Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) (37423 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / FAAN Suspends Officer Who Stole From A Pilgrim At Yola Airport / Suspected Ritualist Caught Collecting Fresh Faeces In Ekiti (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Their Oga dey collect big one (1) dem dey collect small small once.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by kobabe(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na today
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
That's the change buharri promised him grin

Despite the fact that i don't like this government, police has been like this even before buhari
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
07066914522 is advertising cheap data on nairaland!
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by EmmaLege: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Can u imagine undecided
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Spylord48:
captured on camera yet his face isn't showing?

What do you need his face for? Lazy detective. With the route and town, his name is conspicuous from his uniform.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Dcholeric: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
But you didn't say the offense of the driver...!!!

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

look at this man o

all these rubbish that you typed how does it justify the action of the policeman?

is a policeman suppose to collect bribe?
what is his work?
when a policeman catches a criminal what is he suppose to do ? collect bribe? or arrest the law breaker?

oga type sense

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
lol...Nigerian police will never seize to amaze me
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
They can't do without taking bribe,

Na their way
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ibkgab001: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
You should have snapped his number tag

Those unfortunate set of people at police head quarters won't see anything bad about this ... God pass them

Egunje don spoil Lagos ... now e don spoil everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Fabianoribhabor: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
na today e start?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Uziyl(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
nonsense. this is no longer a news. wasting your time snapping.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Giving and collecting bribe is a crime unfortunately it's now a norm in Nigeria and the NPF.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by eprince21(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
You are saying it like its news.. ..its a way of life.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by eprince21(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's not bribe broda.. ....its tips.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Horlami3370: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

First I could see from the 1st pic that the driver first gave the Policeman something that looks like a driver's license - Perhaps expired

There's a paper hanging slightly above the driver's side of the windscreen - Perhaps no vehicle papers

So, that justify him to collect bribe, and moreover, when does the police job became same as VIO
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

slowpoke that's what you are.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by emmyN(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
That officer is in trouble. His name tag was captured
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

My friend you are seeing things that are not in the pic. Are you a perpetual white garri consumer

You don dey see double OOOO

Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by oweman: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Spylord48:
captured on camera yet his face isn't showing?

Fake FAKE. FAKE .
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Is that a yardstick for collecting bribe. Why not charge him for the offence and make sure he faces the appropriate penalty. Rather than collecting some polymer notes so he can buy bitters and tumble with a ho by night. Some comments just leave you dumbstruck. The same police who stop guys and illegally search through their phones just because the guys are wearing dreads or tattoos. When they actually know and dine with the lot of gboyz. Corruption rules in every sector.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you want me to get you 100 of such pictures, trust me I will. I fit get the videos self!! In my village, police dey collect money anyhow, they even increased it to #200 recently.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

ohhhh my God, how did we get here, must you comment? When did it turn the duty of a police man to check vehicle papers, and moreover is that the reason he should collect bribe? Is like ur father is a policeman
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatermax77:
I support the police man, Let them even collect it any how.
Because the politicians stilling billions are being praised & worshiped.
U people do want the police man to build a house?

I've marked people like you in the list of those I'll not support when they finally campaign for leadership positions in the future.
Meaning you'll gladly do the same if you the policeman. Be supporting crime publicly without shame
Will two wrongs amount to a right?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

bros, abeg leave this analysis... the police collect bribe...
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatermax77:
I support the police man, Let them even collect it any how.
Because the politicians stilling billions are being praised & worshiped.
U people do want the police man to build a house?
Trash!!!!
are u a policeman
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Queendoncom:
Hmm. It's not new. If I snap the number of police men and army officers I catch on camera on a daily basis. I might get an award for it
what are u saying!
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
debolayinka:

I've marked people like you in the list of those I'll not support when they finally campaign for leadership positions in the future.
Meaning you'll gladly do the same if you the policeman. Be supporting crime publicly without shame
Will two wrongs amount to a right?

U are a child, who cares about ur support.
All our politicians are more or less criminals & they still win election with or without ur support.
We criticise alot in this nation but always fail to carry out reasearch why things happen the way it happens.
I seriously pity our police officers who sacrifice much but are paid pie nut, while our House of Assembly members are paid hassard allowance for sitting on airconditioned halls.
Many good police officers served Nigeria for 35 years & they cannot afford a house for there family.
Thier pensions & entitlment delayed or not paid as our govt continue to pay lip service on issues of security & u expect them to fold arms & waith for the govt?
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by ladensmith(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Craigbrown4076:
Well this isn't a first... and it wont be the last
This morning I heard on radio that the police actually have no choice but to collect bribe because of the low salary earnings they receive. Imagine a police recruit earning #9,000 monthly as salary when the minimum wage is #18,000. The question that comes to mind is... what really is the problem
bros, no policeman dey collect 9k....They earn above that salary scale.
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
greatermax77:

U are a child, who cares about ur support.
All our politicians are more or less criminals & they still win election with or without ur support.
We criticise alot in this nation but always fail to carry out reasearch why things happen the way it happens.
I seriously pity our police officers who sacrifice much but are paid pie nut, while our House of Assembly members are paid hassard allowance for sitting on airconditioned halls.
Many good police officers served Nigeria for 35 years & they cannot afford a house for there family.
Thier pensions & entitlment delayed or not paid as our govt continue to pay lip service on issues of security & u expect them to fold arms & waith for the govt?

And the best way to pity policemen is to encourage them to improve their livelihood through criminal means?
Old man I fear you oooo!
Re: Policeman Caught Collecting Bribe At Yola Market (Photos) by Craigbrown4076: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
ladensmith:
bros, no policeman dey collect 9k....They earn above that salary scale.
So i heard on the radio... i am pretty sure i heard #9,000 so what do u think is the salary of a private?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Axe-wielding Cultists Along A Railway In Benue. Graphic Photo / Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison / Babatunde Adeluka Olubasa: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.