Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After (18413 Views)

Man Regains His Sight, Demands Divorce From “ugly” Wife That Married Him Blind / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by femi4: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
Fine guy no pimple, yellow pawpaw
concentrate on the topic
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by sinceraconcept(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
indeed,fine boy freeing hypnotized minds. Freeze is a real nigga
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Truthisit: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Since you are 'on your husband's bed', why salivate after freeze?
teresafaith:
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by sinceraconcept(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Freeze is back
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jamiubond009:
None of the afterlifes described by certain religions are
appealing to me. The Christian afterlife is either eternal
torture or hanging around a megalomaniac's throne singing
hymns of praise, one of which would be horrible and the
other completely boring. The Muslim afterlife is the wet
dream of a 15 year old male virgin. The Norse afterlife is
either a place where not much happens or is a combination
steak house and brawl. The Greek afterlife had Tartarus, a
place of punishment; the Asphodel Meadows, where people who hadn't committed any great sins or done any great achievements receive neither punishment nor pleasure; and the Elysian Fields or Champs-Élysées , where once a year the blessed can watch the last stage of a bicycle race. To make it to the Elysian fields one has to be noticed by the gods, so it's a place for heroes, the wise and ass-kissers. There are several Jewish concepts of the afterlife ranging from the Asphodel Meadows to a place where there's constant debate over the minutiae of the Talmud. None of these strike me as appealing. I think I'd prefer to go back to the nothingness I had before I was born.I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience.
next time, when you want to copy and paste, remember to post the source undecided
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/crossexamined/is_christian_heaven_more_real_than_any_other_72/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by kennykane1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
happney65:

Why are you taking it personal sweetheart?He dey pain you say he dey parra for una pastors? grin grin Dont be angry Darling.. cheesy cheesy

E pain them no be small smiley They are all in huge trouble as more and more people are waking up to their tricks, courtesy of DF grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by kennykane1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
I will be so proud to call DF my spiritual Daddy than call those tithe sharking and religion racketeering mafias fronting as men of god Daddy. cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Taiwo20(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:

I like your eyewear and slips
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by onebusiness(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
check my signature for your free ebook on how to earn commissions from affiliate programs on autopilot
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Onyiido: 1:59am On Nov 02, 2017
lEoI1:
Back to saying rubbish sad
As in eh
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by ceaser: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

next time, when you want to copy and paste, remember to post the source undecided
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/crossexamined/is_christian_heaven_more_real_than_any_other_72/

grin Savage!
Re: Daddy Freeze Regains His Instagram Account, 3 Days After by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
ceaser:

grin Savage!
cheesy Its in my DNA. I cant help it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Signs Endorsement Deal With Medfit (Telemedicine). Photos / Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Wizkid An Illuminati Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.