Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria (908 Views)

Jumia Nigeria Wants To Embezzle My Money Almost 600k / Jumia Affiliates, How Do You Get Paid By Jumia Affiliate Program? / Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria by IAmSkinny: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2017
My Nairaland account got deactivated so I am creating this thread again.
I have seen a lot of online marketers complaining about jumia's poor customer service plus rip offs which they constantly experience.
Well, I am a Jumia affiliated marketer and I think Jumia ripped me off big time!
I own this little blog ( www.fototech.com.ng ) where I talk about photography techniques and I also promote digital cameras and other related accessories for Jumia. On the 22nd of October, someone made a purchase of of a digital camera through my promo link and that landed me a commission of 8k (camera sold at N133,333)
Would you believe this same commission of 8k was reviewed downwards to 4k when I accessed my Jumia affiliated dashboard board two days ago. The 8k magically disappeared and was replaced with 4k. Luckily for me I took a screenshot of my dashboard when it was 8k and now that is 4k. I sent an Email to Jumia 2 days ago about this issue and I am thinking I have to offer burnt offerings to my ancestors in order to get a reply from them.
Why would jumia just wake up one day and review my commission downward? Let's assume they reviewed their commission percentage which I doubt, the product had been sold and money paid paid before the review.
Why have jumia failed to reply my mail after almost four days now? But they won't stop spamming my mail box with silly promotional offers. This clearly reeks of incompetency and that's exactly what Jumia Nigeria is known for.
If you are really serious about affiliated marketing, stay away from Jumia Nigeria because they will rip you off just the way they did me, imagine I didn't take a screenshot of my commission before the rip off!
Their commission is just crap and laughable and worse can be said of their customer service. Jumia Nigeria is a big child's and you guys should be aware!
Please admin of this great forum, kindly assist me. Let the whole world see this, since Jumia Nigeria is unwilling to resolve this issue privately, it is wise that I go public.
Balance after rip off
Balance before rip off

Re: How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria by IAmSkinny: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 ........ Help me oo, Jumia Ng is at it again.
Re: How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria by IronPants: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na wa o. Everybody just the para for jumia Nigeria. . Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria by bobo65(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Seems like they are having financial issues like konga
Re: How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria by IAmSkinny: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
bobo65:
Seems like they are having financial issues like konga
I don't know o but I know they hardly pay. Are you a marketer too?

(1) (Reply)

Which Airtime Vending & Bills Payment Platform Rocks Best? / 500k Investment... Which Business? / How I Made My First $1,000 In 48 Hours After Series Of Failures On Cpa Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.