Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (62936 Views)

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by gurunlocker: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's how they will start brainwashing them one by one, misinterpreting the Quran and breed extremist.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by baesheska(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is just a religion, this might be an Islamic school, jeez...most Islamic schools have color codes...you guys just sit there and make assumptions which Is clearly not nice ....can this society please just think positive for once

6 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by kn23h(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by origima: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
lucky999:
which God are this Muslim worshiping

Which God are Christians worshipping? Am a Christian but the way we debase muslems amuse me.Muslems protect Religion but what of u? Don't cherubim,Sabbath, Olumba etc not Christians and don't they dress funy? What of bishops and even Pope?

9 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by MrAJQ(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
lucky999:

The God of your lord, the most high, the creator of heaven and earth, the creator of what you worship

7 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by mrMeen(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
just that people on nairaland in general are filled with hatred.
is this the way you want to go, is this the path you want to follow, burying yourself deep in your veil of ignorance and hatred not willing to attempt to understand something even if it kicks you squarely on your faces.

in catholic churches do they not have a dress code.

the schools your younger brothers and sisters attend don't they have one.

the suits that bankers wear to work what is it.

the Ankara of Yoruba people what is it.

pray to God to eliminate this deep hatred festering in your hearts because frankly it's appalling.

9 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ibadan is about to go Ilorin way grin

Islam ehn, i tire for that religion

2 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by khalilullaah(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Josephjnr:
Hmmm! I pray we shouldn't have another terrorist group in Yoruba land o for anywhere serious Muslims go,terrorism follows.

bros, why na?
Must you lie to establish your point?

I guess you've never meet a Muslim in your entire existence.
And the ones you "accidentally" met failed to kill you.

6 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by madridguy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't really see anything wrong with this picture.. They re probably on their Uniform

Well not to say much I believe they know themselves

5 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorextee(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
I dont see anything wrong with their dress..
Its called uniform damn it undecided
Even in my church, each groups have their color code.
So becos a Muslim skool wore theirs, some Christians here are talking anyhow. That aint fair..

Theres so much hatred in this nairaland ND Nigeria as a whole. We really need to purge this hatred out of our system, be you Muslim, Christian, etc...

Go to quora, reddit and see pple with different faith, race, color come together and have a peaceful discussion.

But nairaland here dey like ghetto. undecided Na why some pple iq dey very low...

8 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Habyz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Josephjnr:
Hmmm! I pray we shouldn't have another terrorist group in Yoruba land o for anywhere serious Muslims go,terrorism follows.
Seriously? undecided
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorextee(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
As in ehn, e tire me. Ordinary uniform, some pple carry am for head..

Chizzyjoyce:
I don't really see anything wrong with this picture.. They re probably on their Uniform

Well not to say much I believe they know themselves

6 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Habyz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
They will choose Islamic indoctrination rather than western education which they look at as a Haram.
If you know nothing about something shut the hell up, you don't have to say trash. Since when did Islam stop supporting knowledge seekers?

7 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Portgas(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
lucky999:

His name is. Allah and he is the only deity worthy of worship

5 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Habyz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Popes, pastors, soldiers, police officers, school children all were uniforms so what is the biggie if they decide to were theres. The way anti-islamists just display hatred and utmost stupidity is really amusing.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by jamislaw(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
NaijaMutant:
This kids would have been better served learning science and technology rather than a religious recitation which has been the problem of the north and the tool for terrorism in Nigeria
keep quit and take your ignorance to your potopoto region. Those people are kwakwanso supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by jamislaw(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
jerseyboy:
Arrest them all. They are being trained to go outside and MURDER.
their simply Kwankwaso supporters praying for him you can take your ignorance to the business center called church manage by yahoo yahoo pastors.....I hate Christians to the core.

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Solorrman(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
lucky999:

we worship the single God that has never had a child,he can never be associated with anybody either father brother or mother. Muslims serves the only God that had no penis and anus,we also anly serve the God that is pure,meaning he never visits toilet to exc;ret and urinate. As u thinkable sane person pls if i ask u, " why would a God have to creat anus and penis on himself" Is it okey for a God to excret and urinate ?

5 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by 2lateBiafra: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2017
lucky999:

Keep KWAYET, WE ARE WORSHIPING HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU DO
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Solorrman(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Somebody brought the headlines just to make a call for his insane brothers to insult islam. The uniform of this people is nothing new its just like that of ororo secondary school u use to go or do u mean u are not wearing uniform ? Secondly somebody asked which kind of God do muslim worship, i told him that muslims are the only religion that worship the single pure God that had no daughter,father,brother,friend or bussiness partner,he is the God that dont need anus and peni,s on his body because he never get married and do not visit toilet to defeacate and urinate,we can never worship a God that had to wrestle with some one and the guy hit him on the ground meaning a beating God. Our God said one must trive to follow the way of the Quran not a terrorist or even a petty thief or even kill a sheep with a big hammer,he said we should only use knife that is very sharp to avoid hardship toward the animal,so if some one choose to become a terrorist thats his palaver and he shall be call to account whatever he didwhy would somebody kill even a charmelion without reason ? Our God can never be killed and can also never interact physically with humans,because his power is unimaginable,he never shed any blood to save anybody,its either u become a good or suffer forever when amendment is too late and sorrow overwhelm the horizone. Our God also said if all muslims should be bad or never accept islam then that can not reduce or increase him anything its only who deserve the reward that would get it,if 9 billion people chooses to never follow good there would be no regret on his part its only u the perpetrator that shall face the blow,u may failed to understand the real religion here on earth and may insult the religion but its certain u shall die and the promise was u must witness and understand the right religion immediately when marribund or died in only a few seconds but the unfortunate shit is no going back,anybody can continue saying muslims are all terrorist as long as we know we are not then we are sure to be lucky thats all. people are talking and blaming islam all the time as if there is no criminal or killers on their side,we know that its not a justice to say all christian or buda are bad people just bkos a million people defy the religious doctrine

5 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by misterh(m): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Josephjnr:
The way you displayed your ignorance with this comment is saddening. Do you know that Islam has been practised for years in the SW before it even reached the Northern of Nigeria? Yet, we've never had any terrorism in the SW.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Antina(f): 3:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians sef, its definitely their own skool uniform and its clearly an Islamic skool...

That should be the case jare my brother.
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by bams2999(m): 4:09am On Nov 02, 2017
ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Lordnagato(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2017
The ignorance level on nairaland comment section is unparalleled.. Almost forgot why I stopped reading nairaland.. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by semyman: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Josephjnr:
Face your front. Anywhere serious Christians are gathered extortion is taking place

1 Like

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Kabvert(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2017
femicyrus:
I don't know what they read in that book that makes one think of ending the life of innocent people.
i'm now challenging you to get one and read through!
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by rfnextar8(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2017
are you blind? can't you see that is their uniform? and to all of you abusing the religion, I leave you all to the owner of the religion
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Mccullum: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2017
So because they wore red and white uniform it's problem to Christians while their choir in churches can wear such uniform colours and Muslims won't read any meaning to it... obviously most of Nigerian Christians are confusionist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by salis123(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2017
lucky999:
they are worshippin d God that created Jesus (as)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics) / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / 54 Muslim Players For The Premier League Season 2016-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.