Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Sudden Judgment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sudden Judgment (388 Views)

COVID-19: I Saw The Sudden Death Of Abba Kyari- Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. VIDEO / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Judgment by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
TEXT- Luke 12:16-20 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully, and he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, this will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou has much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Your life does not consist in the totality of what you have but in the totality of your love towards God and men. What you have today may not wake up with you tomorrow, therefore do not cling to the materialistic gain of this world. Do not cling to the vanity of this world because no matter how long you live, you will one day leave them behind to make an account of your life while on earth.

From our text , we can see how the rich man has labored much in order to amaze such wealth, he must have been the type that work round the clock without a breathing space, he must have been the workaholic type that has no time for God, has no time for his family, has no love for the neighbors and people around him, all he do with his life is just to work in order to have wealth, he is such the greedy type, a lover of money, a servant to mammon, but at the end what happened? A sudden judgment came upon him. All he had labored for was taken away from him, all he had worked for all his life was seized from him and given to another person, May that not be your portion in the name of Jesus, Amen.

The Egyptians labored day and night in pursuit of the children of Israel, even after they have seen that God is with the children of Israel but their greediness and wickedness will not let them understand, they kept on pushing and running after them, they never knew they are in for a sudden judgment, Exodus 15:9-10 “The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them, but thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.” Their evil thought and plan turn out to be a sudden judgment upon them. No one can battle with the LORD, no one can wrestle against the one He has uphold has the apple of His eye. May the condemnation and sudden judgment that came upon the Egyptians come upon your enemies, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Sudden judgment is the kind of judgment that comes upon the children of disobedience, the bible says in Proverb: 29:1: “He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.” Are you a disobedient child? Has the Lord been pointing something towards your direction and yet you refuse? Have you been asked many times to give your life to Christ and completely surrender to him, and you said it’s not necessary that you enjoyed the wayward life you are living, beware, and repent for sudden judgment can come anytime but I pray it shall not be your portion in the name of Jesus. Therefore repent of whatever things or sins you need to repent of, run back to God and give your all to him. The things you have labored for cannot save you, the friends you have gathered across the globe over the years cannot save you when judgment comes around, I beseech you today to check your life all over again and, make amendments for sudden judgment is for the enemies of God and the enemies of His people, may you rejoice in the great act of God on the enemies of your life, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
-Evang. Paul

We believe that you have been blessed by the word of God you just read now, and if you have a conviction in your heart and will like to make Jesus the Lord over your Life, kindly say this prayer sincerely from your heart,

…. Lord Jesus, I recognize myself as a sinner and I come before you today, have mercy on me. I believe you came to the world and died on the cross for the remission of my sins, I belief you rose from death to give me abundant life that I may have eternal life and live forever with you, have mercy on me Lord. Lord Jesus, right now I accept you as my Lord and personal Savior, come into my life, live inside me, guide me and help me to walk in the consciousness of your Holy Spirit in me now and forever more…Amen. Right now I declared that I am born-again, I am saved, I am a child of God, in Jesus name, Amen.
We trust God for what He has begun in your life through this message, for more information, prayers, to sow or partner with this ministry contact +23408132253255, +23409060406672 or divinerevelationsstream@gmail.com and we will get back to you.

Visit us at www.divinerevelationsstream.info or join our whatsapp forum through the phone lines.

PREPARE!!! JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON
DIVINE REVELATIONS STREAM MINISTRY – Revealing the Revelations of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Abolish The "Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill?" / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam / Death And Life Are In The Power Of The Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.