Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. (3615 Views)

Sudan's Warring Factions Agree To A 72-hour Nationwide Ceasefire - Blinken / Charles Brown Is First Black Service Chief In USA / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
nationwide blackout and revolutionary riots. called ANTIFA. let the show begin. the beginning of the end
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by pansophist(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
nationwide blackout and revolutionary riots. called ANTIFA. let the show begin. the beginning of the end

But you said you do not give dates anymore. You must be dead sure this time around. Finger-crossed sukkot.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:

But you said you do not give dates anymore. You must be dead sure this time around. Finger-crossed sukkot.
ermm brah i am not giving dates, it is in the news and all over the net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJLGs4e3LZQ
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqs0FJj-F7w
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcTI8qC5lc
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7i-8WYWtA
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by pansophist(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
ermm brah i am not giving dates, it is in the news and all over the net.

Sounds too bad to be true. The whole country blackout? we shall see though. But how you take dey source out all these kind news wey de fear person? grin me de europe jejely sha, na them sabi
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
pansophist:

Sounds too bad to be true. The whole country blackout? we shall see though. But how you take dey source out all these kind news wey de fear person? grin me de europe jejely sha, na them sabi
yup the whole country blackout for 3 days and then violent revolutionary riots. how do i source out these news ? its called being a watchman bruv lmao. i got my finger on the pulse of all world events. its the PURGE brah. wink
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Lirqur: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
yup the whole country blackout for 3 days and then violent revolutionary riots. how do i source out these news ? its called being a watchman bruv lmao. i got my finger on the pulse of all world events. its the PURGE brah. wink

Was it postponed grin grin
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Lirqur:

not sure bro, i only report the news. i think someone said it may take place on the 15th of november. we keep watching bro and will update as we see fit
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lirqur:

apparently NASA said it will occur on 15th november which is tmorrow. remember ? i just report the news.
check the videos. this is from NASA. So we watch and see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9zP9xk62Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efl7lR4FjrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIE9vt2acFk
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Back to your old ways of predicting falsehood? LoL.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Lirqur: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
not sure bro, i only report the news. i think someone said it may take place on the 15th of november. we keep watching bro and will update as we see fit

I believe they tryna surprise y'all watchmen too, they don't want y'all to be like "see I told ya"
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lirqur:

I believe they tryna surprise y'all watchmen too, they don't want y'all to be like "see I told ya"
yeah you may be right bro. but we keep watching. another new bruhaha date they have is tomorrow 15th. but you know ultimately i think they will not let anyone know when they will strike so when a date is publicly touted, it most likely is the wrong date
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
sukkot:
yeah you may be right bro. but we keep watching. another new bruhaha date they have is tomorrow 15th. but you know ultimately i think they will not let anyone know when they will strike so when a date is publicly touted, it most likely is the wrong date

So why do you keep carrying it on your head like you know its undeniable truth?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
LordReed:

So why do you keep carrying it on your head like you know its undeniable truth?
thats the job of a watchman brah wink
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
thats the job of a watchman brah wink

The job of a watchman is to cry wolf when there's no wolf? You'll fire such a watchman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

The job of a watchman is to cry wolf when there's no wolf? You'll fire such a watchman.
there are some hits and some misses. it is what it is. we are human. if we were perfect we would be GOD
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
there are some hits and some misses. it is what it is. we are human. if we were perfect we would be GOD

If you were getting it from God you'd not miss.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

If you were getting it from God you'd not miss.
God does not spoonfeed you. you have to dip into the knowledge source to put the message together. its done like this so you dont get a big head when you get the prophecy right all the time because humans are prone to ego. your ego will be out of control if you get it right all the time. so GOD has established it so that the ego will be kept in check. some you will get and some you will put together wrongly. now when you put it together wrongly, it does not mean you didnt know what was happening or about to happen, its just that you didnt add it together correctly. its like how we know 2 plus 2 is 4. however you may mistakenly subtract and say its zero. then after the result comes out you realize the mistake you made. you knew the answer all along but you mistakenly subtracted instead of add. yeah thats how the ego is kept in check

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
God does not spoonfeed you. you have to dip into the knowledge source to put the message together. its done like this so you dont get a big head when you get the prophecy right all the time because humans are prone to ego. your ego will be out of control if you get it right all the time. so GOD has established it so that the ego will be kept in check. some you will get and some you will put together wrongly. now when you put it together wrongly, it does not mean you didnt know what was happening or about to happen, its just that you didnt add it together correctly. its like how we know 2 plus 2 is 4. however you may mistakenly subtract and say its zero. then after the result comes out you realize the mistake you made. you knew the answer all along but you mistakenly subtracted instead of add. yeah thats how the ego is kept in check

Really? So when you get it right then the glory is yours because you put the message together? LoL.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

Really? So when you get it right then the glory is yours because you put the message together? LoL.
when you get it right the glory is YAHS however humans will give you the glory and start worshipping you and therein comes the big ego. it is what it is bro wink

1 Like

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

let me also say, if YAH is working through a person, you become the mouth-piece of YAH. now things you utter unconsciously are vibrations being put out into the atmosphere of what is to come or what is happening by YAH through you. however things uttered consciously especially if you put a time-stamp on it are things borne out of the ego and will almost always not happen as stated. whats my point ? everything uttered unconsciously is the real prophecy. if you say, iraq will be bombed on so so and so date. thats your ego and it will not happen. it is your unconscious speeches that is the real vibration sent out. like you will meet some people who just make a bunch of utterances and a few days or weeks later you will see that utterance manifested exactly as said. now this person wasnt making a ' prophetical ' statement however whatever he says always comes to the light. i will give you an example - on november 12 on frontpage nairaland i was talking about how blacks are sold as slaves in north africa by arab-muslims. on november 14th nairaland frontpage it was manifested exactly as spoken when blacks were auctioned off and sold as slaves in libya - nairaland frontpage. as such only unconscious utterances is always correct. has happened to me many times
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
This clown is at it again. Keep spitting that mind candy.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

My nigga sukkot is worse than a broken clock. He can't get the time right once a day. All hail Primate sukkot.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
let me also say, if YAH is working through a person, you become the mouth-piece of YAH. now things you utter unconsciously are vibrations being put out into the atmosphere of what is to come or what is happening by YAH through you. however things uttered consciously especially if you put a time-stamp on it are things borne out of the ego and will almost always not happen as stated. whats my point ? everything uttered unconsciously is the real prophecy. if you say, iraq will be bombed on so so and so date. thats your ego and it will not happen. it is your unconscious speeches that is the real vibration sent out. like you will meet some people who just make a bunch of utterances and a few days or weeks later you will see that utterance manifested exactly as said. now this person wasnt making a ' prophetical ' statement however whatever he says always comes to the light. i will give you an example - on november 12 on frontpage nairaland i was talking about how blacks are sold as slaves in north africa by arab-muslims. on november 14th nairaland frontpage it was manifested exactly as spoken when blacks were auctioned off and sold as slaves in libya - nairaland frontpage. as such only unconscious utterances is always correct. has happened to me many times

So then why do you keep putting up stuff with dates when you know it'll be wrong? That is like being a stubborn goat who no matter how many times is driven away wants to eat the cocoyam.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

My nigga sukkot is worse than a broken clock. He can't get the time right once a day.

I tire. They pay so much attention to those alt-right conspiracy websites so much they can't even distinguish between what's real and what's fake.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

So then why do you keep putting up stuff with dates when you know it'll be wrong? That is like being a stubborn goat who no matter how many times is driven away wants to eat the cocoyam.
. when you get a new toy you want to test it out. its a rights of passage. everyone who acquires esoteric knowledge wants to test it out. its part of the growth process. you are required to. this is how you start to climb the ladder and get sharper. if the first time you do it you get it right you will not appreciate the gift. there is a method to the madness. now you have to realise that i am not on the frontline yet meaning i am in training. so you make all the mistakes in training to get better, so that when you are finally unleashed on the world, you are a finished product. in every mistake you make is a learning to be learnt and a growth made. i use nairaland as my training ground wink

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
LordReed:

I tire. They pay so much attention to those alt-right conspiracy websites so much they can't even distinguish between what's real and what's fake.
bro mind if i ask you a question ? so i am looking at your picture and you got the face of an old man. what do you do for a living ?
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by sukkot: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

My nigga sukkot is worse than a broken clock. He can't get the time right once a day. All hail Primate sukkot.
come on bro. we know you got a crush on ishilove. just ask the woman out already and stop all this transferred misplaced anger in my direction all the time. dayum lol
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
. when you get a new toy you want to test it out. its a rights of passage. everyone who acquires esoteric knowledge wants to test it out. its part of the growth process. you are required to. this is how you start to climb the ladder and get sharper. if the first time you do it you get it right you will not appreciate the gift. there is a method to the madness. now you have to realise that i am not on the frontline yet meaning i am in training. so you make all the mistakes in training to get better, so that when you are finally unleashed on the world, you are a finished product. in every mistake you make is a learning to be learnt and a growth made. i use nairaland as my training ground wink

You can make predictions without setting dates and state it with a caveat. If you keep making out that you are an oracle you loose credibility.
Re: 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa. by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
sukkot:
bro mind if i ask you a question ? so i am looking at your picture and you got the face of an old man. what do you do for a living ?

LOL. Yep I am an old man. I work for the Nigerian government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? / The Real Situation In Ukraine (graphic Pictures Included) / Interesting Article, Destroying Myth Most Blacks Are On Welfare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.