Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos (35740 Views)

Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos / Woman Goes Berserk, Sets Sister, Three Others On Fire Over Inheritance / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by bentlywills(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
U will be found IJN.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
God protects her where ever she is. Amen. Hope she aint enloping wit any nigga sha

You are a fool for this statement. At that age you expect her to elope. Nairaland mods should do a bot to screen comments before they go live on the site.

Receive sense please angry
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
I PRAY THEY FIND HER IN ONE PIECE.. DIS DECEMBER HUSTLERS DON START.. MAKE DEM NO FIND US IJN

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by talk2percy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
All these skull miners sef..I cover my skull with the blood
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by totorimi: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
They should call her bank to check if there are recent activity in her account, if there is then your guess is as good as mine.

May the good Lord protect her.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by khalids: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to be spamming the front page......
Please urgent help is needed
https://www.nairaland.com/4136217/bukky-needs-urgent-medical#61936704
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Earthquake1: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Afonja if anything happen to my sister...
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by AngelRaphael(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God save her from the hands of the wicked
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by greatseed: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Ma may the creator bring you home safely
Don't you have any other thing you do than to be on nairaland morning, afternoon & night! ... shocked undecided..... Each time I have some time 2check on latest happenings, I find out u are everywhere everytime.... Ahn ahn
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by biacan(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatseed:
Don't you have any other thing you do than to be on nairaland morning, afternoon & night! ... shocked undecided..... Each time I have some time 2check on latest happenings, I find out u are everywhere everytime.... Ahn ahn
Never you in your life quote me again
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by greatseed: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Never you in your life quote me again
cheesy grin well I jst did!
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by ezewealth(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't understand why people get lost, why not ask question, there is an igbo adage that says " onye a juju adighi a fu nzo" unless u don't have money
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
biacan:
Amen
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God bring her safe and sound in Jesus name, Holy spirit will make her irrelevant to ritualist in Jesus name
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
NL lady of the year! Always at the forefront of every thread grin
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by VillageWinch: 3:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Na wa o
We pray for your safe return
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2017
No mention of where her place of work is? It is posts like this that makes me wonder if it is for it to trend or something.... Can't trust all these SM bloggers!

Ayblaize:
Lagosian Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Ayblaize(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
bigtt76:
No mention of where her place of work is? It is posts like this that makes me wonder if it is for it to trend or something.... Can't trust all these SM bloggers!

Sorry MA. I helped the lady that posted it on instagram, publicize it here for wider view. Prolly you could write her username down(might be too long for you to grab embarassed), and ask her
PS: I ain't a blogger
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Rozaytee: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
God protects her where ever she is. Amen. Hope she aint enloping wit any nigga sha
please learn to have sense... it's important.. so any missing lady now has eloped wit a nigga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.