Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After (18408 Views)

Man Regains His Sight, Demands Divorce From “ugly” Wife That Married Him Blind / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by GibsonB(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
OAP Daddy Freeze is back on Instagram, they have reopened his account, and he can now continue his preaching, above is the first post he made few minutes ago, on returning to the platform.

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/3-days-after-daddy-freeze-regains-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by eezeribe(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Those guilty pastors are trying to stop him...

32 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by emmanuelrabb(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Those guilty pastors are trying to stop him...

why did you disturb me from getting my first ftc
I know next trial will be better. ..

but meanwhile

space booked so i can sleep here later tonight

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by teresafaith: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fine guy no pimple, yellow pawpaw

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by mosesbola(f): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na today people De regain access to there account??

E be like say bomb De freeze head and the op wey post this rubbish! !!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by majamajic(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
he try
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by babyfaceafrica: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by ruggedtimi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
with an enigmatic message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by rattlesnake(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
i love this niga

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by delors(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by chloedogie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
He will start seeing grey hair. That is when he will know he;s not acting his age. And the earlier he addressed this over talking issue of his, the better for him. Trump wakes up to go to wee wee but before closing his eyes lids, he must drop a tweet even as the POTUS. tweeting president when real leaders are busy brainstorming thinking about how to move their countries forward. If trump was the Nigerian presido, things would have bn terrible, only luck he had was the system he met was a perfectly working one. What a pity.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Jamiubond009(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
None of the afterlifes described by certain religions are
appealing to me. The Christian afterlife is either eternal
torture or hanging around a megalomaniac's throne singing
hymns of praise, one of which would be horrible and the
other completely boring. The Muslim afterlife is the wet
dream of a 15 year old male virgin. The Norse afterlife is
either a place where not much happens or is a combination
steak house and brawl. The Greek afterlife had Tartarus, a
place of punishment; the Asphodel Meadows, where people who hadn't committed any great sins or done any great achievements receive neither punishment nor pleasure; and the Elysian Fields or Champs-Élysées , where once a year the blessed can watch the last stage of a bicycle race. To make it to the Elysian fields one has to be noticed by the gods, so it's a place for heroes, the wise and ass-kissers. There are several Jewish concepts of the afterlife ranging from the Asphodel Meadows to a place where there's constant debate over the minutiae of the Talmud. None of these strike me as appealing. I think I'd prefer to go back to the nothingness I had before I was born.I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Back to saying rubbish sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by UncleSnr(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Pastor's

For high quality articles: Click Here

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Spexo001(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
daddyfreeze part 2
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
He resemble white Jesus grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by nairavsdollars(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
If him get liver, make him try abuse Olamide Badoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Resurrection indeed!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by youngbravian(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
I feel like sleeping
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by OmoAregbesola: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
pastors don enter 1 chance again.
Ipada no Abija.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by IMASTEX: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Congrats
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by happney65: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
mosesbola:
Na today people De regain access to there account??

E be like say bomb De freeze head and the op wey post this rubbish! !!

Why are you taking it personal sweetheart?He dey pain you say he dey parra for una pastors? grin grin Dont be angry Darling.. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by stankezzy: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
an anti christ , a very fat big fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by medolab90(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Welcome back freeze now let's get back to business

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by lovingyouhun: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
This man sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Johnbosco77(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
After two days, it rose from dead, Happy resurection
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Chiedu4Trump: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2017

DaddyFreeze, here are biblical reasons why tithing for blessings are wrong.

If you expect God to help you becos of your tithes, you are offending Jesus,and here are why..

Joshua conquered all because of God's blessings NOT tithes.

Deuteronomy 11:25
There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the Lord your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.

Now Our Blessings are in Jesus not Tithes.
Noitce it says ALL not some

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So choose which is better, money or Jesus

The Law does not make anybody perfect!
Heb 7:19
For the law made nothing perfect!

What makes us perfect before God is the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Colossians 1:28
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

If tithing could get you favor with God or save us, Jesus would not have died.

QUESTION
What do you think carries more weight in heaven?

The Blood Jesus shed for you and I

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

The tithes you pay?

Remember that the Silver & Gold already belongs to God.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

In fact believing that things will work because your tithe means;
you are saying to God that the sacrifice Jesus paid is not good enough and you need to add more to it.

And the bible is clear that all our blessings are in Jesus Christ and not our tithes.
Notice it says ALL!
So everything we want Jesus has paid for it, so tithes cannot get it.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

So the law of tithing does not bring favor.

Now a quick question, did Jesus collect tithes?
The only time it's menitoned in the New Testament is to yab the Pharisees.

Apart for that once, tithes was never mentioned again in the New Testament.

So why do pastors make you put your faith in ur tithes & not Jesus?

Answer is simply, GREED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Adaomalight(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
make this old papa youngy go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Tinnytony24(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
The baba himself is back cool... Ngwanu pastors run back to ur caves grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by bentlywills(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Really undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
DIS GUY SHA................................................

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Regina Daniels Posts A Suggestive Photo With A Guy - Fans React / Victor Uwaifo: Family Announces Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.