Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting (29191 Views)

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Adamu Kwanate Slumps And Dies In Adamawa During Political Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by NotJobless: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption .

.Hon. Adamu Kwanate, member representing Nassarawo-Binyeri constituency is dead, his death comes barely a week after the death of Hon. Abubakar Abdulrahman of Mubi South constituency in Adamawa State..

May his soul rest in peace

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/adamu-kwanate/

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by madmohamed(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption .

.Hon. Adamu Kwanate, member representing Nassarawo-Binyeri constituency is dead, his death comes barely a week after the death of Hon. Abubakar Abdulrahman of Mubi South constituency in Adamawa State..

cc; lalasticlala

by looking at his face I can see the he have diabetes .why can hem have some rest and leave politic .

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Ilé ayé, ilé asán
Àfọwọ́bà fiílẹ̀ ni

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Tesclaros(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
I wanna travel out to any other country that is not in Africa to work.. But i go no money.. who can help? I'm ready to work as a PA

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Its a lie.

Pics or I don't believe it...

All of the big men with their big stomachs don't they read the quoran or bible at all to know that we came with nothing and we go wwiith nothing. It is what people would use to remember us that will be left behind ie good deeds.

Rip to you..we will all die someday and may God let good deeds be met in our hands and not untimely.

Amen..

PS.those of you disturbing his beautiful country..one day you will sleep and won't take that dollar with you.
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Am I The only one who hasn't seen the pictures?
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by lilianofentse(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why is he looking so sad sad
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rip Mr,may you rest on the half moon and the star
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by genabc(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
The gods are finally answering our prayers...
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bintin laye

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by kaen1317: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
RIP to the dead. Lord we pray that anyone that has a hand in the killing of innocent Nigerians to also slump and die
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Mutemenot(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
He looks dead even when he was alive

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Timisamd(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
Why is he looking so sad sad
because he is dead and not happy that he died cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by ClearFlair: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Sultty(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry To must chop national cake no be by force

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by yuanexchanger: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Timisamd(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Joromi12:
[b]Bintin[/b]laye
hmmn dié baí layê oo
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by lilianofentse(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Timisamd:
because he is dead and not happy that he died cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Michealjackson3: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
See below
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by jericco1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
the cap is confusing me
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by LexngtonSteele: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
madmohamed:
by looking at his face I can see the he have diabetes .why can hem have some rest and leave politic .

shocked

You have sugar level testing eyes oooo
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Benosky011(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Check am well well, na low BP kill am.
Most of these politicians are dead people walking.
May God console the people he left behind.
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Hotzone(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tesclaros:
I wanna travel out to any other country that is not in Africa to work.. But i go no money.. who can help? I'm ready to work as a PA
I need job in public forum but u couldn't tender ur resume to the public, u r not loyal
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Gozzzy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
madmohamed:
Oshey...glucometer eyes..... I feel you... Na with eyes you dey take diagnose diabetes.... Íhúla gí, í ga egbuli mmadú!!!!! angry angry sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Tesclaros(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hotzone:

I need job in public forum but u couldn't tender ur resume to the public, u r not loyal
lol
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Always good to exercise,eat healthy,drink less alcohol and avoid stressing urself. If u do this u will have a healthy heart and healthy body and all those yama disease like diabetes,high blood pressure,athrities will run far from u. RIP.
Re: Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting by ylaa(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
kai buhari go kill people finish for this NEXT LEVEL
DEATH DEATH DEATH
anyway, na dem dem.
rip to the dead. may allah console your pamily abi na family. grin grin

NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years / Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.