Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (62926 Views)

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Strech(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2017
kn23h:
Islam has never been a problem for Yoruba progress. Close to half of Yoruba people are Muslims and they are one of the highly educated groups in Nigeria.

Christianity is a problem in the North
Islam is a problem with Igbos

The two most undeveloped region in Nigeria.

Yorubaland has no problem with Islam, Christianity or Traditional religion.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LJyN4larVuw/V6tJ1dNHOaI/AAAAAAAAYpE/O6r8uvSOMMYl9nc-Qx9ew4NNKfKiMTHwACLcB/s1600/pfnuns.jpg[/img]
shey na christains dey breed terrorist?
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by hapheeyxz: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2017
I think this happened when kwankwanso came to i.b, the road was even blocked....
In their mind now, dem dey pray 4 him to succeed, which is against the deen of ours(al-islam).

This is inside the hausa mosque at saabo in ibadan... They have 2 mosque there, the sunnih mosque and dt of suufis.
The sunnih did not even joined them dt day as dey av already prayed their own jumu'a before he came but the suufis waited till he came before they pray and most of them have this special dress code to welcome him that day.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by idu1(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
What's wrong in wearing red cloth?
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder why people think the other way they are definitely Islamic school students dressed in their uniforms
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by harbjar(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2017
femicyrus:
I don't know what they read in that book that makes one think of ending the life of innocent people.
have you read the book before "Quran " am sure the answer is No.. So why judge from hearsay and of that which you have no idea about...
Seek the truth and it shall set you free... Get a copy of it and see it yourself
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by TeamSimple(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
lucky999:
which God are this Muslim worshiping

We worship out creator . I don't know about you
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by TeamSimple(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2017
femicyrus:
I don't know what they read in that book that makes one think of ending the life of innocent people.
Same thing the crusaders , anti Balakas, Orange volunteers, Catholic reaction force et all read that made them kill millions of people in the past .

1 Like

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by TeamSimple(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2017
kn23h:
So much religious intolerance from one particular tribe in Nigeria on this thread.
They get so happy and reach optimum climax when they see any thread with Quran, Muslim, Islam , North , Saudi . What I don't get is how their actions affect Islam as a religion . They keep making a fool of themselves. But we know what they are ,COWARDS. They attack Muslims online but will see you on the street sharing pamphlets while telling you we know we serve the same God and acting nice . And I am always like who are these epileptic patients trying to fool with their erratic attitude . This there same attitude of attacking Islam while trying to sell Christianity was what drove me to my convert in 2008. I asked a winners pastor , what do I stand to gain if I become a Christian? He kept telling me peace of mind and eternal life. I was like what the Bleep , my life has never been more peaceful and orderly than when I became a Muslim, same with my Islamic family . Senseless children of mental penury .

6 Likes

Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Meritocracy: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
What is wrong in wearing uniform attire and reading Quran, if they wear aso ebi and eating amala or semo there won't be any complain, they are Arabic student reading Quran.
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by Bullhari007(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
what are they reading what are are they reciting another terrorist on the beat
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by SwagCity(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
femicyrus:
sorry pls..bt are there no criminals that are christians?
note: this is not a justification for terrorism though
just asking.
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by najib632(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2018
femicyrus:
Read it and find out for yourself.
Re: Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate by najib632(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2018
lucky999:
which God are this Muslim worshiping

The God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics) / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / 54 Muslim Players For The Premier League Season 2016-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.