Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (27202 Views)

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Ozubulu Massacre: Court Frees All Suspects / Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by ottohan: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alariiwo:
They will sweep the whole thing under the carpet..

so far they are all igbos, forget it. If na Fulani now, they won't let the world rest. UN today, ICC tomorrow
I wonder how biafra will be when they can't bring one another to justice

wetin dey worry dis one for head

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by mployer(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
meforyou1:
what's his name? And how do u guys know he was the one that carried out the killings?
Give a straight forward story

The Ozubulu indigines know about the story. He has been killing their boys in SA for long. They have gone to beg him several times but couldn't meet the condition he was demanding. Seems he was asking for $5m or thereabout. He is serving a life sentence so there is nothing they can do him and he has nothing to loose.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by brojoshua: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
May be if they are in Nigeria they might have escaped from prison or have their case quashed or escape justice one way or another even the executive and honorable criminals in the houses of assembly escaped
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by iretemide(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you believe what police is saying click like, if you believe that they only want to sweep it under the carpet, click share

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Nasa28(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

so far they are all igbos, forget it. If na Fulani now, they won't let the world rest. UN today, ICC tomorrow

Pls use your head. Read the post and comment appropriately. Thanks
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Alariiwo: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nasa28:

Pls use your head. Read the post and comment appropriately. Thanks

I once told someone that nothing will come out of the investigations. It's going to how many months now?

Truth is bitter
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by hokafor(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
I saw one particular police man I know too well in this photo .if this man is among the investigators. Lol I wonder if anything meanful Will Come out of the investigation. The man is always under the influence of alcohol and is a very senior officer.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Krisddon: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
henrinco:
Ndi asi
Gbafa nkiti!
They're already serving prison terms in S. A
When were they tried? Our government don't lie with conscience.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Okoyiboz3: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
meforyou1:
what's his name? And how do u guys know he was the one that carried out the killings?
Give a straight forward story

Check this link.

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/story-drug-war-two-brothers-led-bloody-massacre-ozubulu-catholic-church-members/
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Mrkumareze(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Liars . Obaino and Bishop using their formula A. You forgot villagers will always consult the Oracle against whoever has a hand in the death. The real news is yet to come, Am waiting
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by mrcrabs(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
No be our police again. America wonder people.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Obere4u: 3:54am On Nov 02, 2017
mployer:
It may sound ridiculous but it is true. The prime suspect is serving prison term in South Africa. He is the mastermind of the murder

Ozubulu boys in South Africa framed him up and sent him to prison and also killed one of his boys. He has been killing them from the prison ever since then.

He killed plenty of their boys in SA before chasing them down to their village.

They have also killed AK47 na south
Obinna nwa Udeaja
If only Bishop listened to Oburocho and other guys like Onwa. Things won't have gone this far.

That guy from Nnobi is a killer and he might not stop until he gets what he wants.

Now they are trying to get obasanjo Okwulogu into the matter.

Igwe ozubulu doesn't want to talk because of the things he enjoy from the other group. The love of money over the security of his people.

Nnobi/Oba and Mbaise vs Ozubulu /Bishop and his allies
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Obere4u: 3:58am On Nov 02, 2017
mployer:

The Ozubulu indigines know about the story. He has been killing their boys in SA for long. They have gone to beg him several times but couldn't meet the condition he was demanding. Seems he was asking for $5m or thereabout. He is serving a life sentence so there is nothing they can do him and he has nothing to loose.

Stop wasting your time explaining to him. He won't believe you.

The war started as far back as 2014. It's retaliation.
Ozubulu people know what's up.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 4:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

Anambra where them dey kidnap Governor(Ngige) nothing go happen to the kidnapper(Chris Uba)?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 4:17am On Nov 02, 2017
wizod:
The zoo police thinks they are doing me, they're doing themselves

Dilector gbafua e never still reach you sense? Maybe dem need to push your brain, before e start.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by JazzMode: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
You mean them from prison come shoot people for Nigeria? ??

That kind thing.
I guess they came from South Africa prison, to massacre in Nigeria, and then went back to South Africa prison?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by JazzMode: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2017
4koff:

Anambra where them dey kidnap Governor(Ngige) nothing go happen to the kidnapper(Chris Uba)?

Your memory really fresh o. Unlike that of vast majority of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by 4koff: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2017
JazzMode:

Your memory really fresh o. Unlike that of vast majority of Nigerians.

Na children dey here na.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by nwoye72: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2017
See, these drug lord has been convicted and sent to jail years back,but they are still making contact in outside world killing their rival,so they are the architect of the incidence

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by otiokponaetiani(f): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Thank God another person has seen......

Obiano should be held responsible......

He is an arch genocidist, a murderer.....

He ordered the killing of innocent protesters at onitsha by a known terrorist organisation in nigeria........

He ordered same at Nkpor.......hmmmmmm

He claimed he was in london the day the protesters were killed.....same way peter claimed he was in london the day 21 men were killed in ezu river.....

Haba......how did we get here.....

Obiano and peter should not worry

On nov 18 the whole ndi anambra will pay a visit to london......
gbam or sit at home n cook nsala soup

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by trustibk(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2017
I trade itunes walmart amazon vanilla neteller gift cards at an affordable price. .

check my signature or my profile on how to contact me. .
a trial will surely convince you..
please serious minded people only
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Johnsown1(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2017
incompetent and political thugs lying to their babies.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by olowobaba10: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
YOU'VE HEARD YOUR ONE SECOND OF FAME, NOW GO BACK TO THE SHIIT HOLE WHERE YOU BELONG, ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SLUM PIG AND DOGS.
Asidethetruth:
Thank God another person has seen......

Obiano should be held responsible......

He is an arch genocidist, a murderer.....

He ordered the killing of innocent protesters at onitsha by a known terrorist organisation in nigeria........

He ordered same at Nkpor.......hmmmmmm

He claimed he was in london the day the protesters were killed.....same way peter claimed he was in london the day 21 men were killed in ezu river.....

Haba......how did we get here.....

Obiano and peter should not worry

On nov 18 the whole ndi anambra will pay a visit to london......
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by perryy(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
I sensed lies. You thought we don't have sense? We use our heads .

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
A government that took their citizens for � cows... publish this kinda news to a white man and see if what ever media that carried it be taken serious again....so when next the goverment comes other their lies....no media will carry it....that's what nnamdi kanu tried to do with PUNCH the senseless ones said he's come with disaster....enjoy nigeria
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
olowobaba10:
YOU'VE HEARD YOUR ONE SECOND OF FAME, NOW GO BACK TO THE SHIIT HOLE WHERE YOU BELONG, ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SLUM PIG AND DOGS.

Are u high on weed because seriously i didnt get u.....

Afonja
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by JazzMode: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
4koff:

Na children dey here na.

Truth even adults among us, still dey suffer from the generic Nigerian memory loss.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Amhappy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
mployer:

I heard he's an Mbaise man. Is it true?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Amhappy(f): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Obere4u:

They have also killed AK47 na south
Obinna nwa Udeaja
If only Bishop listened to Oburocho and other guys like Onwa. Things won't have gone this far.

That guy from Nnobi is a killer and he might not stop until he gets what he wants.

Now they are trying to get obasanjo Okwulogu into the matter.

Igwe ozubulu doesn't want to talk because of the things he enjoy from the other group. The love of money over the security of his people.

Nnobi/Oba and Mbaise vs Ozubulu /Bishop and his allies

From my own Nnobi. Ife ojoo gbafukwe.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police by Obere4u: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Amhappy:

I heard he's an Mbaise man. Is it true?

The Mbaise man was Bishop manager who was murdered.
The story now is that bishop have refused to pay the Nnobi guy who sent his boys to do the work for him.
And also Oburocho who wants the Mbaise man to work for is also after Bishop and those that killed the man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.