Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State (27203 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by queensera(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
A 20-year-old 300 Level Political Science student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) aka ANSU, has been killed in an intra cult clash in Anambra State.

According to reports, Odera Chuks was killed around 7pm on Monday, in one of the villages surrounding the institution. He was said to be a member of the and was killed by fellow cult members during a supremacy battle.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/20-yr-old-ansu-student-shot-dead-in.html

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by youngest85(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Brotherhood

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by jakeFrost: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2018
If he is truly a cultist then he should rot in hell

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Megatrix: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Good riddance to a stupid idiot

16 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by tetula123(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Just yesterday I heard a secondary school boy saying he wants to blend but for a bigger cult group.. I just shake head, the funny thing is, it's only useless people who involve themselves with cult issues.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2018
The idiot never even grow bia bia sef smh
Meanwhile

Nigeria and the useless habit of naming universities after lunatics and evil men who partook in blood shed (why will Nigeria name a university after a cessationist who left his people in hunger for a war he started for personal benefit he was FAT. live TV showed his people dying of hunger look at the pictures watch the videos) he had ojukwu bunker yet he fled his people had nothing yet he left them to die. He used child soldiers and forcefully conscripted CHILD SOLDIERS, do you know the atrocities he did in Edo and port harcourt places where he had no support national language was igbo, God was igbo, currency, anthem, flag, leaders all igbo but resource was expected to be South south's oil.
(((You guys where fooled twice throughout history no successful freedom fighter fights and run away they are either killed, jailed etc it is part of the job Nelson Mandela, Jesus, William Wallace, Martin Luther King, Fidel Castro, Che Guavara
Etc some where jailed 30 times, others where jailed for 27 years others where killed by hanging or nailed to the cross in the end they where all successful they did not run away or agreed for status quo to be maintained all of them could have ran away Mandela was told to leave he would be given a place on an island and released and other good things he said no, Jesus disciples where ready to fight he could have summoned the hosts of heaven he didn't, Luther could have accepted the presidents offer to quite down and enjoy all that the president was willing to give just so he will not be active he refused. But your own here one chance they had one was on bail he disappeared with his family, the other one accepted defeat took titles and started eating government money the same money he claimed was evil he ate his wife became ambassador of THE NIGERIA he hated )))

ALL THESE PEOPLE QUOTING ME THINKING I'M "AFONJA" TRUE TRUE NO HOPE FOR NAIJA IF YOUNG PEOPLE CAN NOT DROP TRIBALISTIC NONSENSE AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
TELL ME WHICH FIRST WORLD COUNTRY IS TRIBALISTIC, YOUR TRIBALISM WILL KEEP YOU IN THE JUNGLE IN YOUR HUTS YOUR ONLY HOPE OUT OF POVERTY WILL BE PUSHING DRUGS OR INTERNET FRAUD AND PROSTITUTION BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO UNLEARN AND RELEARN.

Look at your grand fathers as kids as you celebrate ojukwu and gowon you wash your hands in the blood of thÖse children who died for nothing because some egocentric individuals wanted to prove a point

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2018
One problem gone if a cultist indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Josephjnr(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm! In Crixus' voice "you smell of piss and shit" If there is afterlife I encourage him to do better there but if not,I say brother you wasted your little life.

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by ItzChinnex(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Another wasted soul. should I type R.I.p now?
Cause I remember when one of these useless cult groups attacked me, collected my phone with slaps from different directions, that day was when I made up my mind that, anybody involved in this act deserved Jungle Justice.

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by MistadeRegal(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
undecided
Parent struggle.
Sent you to school.
From Nursery through Primary, feeding, clothing, shelter.
You entered Secondary, began to form big boy.
Senior secondary school, you became master.
Parent struggling,
You entered University, became became master sergeant.
Second year, becane group lord.
Join cult to show prowess?
Ok.
Rival group want their A*C leader superior.
Your group wanted your P*P leader superior.
And next thing is using you as example to scare the other!
I won't type any bleeping RIP because you're currently WIP.
Parental money, time, love, shelter, struggle to make you become someone in life is now useless.
Say NO to cultism.
Say NO to waste of lives and resources.
Say NO to this kind of lifestyle that brings no glory but death.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
HIT they almost all nigeria universities na so men throw shot inside exam hall during my first semester exam.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Yankiss(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigeria and the useless habit of naming universities after lunatics and evil men who partook in blood shed

What is this one saying? Too bad of you. undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by opedaydydx9(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Very small Boi, it's a pity though.
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by teesugar(f): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
He who kills by a sword
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
This one just die thruway like fowl. Say no to cultism dem no go hear.

Mumu cultism that cant stop you from hit the dust...smh
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by bjayx: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Yankiss(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, amen. Cultism has turned to be the destroyer of dreams. See how this one ended? A young and handsome dude with the whole world ahead of him. Too sad!
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by psychologist(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigeria and the useless habit of naming universities after lunatics and evil men who partook in blood shed
Yh I can't agree less
Cases like OAU, Abu... They are all lunatics smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
bangers are rebels na them fit do this shit. Voyage vahala where there's no wahala Amigo. abeg help me reason odin how 2k19 elections go be for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Antara0503(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
c dat hole wey dey him chest,u tink say runs na boys scout abi?one spanner lost.over
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by ralphberry(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018
queensera:
A 20-year-old 300 Level Political Science student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) aka ANSU, has been killed in an intra cult clash in Anambra State.

According to reports, Odera Chuks was killed around 7pm on Monday, in one of the villages surrounding the institution. He was said to be a member of the and was killed by fellow cult members during a supremacy battle.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/20-yr-old-ansu-student-shot-dead-in.html

cultists no dey pay dem no won hear
Rip to him
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by conductorl7: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
psychologist:

Yh I can't agree less
Cases like OAU, Abu... They are all lunatics smiley
I can't agree less.

What has suicidists like Awolowo and bigots like Ahmadu Bello got to do with University names?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by MTKbudapest(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
A sailor. Maybe you can still sail on the other side... You rugged till death, may the devil accept you pretty soul. Amen!
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by vastolord4(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
i'm not saying you souldn't be a bad boy but do so in a good way

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by ipobarecriminals: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
sad no sinparty for CRIMINALS. Very good.A 20 yrs/3L a cultist. .His parents. struggle. to pay his skool kudi only for the useless thing to. dey disturb the university. community. with their criminal lifestyle. May thunder strike. him/his fellow. cultists. join Spit

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by OhiOfIhima: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
I pity his families.... You choose to live a rug life. that is the end product, face it.. Wait oo, Cultism was said to have migrated from the West why our Jews brothers from East solely embrace the immorality?
Re: 20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
He who price must pay tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos / KunlePoly That Stole Goat In Ilorin Is Dead / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.