Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) (37449 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / FAAN Suspends Officer Who Stole From A Pilgrim At Yola Airport / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
But you didn't say the offense of the driver...!!!

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

na ur type theives dey use
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
the photographer must be sued for attempting suicide
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

Which offense are you talking about? so, police are now selling vehicle papers on motorway. why not arrest and take him to police station if he had committed an offense?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by positivetaught: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
was the client guilty of some offense or not?,why did the client choose to give the bribe instead of facing the consequence of his offense if any or just fighting for his right?,most of those crucifying the policeman will do worse given the power n authority just like the FUTO ex-boys in one thread earlier today
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Realali(f): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Guess you one of them
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Spylord48:
captured on camera yet his face isn't showing?

You are a real Spy shocked brother, report at Idiagbon House tomorrow in Abuja and collect an automatic job employment letter from Magu. You will be manning the secret tower at Idiagbon House. Welcome on board.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2017
I
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Spylord48: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Ayatullah:

You are a real Spy shocked brother, report at Idiagbon House tomorrow in Abuja and collect an automatic job employment letter from Magu. You will be manning the secret tower at Idiagbon House. Welcome on board.

Are you sure?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by JazzMode: 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Spylord48:
captured on camera yet his face isn't showing?
Yes, that is sort of loophole those who choose to disagree look for to argue their way out.
Wonder if the police man knew about the pic if it would even be here on nairaland being debated now?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Spylord48: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Ayatullah:

Lol are you serious?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Elioandrew: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

idiot. Bribe na bribe either ways.
Do u think it's police duty to check ur drivers license? It's not their duty my dear. It's just that some over zealous police officers who think they know their duty just full everywhere. Poverty stricken police men.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Elioandrew: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
After all, these elements who mount checkpoints everywhere make returns to their ogas at the top. The dsp's, sp's, asp's, commissioners and their likes don't touch their monthly salaries but leave on returns from useless police copr on our roads.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Elioandrew: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
It is the job of the army to be on the road.. the law say the army shall protect the land..

Police is about crime fighting.. police is about inner city.

Nigerian should stop posting pictures. It is their job. Of the military to collect egunje on the highway.. they safe your life..
what is dis one even saying? Does anyone understand pls?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Elioandrew: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Chai. U should have snapped his number instead of his empty stomach and name na. That name looks like ojobor
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by rasakkenny(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Y will I bribe a police in the first place...God forbid bad act
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Collecting of bribe is in the DNA of majority of the Nigerian Police Force.
Lousy dressing is also in the blood of some of them.That is how I saw a cop putting on bathroom slippers on duty.
The OP should have snapped the service no of the policeman.
We still have honest police men,that are not into collection of bribe.
I have met two cops who are into personal business to augment their salary.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
travel from yola to mubi, military man we park u and delay u bcoz u refuse to give the money.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by christtar(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
i no blame him as a sgt i bliv he as spend more dan 15yrs in service but yet their salary is nt upto 50k wht do u expect? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.