Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack (90349 Views)

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting / Burial Of Sam Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Who Slumped & Died While Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by tballeyy(m): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2017
seguno2:
That is juju at work.
The father has used the son’ death to elongate his own life that was terminally ill.
What a diabolical demon.
don't just time for the sake of typing I beg u, if u don't want OGUN OO lakaye osin mole fall on u on ur way to Work dis morning
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by psalmistkakah(m): 4:19am On Nov 02, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Poor boy! May his soul rest in peace.

APC is just throwing spiritual bomb upandan and only the strong like Rock Fayose can survive it.

If the boy had a wife, she should take heart!

Tinubu, take heart too.
Which one b spiritual bomb. Lol�����
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nickymezor(f): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Paperwhite:
God grant you rest son and your family the fortitude of this sad event.
Amen
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Poor boy! May his soul rest in peace.

APC is just throwing spiritual bomb upandan and only the strong like Rock Fayose can survive it.

If the boy had a wife, she should take heart!

Tinubu, take heart too.

If my father is rich like tinubu I will never die,,I will not succumb to death' who will I leave all the money's for, never never

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by DianaJ(f): 4:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Its a pity is either his into hard drugs or his dad has used him for ...............make I no talk shaa grin grin
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by mr1759: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2017
all this political leaders at the national level shall
this exactly how Anelnin senior son son slum and die too few months ago.
what is killing this ppl first son like this?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by jarkata(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
Your father is a thief...He trained you with stolen funds.. He is also a rapist... For decades your dad raped - and is still raping - the country you just left....
dey tell u or u they there. Death is inevitable, anybody can die anytime, if God should count d sins of our parents on us, who is a saint then. U r talking as if ur lineage is saint. Pack well
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by jarkata(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
Your father is a thief...He trained you with stolen funds.. He is also a rapist... For decades your dad raped - and is still raping - the country you just left....
dey tell u or u they there. Death is inevitable, anybody can die anytime, if God should count d sins of our parents on us, who is a saint then. U r talking as if ur lineage is saint. Pack well

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by jarkata(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2017
DianaJ:
Its a pity is either his into hard drugs or his dad has used him for ...............make I no talk shaa grin grin
hw did u know, u dey there?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Toks2008(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder why they did not put his pics..so for some of you who might be wondering what he looked like..here is his pics.

R.I.P bro

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Sandrapreti(f): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Nawa o. even the rich still die of heart attack
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by OLRAYS(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Firstcitizen: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Tinubu visited Buhari yesterday
His son dies today.

Conspiracy theorist...

Find the missing link

Which missing link? you mean the one that links your brain to basic intelligence?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by sisisioge: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2017
How old was he that his heart was stressed enough for an attack? It is well o. May God keep troubles away from us, strengthen us to stay atop of our situations. What a waste...my sincere condolence to his Family and loved ones.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by highchief1: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE WAY PEOPLE DIE THESE DAYS THOUGH.
the more u look.tinubu is too strong these ppl do sacieifices sporadically
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by highchief1: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
The things my mind re telling me about this guys death.

I don't envy been a politicians Son
lol do u envy bin a danfo drivers son?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by highchief1: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Tinubu just upgraded in the spirit world
tell dem Jor ppl are just typing poo they think jagaban is Christmas name
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Tonez007(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2017
its close to newyear they don dey renew sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by sinceraconcept(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Let's tell ourself the truth, what on earth will make this young man die via heart attack, if I'm to debate on the death of this young man with his father, I'm going to win jagaban and tell him to his face he sacrificed his son for 2019 and long life. If you don't believe that people like this exist, ask people that knew bukola saraki father very well in ilorin.
I lived in Ilorin for up to 15 years. Saraki is devil itself. I just laugh when some people see him as an Angel or just like a politician that just loot. they don't know what he does to accumulate that wealth and power. He learned all that from his father too though and if he didn't go his father's way,who knows what could have happened to him too. but he's monster in human flesh himself and even badder than his father now. people just think you just get that powerful like that with nothing to exchange with
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by ajebuter(f): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
May God in His infinite mercy console the entire family of Tinubu and give them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss .

As for the deceased, sleep on till resurrection..

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by chibabe259(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Let's tell ourself the truth, what on earth will make this young man die via heart attack, if I'm to debate on the death of this young man with his father, I'm going to win jagaban and tell him to his face he sacrificed his son for 2019 and long life. If you don't believe that people like this exist, ask people that knew bukola saraki father very well in ilorin.

Especially after his witchcraft meeting with Buhari, his son from his first wife died a day after......hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by columbus007(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided No big deal if he dies of heart attack, what of many Nigerians who die on a daily basis largely as a result of our useless health system that is dysfuctional due to corruption.

Many Nigerias who dont have the money to fly out, many who dont money to buy drigs or pay hospital bills and many others even have no food to take drugs.

Death don’t care about social status regardless of the son or daughter of whoever.
death doesn't give a fvck,you are right brov.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
They haven't seen anything yet,we the village peoplee has vowed that these politicians will experience the sufferings we are going through one way or d other.

Don't even wish your worst enemy to die. Death is inevitable, it is going to happen to us all one day and in one form or the other. RIP to the dead man and may God grant the Tinubus the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by londoner: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2017
It's a sad thing this young man died. Maybe he was even born with a weakened heart. That's not uncommon and as someone said if we were all to be judged by our ancestors no matter how far back we would all die young because I don't believe anyone has only good people in their ancestry.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nigeriadondie: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2017
grandstar:

He was less than 45years. Heart attacks normally hit people much older than that. I suspect he was living a reckless.

Rumour has it that children of rich politicians live very reckless lives. El-rufai is rumoured to have list 2 kids already.

Why wont they live reckless lives when they feed fat on the collective wealth of the masses who have decided to keep quiet and be divided by religion and ethnicity.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Elioandrew: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Aminat508:
9pm ke? shocked
i have tire oooo! 9pm indeed. News that I read sometime around 5pm has now turned to 9pm. Maybe Lagos state now have different time zone from other states of naija.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nigeriadondie: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I lived in Ilorin for up to 15 years. Saraki is devil itself. I just laugh when some people see him as an Angel or just like a politician that just loot. they don't know what he does to accumulate that wealth and power. He learned all that from his father too though and if he didn't go his father's way,who knows what could have happened to him too. but he's monster in human flesh himself and even badder than his father now. people just think you just get that powerful like that with nothing to exchange with
Bros we know na. It is for this reason Nigeria can never better.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2017
What a pity. He died at his prime. I wonder what must have attacked his heart. May God give the family the fortitude to bear his loss. Be strong Asiwaju. You are such a nice man. Take heart. God giveth and he taketh. None of us on this thread will see year 2150. We should be closer to God as no one knows who's next.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by wyqay: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
death is inevitable rip babajide
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by guru03(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP. So the rich also cry.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by InvertedHammer: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are homes supposed to be stocked with AED's ?
/
If you value your life...YES!

And a crazy place like Nigeria, it should be standard if one can afford it.

\
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by limitless777(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Bros enhhh!
U no under-yarn, U over-yarn in fact U scatter-yarn. True talk n hardcore at d same time.

I know wetin U dey talk about wella.
A WORD IS enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.