it, or never did have it, then modesty in manner of dress is the best way to avoid public ridicule over fallen assets.
grin I died at the udders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido, Tekno, Flavour, Don Jazzy Photoshopped Into Chioma, Omoni, Uche, Ufuoma / Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo) / Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.