Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos (35734 Views)

Halimat Tajudeen Goes Missing After She Was Sent To The Bank (Photo) / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos / Woman Goes Berserk, Sets Sister, Three Others On Fire Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Ayblaize(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lagosian Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos

1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by biacan(f): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ma may the creator bring you home safely

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by uzoormah(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
God will keep her alive

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Ayodejioak(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
God protects her where ever she is. Amen. Hope she aint enloping wit any nigga sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by powerfulengine(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
may God bring her home safe and sound

ask evans
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by 6KID: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
OGA OOO.....
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by khaykay15(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
she will return home safe IJN

9 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
There is nothing you won't see or hear in Lagos. May she be found soon. IJN

4 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by netbeans1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ministering spirits (angels) will locate her and bring her home safely IJN

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by stasiaannie(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
this type of thing happemn to my coollegue ,

God just come so all this can end, i know some pastors will stop you from coming because they To collect tithe....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
She will be found in the name of all that is good in this world.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by abiolag(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God return her safely

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
God will bring her back home,hope she have not enter all dis one chance people,dey are very rampant now
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wch kind wahala be this nah.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by inotice: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
An igbo woman goes missing in Lagos...which tribe could be responsible for this?..I didn't say anything...they know themselves..and they are in droves viewing this thread..
issa PITY.may God deliver has from the hands of her captors.
In Jesus name;In the Mighty name of Jesus.Father Protect and preserve my life and the life of good nairalanders.In our going out and coming in, I plead the blood of Jesus from the sole our feet to the crown of our head.Let our bodies be poison to the devils and to the evil spirits;to ritualists(skull miners),Amen!

9 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Just pray she has not fallen into ritualist net.

Chech out my signature for quality and,durable furniture.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by mikejj(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
my elders say person wey dey ask kweshun no dey miss road.my sis ask piple.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by itiswellandwell: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
She will be found in Jesus name

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by hooklover: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
U sure u not with her boyfriend somewhere enjoying herself
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by iamdebby2222(f): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
I pray she be found

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Olowogbogboro will find and return you to your Family......in Jesus name (Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by sureheaven(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Which kain wahala be this for we country, and Evans is in the prison, who could have done this.... anyway, ogun state isn't far from lagos, na them. Where ever the woman may be, God in His infinite mercies shall locate her safe and sound in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by astfi: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
God will bring her home soon,if she doesn't know her way God will pave way for her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by maj59(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
they are at it again (God protect her)
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by MrCuteking(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is well.
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Jaytecq(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
no where is safe again.... even to go work self
Re: Woman Goes Missing On Her Way To Work In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigeria full of crisis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.