Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (51069 Views)

Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by putin4: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na stupid govt be that. See wetin dullard Don put night into.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by bigtt76(f): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Except she gets a soft landing, then she's a goner. She ought to have sent the president an initial memo before discussing verbally with him. The president can only take action on the matter based on a memo filed before him.

Madam Oyo-Ita ought to ha e known better as an FCA. In accounting, no matter the complexity of the software being used, there must always be a paper trail for reference purposes angry

We are in trouble in this country shaaaa. Dishes expect the president to say go and sack or dismiss him without a formal memo? Or was she waiting for the president to tell her to file a memo to that effect?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by MrHenshaw: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
A heated discussion was observed on Wednesday between two of President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides before the Federal Executive Council meeting commenced.

The argument occurred between the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr Abba Kyari; and the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, who appeared angry as she explained a point to the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFD5w8crJiY

The hot exchange seemed to be a fallout of the leaked memo from Mrs Oyo-Ita to the Office of the Chief of Staff to the President on the embattled former pension boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, warning of the implication of reinstating Mr Maina into the civil service.

The mild drama played out in the presence of the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, and the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha, who was waiting to be sworn in by the President.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/01/oyo-ita-kyari-heated-argument-villa/

I sincerely love ds woman.VERY composed with high audacity.

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by guru03(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
The truth is this government is just confused, I like women who are ready to stand up for he truth, she has just made a fool of Abba Kyari. This house is divided against itself. Buhari you and your boys should better behave yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by MrHenshaw: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
A heated discussion was observed on Wednesday between two of President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides before the Federal Executive Council meeting commenced.

The argument occurred between the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr Abba Kyari; and the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, who appeared angry as she explained a point to the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFD5w8crJiY

The hot exchange seemed to be a fallout of the leaked memo from Mrs Oyo-Ita to the Office of the Chief of Staff to the President on the embattled former pension boss, Abdulrasheed Maina, warning of the implication of reinstating Mr Maina into the civil service.

The mild drama played out in the presence of the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, and the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha, who was waiting to be sworn in by the President.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/01/oyo-ita-kyari-heated-argument-villa/

I love ds woman,very resourceful with high audacity

4 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Iamzik: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pacesetter123:
Dat mumsy nah strong lady..oooo!See as she d vibrate.Abeg mek dos men leave her alone joorr.But wait..ooo,who de dey dat villa d leak official document.1st,it was Ibe Kachukwu's n now nah mrs Oyo-ita's.Something nids 2 b done asap.

Na Wikileaks Julian Asange people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Ekaka1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Keneking:
She is a strong woman...

Click like if you think she defeated Abba...
Click share if Abba defeated her...

Winifred defeated Abba on technical grounds in round 10 as I click like... grin

I love Hausas and fulanis but A MAJORITY of fulanis are very shitt.y they have no iota of respect for women...and that's why you can hear that nonsense of my wife belongs......in za orza room ...blabla from their Oga at the top...shior! I think that woman showed some steel though...he may never cross her path again....
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by jonadaft: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:
eat well before smoking oshogbo weed next time pls.
May the miserable brainless disease in your head never get cured.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by meforyou1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Keneking:
I think she would be queried
thats ur thinking
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeLaRue:
This short episode is an eye opener for me.

It just confirms what some have been saying all along...that this government is amateurish and totally disfunctional.

How can Osinbajo hold government if he doesn't command the respect of those under him. At no time did he try to own the meeting. All he needed to do was say, 'Mrs Oyo-Ita... it would help if I could hear one person at a time.' The woman would have then behaved herself.

The VP never did that. Instead he was trying to address the subject matter in dispute and thus unwittingly joined in the chaos.

Regrettably I must agree with you.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by oluogbon0000(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
when did this happen and i am just knowing grin
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by sshalom(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
SillyMods:
I like how she acted here.

Kyari should be sacked. And Malami and Danbazau. Useless cabal.

These three seem to be causing problems for this administration rather than helping it to succeed.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Toluensdollars(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
These people sha, 4 where d woman come take walk out on d VP nah? nawa 4 una ooooo, BBC everywhere
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
SillyMods:
I like how she acted here.

Kyari should be sacked. And Malami and Danbazau. Useless cabal.
he can not be sack because kyari came through a strong means I tink the president is corrupt base on the leak memo
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by InvertedHammer: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Just like Dora Akunyili.

Once in a while you run into women of no nonsense integrity.

As a woman if you want to scare men, this should be your role model. Get power and know when and how to use it that excludes the other room.

\
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Babacele: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2017
This woman knows how to deal with vagabonds in power. Her allegiance is to Nigeria and not to any " presidency" - the latest euphemism for rogues in government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by egoldman(m): 4:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Jonathan:
Honestly, with Buhari and his cabal in government, this country is going no where. Only stagnation and continuous poverty.

Buhari was only interested in power but lacks leadership skills. It's very glaring now.
He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot
And a VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

COME 2019, I URGE ALL NIGERIANS NEVER TO VOTE APC, PDP, APGA ETC

WHAT WE NEED IS REVOLUTION!

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

All these modafuckers needs to be ousted or killed if they resist.

Likes of IBB, SARAKI, OBJ, GEJ, TINUBU, DAVID MARK ETC
We need REAL CHANGE.

Can you now change your monika to Buhadaft grin

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by egoldman(m): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Keneking:
I think she would be queried

See them, she seems to be the only thing you think that is wrong with this government, die-hard Zombies angry
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Tinyemeka(m): 4:50am On Nov 02, 2017
All through the video, Abba Kyari appeared fidgety and unsettled. Continuously adjusting his gown. Didn't know whether to keep his hands on the chair or on his clothes.

Got so confused and eventually sat down. Was unsettled to the point of even addressing a subordinate party (like when an Army officer slaps you so bad that you start talking to passers-by, asking them what your offence was).

My pain is that terrible things had been committed in the past by these insiders without any repercussions. I fear that a similar scenario might play out and nothing will happen still. We're just being played a Danse macabre. Sad. sad

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by HugeDan(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Useless government
Shameless leaders

If there is no leaked memo
They will all keep quiet and lie to Nigerians as usual ... Kachikwu's case comes to mind

It's no surprise how Buhari choose to surround himself with selfish and good for nothing gold diggers like Abba

since thats the only way to get the president to act, let the 'leak' continue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by highchief1: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Jonathan:

May the miserable brainless disease in your head never get cured.
ur political analyse is same with a mad mans theory pls smoke cigarette and stay away from weed
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by meccuno: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Jonathan:
Honestly, with Buhari and his cabal in government, this country is going no where. Only stagnation and continuous poverty.

Buhari was only interested in power but lacks leadership skills. It's very glaring now.
He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

We need REAL CHANGE.
so when they are killed,they would say that its an igbo coup......hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Nellybii: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
femo122:
shocked

You keep on posting this poorly photo shopped poo.
What exactly is your problem?
You this rubberduck skally wag cross breed.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Leshyne(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
More like she walked out on both the VP and the COS

Please, you deserve a hang shake. That is a disrespectful act, no matter what, even if she's right, dt act along speaks volumes.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Max24: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Quality20:
Bad. I really think is both childish and irresponsible. Why leak official and confidential document? Fist, its kachikwu and now its Oyo Ita. If u feel u have something for d public why not take up a page on d dailies and publish what ever u want or better still if u feel things are being done the wrong way u resign, while stating ur reasons. This is really a show of disrespect for due process and office
Since when did government become Secret Society ? That's why we are underdeveloped. The offices they occupy is called PUBLIC service for a reason. Even the American President couldn't stop leakage. Accountability to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Btruth: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
obviously she did. naughty people in government. I really wonder how this set of people will lead a population of over 180 million.

no dignity whatsoever.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by bamite(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Jonathan:

He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

We need REAL CHANGE.

Better keep david mark outta yo fùcking mouth.
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by aribisala0(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2017
bigtt76:
Except she gets a soft landing, then she's a goner. She ought to have sent the president an initial memo before discussing verbally with him. The president can only take action on the matter based on a memo filed before him.

Madam Oyo-Ita ought to ha e known better as an FCA. In accounting, no matter the complexity of the software being used, there must always be a paper trail for reference purposes angry

We are in trouble in this country shaaaa. Dishes expect the president to say go and sack or dismiss him without a formal memo? Or was she waiting for the president to tell her to file a memo to that effect?
What is the meaning of this ?
Goner? Was she going to die there before.

There is a paper trail for how Maina was reinstated and her name does not appear anywhere in that. Go and look at all the letters
When the president ordered Maina's sacking was there a memo filed before him

What are her responsibilities in the matter? This is not accounting but the interface of politics and civil service.
She had no reason to communicate with the president. She communicated with the Attorney General officially. Her verbal communicaion can only be classed as discreet personal advice.
That is the procedure,where such advice is not heeded and you believe you may be compromised you follow it up with written communication.Experience civil servants even keep verifiable contemporaneous diaries for such sensitive matters.
The issue of paper trail for this specific matter does not even arise because it is NOTHING to do with her .

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by aribisala0(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Quality20:
Bad. I really think is both childish and irresponsible. Why leak official and confidential document? Fist, its kachikwu and now its Oyo Ita. If u feel u have something for d public why not take up a page on d dailies and publish what ever u want or better still if u feel things are being done the wrong way u resign, while stating ur reasons. This is really a show of disrespect for due process and office
Leaking is part of democracy ,maybe you have never lived in a real one.If you have you will know this/

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Jonathan:

He is weak
He is clueless
He is a bigot

Like the Russia - 1917
Arab Spring etc

We need REAL CHANGE.

Stop deceiving ur sef
Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by bigfish3k: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by Btruth: 8:40am

TheTrueSeeker:
obviously she did. naughty people in government. I really wonder how this set of people will lead a population of over 180 million.

no dignity whatsoever.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

see them!!! that's how u know people that claim to love the country even though they are only after tribalistic and religious tendencies
how can u leave out the real issue 'mainas reinstatement' and be dwelling on trivialities 'respedt'

I thought that respect is reciprocal
is this govt respecting you? do they obey court orders? don't they violate ur rights? don't they loot ur treasury? do they have ur good at heart?

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video by bigfish3k: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Btruth:

no dignity whatsoever.

see them!!! that's how u know people that claim to love the country even though they are only after tribalistic and religious tendencies
how can u leave out the real issue 'mainas reinstatement' and be dwelling on trivialities 'respedt'

I thought that respect is reciprocal
is this govt respecting you? do they obey court orders? don't they violate ur rights? don't they loot ur treasury? do they have ur good at heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.