Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness (30752 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dripping Cuteness And Having Fun In Lebanon / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by nonix22(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
coolebux:
LIKE if you still believe that karma must punish ThinTallTony someday for denying his family.
We can not be sure if he planned the whole shit with his wife sef. For all he reported o. Any thing can be possible in Naija
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by highchief1: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
midehi2:
He is cute too, so monkey born monkey
ur bf and ur brothers must be ugly how is this guy handsome
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by highchief1: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Postinor that inflates tummy and waistline? Who uses that anymore wen you can conveniently take gin peppersoup or chew alligator pepper
hey!us condom not cheaper and easier?are u girls crazy sef
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
not an inch as pretty as my daughter
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yea, condom is cool but you ever heard of burst condom or condoms that got stucked? Thats wen this kinda prevention comes in, nothing cheap bout it,
Trust me. Its way better that stuffing and putting holes in the walls of one's fallopian tube with all of these drugs.
highchief1:
hey!us condom not cheaper and easier?are u girls crazy sef
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by highchief1: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Yea, condom is cool but you ever heard of burst condom or condoms that got stucked? Thats wen this kinda prevention comes in, nothing cheap bout it,
Trust me. Its way better that stuffing and putting holes in the walls of one's fallopian tube with all of these drugs.
ur explanation is 100% on point mind hardly burst but that stuck on dey tire me d thg will tumble inside.agod Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by eaglez(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Postinor that inflates tummy and waistline? Who uses that anymore wen you can conveniently take gin peppersoup or chew alligator pepper
grin grin grin grin Ada idioranma!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by khalids: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
I hail o
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol, i am shaming tongue
Simplep:

I hail o
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
highchief1:
ur explanation is 100% on point mind hardly burst but that stuck on dey tire me d thg will tumble inside.agod Abeg o
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
tongue
eaglez:
grin grin grin grin Ada idioranma!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
I hail right back tongue
Simplep:

I hail o
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by BluntBoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:

Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Twrecks(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
I thought he didn't have a family last year
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Warrapun?
[quote author=BluntBoy post=61980556][/quote]
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Warrapun?
Nothing. I was simply paying undivided attention to a vital lesson from you.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by BluntBoy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
No wahala na
BluntBoy:

Nothing. I was simply paying undivided attention to a vital lesson from you.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Royaldave200(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adadioranma79:

Ose baddest grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Adadioranma79(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Haa
Royaldave200:

Ose baddest grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness by Jellycosystem(m): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2017
[i][/i][b][/b][color=][/color][color=#770077][/color] Lolz she fine no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Costa Titch's Family Confirms His Death / Lilian Esoro And Friends Recreate Throwback Photo / Wedding: Nikai Of Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’ Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.