Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (100121 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by enemyofprogress: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Spare us the sermon abeg
Are you saying people don't mine for skulls in your region, yes or no?
yes,biafrans come there to do the business tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Bovis(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hope it's not the same Babajide Tinubu that I know very well. I can't believe it! Anyone has a picture of the deceased? Before I can comment further

RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by PointB: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP to the dead.

I hope he wasn't shot by Nigeria army?

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Awoleesu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked heeee! Won ti fi Jide rubo finally! Hmmm... Aiye o!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
law of karma

that how it will be for those that think they can embezzling our money on their children leaving thousands of lonely starved people out there embarassed :-

lagosian won't forget u undecided
Really? This is death, it doesn't discriminate between the corrupt and non corrupt elements. When your time is up, your time is up be dat.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bad news.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by sotall(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
OmoEpe:

It would have been better for someone like you not to have been born. Your mother deserves a refund of your delivery cost from the Dr that took your delivery.
A WASTE OF SPACE, that's exactly what you are
Sorry pained fellow. You are better ignored
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by macjurek(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cultism and Sacrifice,God is watching all of the World Evil men fear God Almighty OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by perdollar(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
only a dead afonja is gud bc his decompose body enriches d soil
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nickymezor(f): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip in jide.
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by BabaRamota1980: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in Peace bro!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by RALPHOW(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP JIDE TINUBU
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
The poor getting cheap thrills from the misfortune of the rich, yet people around me don't understand why as a rule, I avoid any form of friendship with the poor.

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by IslamicRebel01: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
he killed his son
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Decryptor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
When we begin to insult you ebowls now, you will start crying to the mods as usual.
Shameless thing

I am shameless...yes! Why should I have shame when my ancestry is well documented rather than yourself who comes from Lucifer the "fallen angel" codenamed Oduduwa.

The worst you can do is to look for me to serve me poisoned amala and hydraulic soup which I won't eat.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Work smart then, put in passion and zeal into anything u got going... Be positive.

Stop preaching to the guy. You are emboldening his worthlessness. I am not rich but I would not take the place of any dead person because I am going somewhere to happen!
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by oodualover: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Decryptor:

I am shameless...yes! Why should I have shame when my ancestry is well documented rather than yourself who comes from Lucifer the "fallen angel" codenamed Oduduwa.

The worst you can do is to look for me to serve me poisoned amala and hydraulic soup which I won't eat.

who wan give you Amala before. It is my native food and i love it.
Well documented indeed. You guys never knew civilization before the whites came. You were not organized. Your anvestors lived like Apes.
That was what the whites documented about you eboes.
Shey u no know?
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Decryptor(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
oodualover:

who wan give you Amala before. It is my native food and i love it.
Well documented indeed. You guys never knew civilization before the whites came. You were not organized. Your anvestors lived like Apes.
That was what the whites documented about you eboes.
Shey u no know?

What is the origin of your worthless people? It's based on folklore of a big nosed lunatic falling from the sky. I'd not talk if I were you. Igbos will continue to surpass you and your generations unborn. If e pain u, go and die like thiiefnubu's son.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
deji17:
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu has lost his son Jide Tinubu.

R.I.P

Late Jide is a law graduate of the University of Liverpool, England. He obtained a Masters degree in Maritime Law from the University of London and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999.
The late lawyer had served as Promoter of TSL Limited and also worked in the Legal Department of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from January 2000 to September 2001. Prior to this, he had brief stints with Cargo Maritime, Paris, France, a firm of shipbrokers that specialize in petroleum product tankers, and Ocean and Oil Services Ltd.

http://www.oak.tv/newstrack/bola-tinubus-son-jide-dies/

Tinubu, clear road. You don do the needful. To add more to your own. Lol. After all, the Pikin no useful. The resources used on him isn't compared to the plans you have. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Mrcomfy1: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by oodualover: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Decryptor:

What is the origin of your worthless people? It's based on folklore of a big nosed lunatic falling from the sky. I'd not talk if I were you. Igbos will continue to surpass you and your generations unborn. If e pain u, go and die like thiiefnubu's son.
Pain me ke? Eboes are too small for Yorubas. You are backward and you will always be. The only tribe that can't stay in their land but must leave their worthless land to survive. Shameless tribe.
Tinubu is better than any leader you have in your worthless land. This is why you envy him and always wish him bad. Jealous, useless and worthless tribe. You are Eboe and still pained that you master was sent back to otueke.
Sorry you hear. Jonathan is not coming back. It is better you get over the loss so you kill yourself of hate towards jagaban.
The man does not care whether Ibos exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Lotechi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
my condolences. This goes to prove to doubters that the stockpiling of wealth does not guarantee longevity.. Let us all embrace Christ and his teachings so that "death" could be "gainful".
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Holuwarphunke(f): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:

Is it your follow? what's your own abeg?
but u want to die for him abi u forget wetin u write
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by ychris: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:
but u want to die for him abi u forget wetin u write
Wetin con consign you there?

nah your death?
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
kayjay007:
Now this gat me ROTFL...u wicked gan ooo. hahahahah
i quoted him so he wont change his mind & his response shows dat no 1 can really die for anoda except d LAMB of God dat redeemed our soul.Peace
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:
Wetin con consign you there?
nah your death?
common i was just joking
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by ychris: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:
common i was just joking
I didn't take it personal as well cheesy
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
ychris:

I didn't take it personal as well cheesy
ok good night see u tommorow,dont wish death on urself abeg
Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by Diso60090(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2017
isaacsegun:

you are a lunatic on the loose
Be like say the thing pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.