Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School (41807 Views)

James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by iksmoore(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, simply known as Duncan Mighty, a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State.

He shows off his recent picture with his course mates at the Nigerian military school Zaria.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/dungan-might-in-photoshoot-with-his.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by itspzpics(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice one baba

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
FP
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Iyam confused here

Was Duncan mighty in the Military before?

20 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked

This is where your glory can shine

music not your way, probably reason you never sing better song

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
decatalyst:
Iyam confused here

He went to NMS Zaria (its Nigeria's official military secondary school)
A graduate from there is called an Ex-boy

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
cliff26:

He went to NMS Zaria (its Nigeria's official military secondary school)
A graduate from there is called an Ex-boy

Oh!

Thanks for shedding more light...

19 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by dailytatafo: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Siki355(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

you should be arrested for a hate speech
I guess you weren't born when He was at his peak

89 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by chriskosherbal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
That's cool Duncan.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
I didn't know Duncan Mighty lived in zaria sef
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by LordsApostle: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Listen to "fake love," it's a recent song, he featured Wiz kid.
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

25 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by dkronicle(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2018
LordsApostle:
Listen to "fake love," it's a recent song, he featured Wiz kid.
Why you dey tell that madman.

44 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by KingLennon(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2018
If he would have been a soldier, he wouldn't be half as rich and famous as today. Duncan mighty murder that fake love o grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Harddiskng(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2018
*In Duncan Mighty’s Voice* Hand of Jesus has butter my bread oo grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniU5-9c0I&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

22 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nathdoug(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
fake love by this dude.. I love that jam

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by dishofhope: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018
And so what?
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by dreamwords: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Skull trapping vultures won't like this

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Constie(f): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Jasperro(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
gallant
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by udo2018: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Ex-boys

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by freemanbubble: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
isoright

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2018
I have always loved his song but I didn't even know his face. I wouldn't have chosen this face as the face behind the voice. Nice one though.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by thatigboman: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
decatalyst:
Iyam confused here

No. Not neccesarily. NMS Zaria is a secondary school owned by the military. U can proceed to NDA from there if u want to join military as officer, or to Depot in Zaria too if u want to join military as a junior officer. Or u go to conventional university, if u want civilian life

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by chrisxxx(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Classmates
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Ex boy for life!!!but wondering why none of his 99set is yet to have a rank!!!99-18 should v given you a squadron leader in the Airforce.....

16 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by mimimile93: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
iksmoore:
Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, simply known as Duncan Mighty, a Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer from Obio-Akpor, Rivers State.

He shows off his recent picture with his course mates at the Nigerian military school Zaria.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/dungan-might-in-photoshoot-with-his.html?m=1

Why are these celebrities always saying "Get Your PVC?"

When on that election day most of them won't even be in the country talk less of voting..

10 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nbote(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Why are these celebrities always saying "Get Your PVC?"

When on that election day most of them won't even be in the country talk less of voting..

Becos it is U and I who are in d country dat is affected d most.. We shld get our PVCs for our own sake... Most of dem already live d gudlife and can always afford to live elsewhere.. But for U nd I we are still stuck in dis hellhole for now

10 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Abfinest007(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

I smell jealousy .yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by iswallker(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Coursemates in a secondary school..

I doff my fila

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Aka Eleven Paz Throwback Photos With Tribal Marks / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.