Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (51079 Views)

Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
make she nor give dem breathing space oo!

any baga found culpable (including Buhari) must face d music.

wat rubbish? angry

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by poseidon12: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:
Bad. I really think is both childish and irresponsible. Why leak official and confidential document? Fist, its kachikwu and now its Oyo Ita. If u feel u have something for d public why not take up a page on d dailies and publish what ever u want or better still if u feel things are being done the wrong way u resign, while stating ur reasons. This is really a show of disrespect for due process and office

Some of us well meaning Nigerians are actually ok with the leaks. We need to know what is going on. If the leaks did not happen, we may never get to hear about the atrocities being committed by Buhari and his dubious team.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by tit(f): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
buhari is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by BabaO2: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
From the body language, both of them might be sanctioned, it's like the woman is claiming she passed the file to chief of staff office for onward transmission to the president, but Kyari is claiming otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na for dis woman head dis haboookis go break the maina coconut

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
make she nor give dem breathing space oo!

any baga found culpable (including Buhari) must face d music.

wat rubbish? angry
and be ready to dance python dance or one corner dance

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by tiwiex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeLaRue:
When it comes down to it, most Nigerians, however high the offices they occupy are usually unrully, impetuous and aggressive at the slightest opportunity.

The woman (especially) and the Kwari guy can't take turns to speak to the Vice President, even with others watching

And these are the people running a government for 180 million people.

I am surprised that this is the way differences are ironed out in the highest offices in the land. I expected better.

This is a serious matter. They want to put her under d bus. We have no info. She knows d details of Kyaris involvement and even Osinbajo. Don't use a video without audio to judge her. We don't have any details. We don't even know if she had discussed dis reinstatement with Osinbajo before it happened and they all acted one kine. She do well abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by YoungExec: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Madam, you are an example to all to always stand their ground and not let anyone sacrifice their reputations.

How can she sit back and allow politicians who just came to office in 2015 to rubbish the near 35 years of toiling she has put in to get to the peak of her career?

Bravo madam.

7 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Youngstar76:
The highest level of disrespect.

My brother what is there to respect again ? This government don use shii.t rub body tay tay grin

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by teflonjake(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
She knows her onions
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Miradamian: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:
Bad. I really think is both childish and irresponsible. Why leak official and confidential document? Fist, its kachikwu and now its Oyo Ita. If u feel u have something for d public why not take up a page on d dailies and publish what ever u want or better still if u feel things are being done the wrong way u resign, while stating ur reasons. This is really a show of disrespect for due process and office
e pain u eeeh bc Apc nyash is opening fast

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by tiwiex(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeLaRue:
This short episode is an eye opener for me.

It just confirms what some have been saying all along...that this government is amateurish and totally disfunctional.

How can Osinbajo hold government if he doesn't command the respect of those under him. At no time did he try to own the meeting. All he needed to do was say, 'Mrs Oyo-Ita... it would help if I could hear one person at a time.' The woman would have then behaved herself.

The VP never did that. Instead he was trying to address the subject matter in dispute and thus unwittingly joined in the chaos.

Let's face the issue. Own a meeting over an issue that is deeply questionable? We don't know Y she feels justified to speak out loud. Do u know if he owned a meeting d day before asking her to take d fall for some juicy offer and she refused based on principle? We don't know. Government is not what it seems oh. We no get information.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by meforyou1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
More like she walked out on both the VP and the COS
walked out? Seems u didnt watch d video, which u posted
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by encryptjay(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm a Buhari fan but the way he's leading this country is appalling.
They keep destroying the smallest bit of credibility in this government. They can't even save face.
Even those guys that defend him here don't have much to say these days.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by BafanaBafana: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
femo122:
shocked
Nice one bro.
Keep circulating that lie until some gullible people believe it is true.
And in case you too don't know, Soyinka said that about pdp in 2011
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by debolayinka(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:

What really baffles me about this government is the fact that I doubt if they know what the international community currently thinks about us. If the ones who represent us display a seemingly high level of incompetence and childishness, then they indirectly portray 180 million Nigerians as thoughtless clowns.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
One thing you cant mess with is the intellectual capacity and technical know how of a civil servant who has risen to the rank of director n above

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
This normally mild mannered and calm woman.

One of my favourite govt officials.

I wonder what could have upset her to this extent.

I suspect she is angry at perhaps being set up and wrongly accused of something.

She may have mildly embarrassed the VP and CoS by walking away from them, but sometimes it is only way to avoid saying something you may regret.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by BigIyanga: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:
STFU.
GMB is shielded by Cabals and has become inaccessible.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by talk2percy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
She's a no nonsense woman...she doesn't give a heck...

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
I just pray she won't be use as the sacrificial lamb, because women will protest o, she's a nice and matured senior civil servant.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by cyberguy72(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:
who says she was the one that leaked the Memo

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by uyplus(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality20:

Disrespect only? Let the disrespect continue till 2019!! APC is a failure. Has PMB abolished office of wide to the president? No! Has PMB sold the FG private jets he boasted about selling off? No! I am convinced that PMB is no better than GEJ! Both thieves! 2019, we shall send the North parking. Even if Jesus wear agbada, claim aboki, I no go vote am!

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by cyberguy72(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kingspin:
Election ahead so many things will be unfolding..
God is working

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by akigbemaru: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeLaRue:
When it comes down to it, most Nigerians, however high the offices they occupy are usually unrully, impetuous and aggressive at the slightest opportunity.

The woman (especially) and the Kwari guy can't take turns to speak to the Vice President, even with others watching

And these are the people running a government for 180 million people.

I am surprised that this is the way differences are ironed out in the highest offices in the land. I expected better.

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by dmy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
SBG04:
I support oyo-ita 100% How on earth would Buhari be privy to the back door entrance of Maina and then when the press exposed it, publicly question the HoS of the Federation, the same person that bad previously warned him about it? Buhari and his cabal were just trying to dump everything, the entire maina drama on her door step and she refused to be scape goat unlike Kachukwu. That woman is a hero anyday anytime. No time for rubbish.
exactly my thoughts. she was defending herself from being made the fall guy. "no be on top my head una go break coconut!
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by UbanmeUdie: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jonathan:
Honestly, with Buhari and his cabal in government, this country is going no where. Only stagnation and continuous poverty.

Buhari was only interested in power but lacks leadership skills. It's very glaring now.
He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot
And a VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

COME 2019, I URGE ALL NIGERIANS NEVER TO VOTE APC, PDP, APGA ETC

WHAT WE NEED IS REVOLUTION!

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

All these modafuckers needs to be ousted or killed if they resist.

Likes of IBB, SARAKI, OBJ, GEJ, TINUBU, DAVID MARK ETC
We need REAL CHANGE.

People like you don't even have the guts to kill a common chicken.

Typing is very easy..........oga try do am!

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by jonadaft: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

People like you don't even have the guts to kill a common chicken.

Typing is very easy..........oga try do am!

One condom...

Jobless goat
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by hardywaltz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BMC,everytin is good in ur eyes,as far as it is apc
You have finally succeeded in catching my attention I will start noticing you from now on...
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by rottennaija(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
Shameful government with rotten head

Like rottennaija?
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Did she just walked out on the Vice President or what i'm i seeing like this?.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by highchief1: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jonathan:
Honestly, with Buhari and his cabal in government, this country is going no where. Only stagnation and continuous poverty.

Buhari was only interested in power but lacks leadership skills. It's very glaring now.
He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot
And a VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

COME 2019, I URGE ALL NIGERIANS NEVER TO VOTE APC, PDP, APGA ETC

WHAT WE NEED IS REVOLUTION!

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

All these modafuckers needs to be ousted or killed if they resist.

Likes of IBB, SARAKI, OBJ, GEJ, TINUBU, DAVID MARK ETC
We need REAL CHANGE.
eat well before smoking oshogbo weed next time pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.