Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Advice needed on transportation business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice needed on transportation business (881 Views)

I Need An Investor On Transportation.let From Little / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / I Need Investor On Transportation On E-hailing Business.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice needed on transportation business by bbsteve(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
I need your strong advice, I plan to help me dad start a transport business, I have read previous post and also did some research myself but I just need your advice as this is a new business field for me.
Should I go for a Nigeria Used Sienna or Direct Belgium?

I need your advice on which type of sienna to buy 2005 or 2006 model

How much will be the weekly pay from let's say Delta to Lagos or inter city transport?

What should be in the agreement paper?

What documents will I need?

Is it compulsory to open a business name in this regards?

Is there a need to install car tracker ?

Etc...

Please any one with experience help a brother so that I don't make so many mistakes as he is handing the running of the business to me.
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Hmm...... I understand you my brother.. The fear of the unknown, but why don't you invest in something you are familiar with already rather than jumping into a new type of business you know nothing about........ Anyways I don't know, much about inter state transportation but one other business I can recommend for you if you are in Lagos is Uber business if you need more information about this I can provide a comprehensive overview of the business for you you can reach me on o81o9149732
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by bbsteve(m): 4:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
Hmm...... I understand you my brother.. The fear of the unknown, but why don't you invest in something you are familiar with already rather than jumping into a new type of business you know nothing about........ Anyways I don't know, much about inter state transportation but one other business I can recommend for you if you are in Lagos is Uber business if you need more information about this I can provide a comprehensive overview of the business for you you can reach me on o81o9149732

I'm far away from Lagos I'm in Delta. But there is always a first time to everything right?
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by krenkies: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Bro, this is it
1. U need a car you understand well enough, because as we all knw cars are very technical equipment.
2. You need a good and understanding driver, not everyday will be sunny
3. You need a motor park,or you can make alliance with established transporters, I'll be hard because of competition, but it's possible if you make a win-win business deal.
There's more info i can help with, but am late for Church... Hit me up whatapp 08026075012, I'll be happy to help.
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2020
bbsteve:

I'm far away from Lagos I'm in Delta. But there is always a first time to everything right?
Hmm okay, its your choice. But in Nigeria, transportation business is not a business you invest in with huge capital especially if you are a newcomer
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by SavageResponse(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
bbsteve:
Hello Nairalanders,
I need your strong advice, I plan to help me dad start a transport business, I have read previous post and also did some research myself but I just need your advice as this is a new business field for me.
Should I go for a Nigeria Used Sienna or Direct Belgium?

I need your advice on which type of sienna to buy 2005 or 2006 model

How much will be the weekly pay from let's say Delta to Lagos or inter city transport?

What should be in the agreement paper?

What documents will I need?

Is it compulsory to open a business name in this regards?

Is there a need to install car tracker ?

Etc...

Please any one with experience help a brother so that I don't make so many mistakes as he is handing the running of the business to me.

Make sure you do conclude your enquiries first before you buy the vehicle.

Why don't you go to Jibowu in Yaba to get some info from some of those who run transport business there. Just don't let anyone foist a driver on you under the guise of helping you
Re: Advice needed on transportation business by Tinkulala: 3:34am On Mar 09, 2020
This video will help you with pretty much all you need to succeed in Transportation Business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl68dlZw4L0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Ethereum The Second Highest Cryptocurrency Start Making Millions / Earning More With Your Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.