Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (100119 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:

I'm too bold but it's not just helpful
Work smart then, put in passion and zeal into anything u got going... Be positive.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by STDAVID32: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=61979545]law of karma

that how it will be for those that think they can embezzling our money on their children leaving thousands of lonely starved people out there embarassed embarassed

lagosian won't forget u undecided[/quote
I'm very sure dis idiot will not knw when, where nd how he too wil die oo....

maybe tomorrow
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
I hope this is just a sick type of fake news.
Pathetic if it is. shocked
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by redsun(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
What killed him? Drug overdose or mosquitoes?
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by ychris: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Work smart then, put in passion and zeal into anything u got going... Be positive.

did I sound Negative?

I'm in serious debt miss!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by uncleade(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Ha, I hope it's not what am thinking o
cheesy
Hope his kini was not cut by his brothers

How do we ensure his brothers don't go and mine for his skull?

RIP
What a stupid and heartless human being you are? only foolish people like you would like your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
planetx:
Moral of the story: don't train a child with stolen money, it doesn't normally have a happy ending.

Rip to the innocent fellow.
The boy completed his Masters at University of London before 1999...

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Mrnakeina(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
2019... Now behold the lamb... lipsrsealed
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by obawinner(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
law of karma

that how it will be for those that think they can embezzling our money on their children leaving thousands of lonely starved people out there embarassed embarassed

lagosian won't forget u undecided

rule of life

dont test the sins of your father from the son
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Sprumbabafather: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
uncleade:

What a stupid and heartless human being you are? only foolish people like you would like your comments.
Spare us the sermon abeg
Are you saying people don't mine for skulls in your region, yes or no?
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by talk2emma: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP dear, we shall all pay the price one day. R I P
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kokoboy4life(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
I124U:
On behalf of the South West, Baba accept our condolences, we wish him a peaceful rest embarassed

Which foolish Baba, the Baba that caged lives of many youths and gave his son a good life. To me am excited about his son death, my prayer everyday is that evil things should happen to all the people milk this country dry.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Numbers 14:18...who's next??
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Thewesterner(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Ha, I hope it's not what am thinking o
cheesy
Hope his kini was not cut by his brothers

How do we ensure his brothers don't go and mine for his skull?

RIP
We are talking about a life lost... This is all u could come up with? If at the end of successful creating ur paradise 'country'... Bitterness from people like you in that same country will definitely ruin the her
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
kokoboy4life:

Which foolish Baba, the Baba that caged lives of many youths and gave his son a good life. To me am excited about his son death, my prayer everyday is that evil things should happen to all the people milk this country dry.
chai, this bros don vex well well o.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
holyidol:
RIP dear, we shall all pay the price one day. R I P
Just like his father is doing now...who's next to pay plz
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by BudeYahooCom: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thiefnuubu him kleptocratic papa don use am do Juju for more political powers.

RIP omo ole!

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Sprumbabafather: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thewesterner:
We are talking about a life lost... This is all u could come up with? If at the end of successful creating ur paradise 'country'... Bitterness from people like you in that same country will definitely ruin the her

Why are you so insensitive, those people who had their body parts cut and sold in that your region, are they not humans? We are trying to solve a problem here and save lives.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
When millions of innocent Nigerians pray against their bad leaders, I wonder how else you want their prayers to be answered again o.

anyway, R.I.P to Mr. Jide
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by OmoEpe(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
sotall:
Someone has been used as a sacrifice so that someone will be elevated/promoted in the dark world.

It would have been better for someone like you not to have been born. Your mother deserves a refund of your delivery cost from the Dr that took your delivery.
A WASTE OF SPACE, that's exactly what you are
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
redsun:
MonkeyPox
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by cstr1000: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
rip dear,may God give his parents fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by redsun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
cstr1000:
Rest in peace.
I despise his crooked father, but children should not suffer the sins of the parents

Why not? Good trees bears good fruits...
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Remoter: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
May God almighty grant Asiwaju Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and family the fortitude to bear this colossal loss.

Ki a deda matun je ki e fi oju sun 'kun omo mo laye.

E pele.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:
I'm very sad to hear about the death of this Lad,

He seems had something to offer to this country. being a lawyer, if not that he gone too soon.
it's sad mehn!

I could have died in his place tho and I mean It.

Rest in perfect peace bro.
oga it is not too late to follow him
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
OmoEpe:

It would have been better for someone like you not to have been born. Your mother deserves a refund of your delivery cost from the Dr that took your delivery.
A WASTE OF SPACE, that's exactly what you are
This your moniker eh...gat me thinking tho. Matthew 7:3
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by cstr1000: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by kayjay007(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:
Now this gat me ROTFL...u wicked gan ooo. hahahahah
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Jakumo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
redsun:

Probably a few too many visits from Mayfair's priciest call-girls.

There is only so much the old pekker can get away with, before the old ticker gives out.

This gentleman was so rich I would have perhaps loved to trade places with him for even a day, but now, I don't, for some odd reason.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by ychris: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:

Is it your follow? what's your own abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.