Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons (36031 Views)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) / #bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / Curvy Actress Chika Ike Poses With Her G-Wagon In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by franklingud(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
The fingers tho. How do ladies wash their "towtow" with this kain nails? undecided
You are one of 'em, so ask yourself that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
The fingers tho. How do ladies wash their "toto" with this kain nails? undecided
cool

Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
cool Go girl victor has a lot to lose........ when you date rich guys if the relationship doesn't work out you will have to fall on the goodies he bought for you cuppy is a wise girl just like me
you No De Ever Get Anything reasonable to Say
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by mekuxiani(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Your just a naughty gal
makydebbie:
The fingers tho. How do ladies wash their "towtow" with this kain nails? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Decryptor(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You don't know how much these footballers earn that is why you are talking rubbish! This cost of this car is pure water money to victor anichebe, so how has he got a lot to lose? you can only say that if it was his life-savings he used to buy the car for the babe grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should know that girls like biacan come cheap in the dozen. G-Class to peeps like them is an asset.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Decryptor(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
franklingud:

You are one of 'em, so ask yourself that.

I checked makydebbie's nails...they ain't long nah
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Decryptor:

I checked makydebbie's nails...they ain't long nah
I ignored his comment, you should do same. wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
True.. I hate that thing ehn
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy new month to you too.
I like you. Will really really love to know you more
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Pynkylypz:
True.. I hate that thing ehn
Me too. sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I like you. Will really really love to know you more
Well, since you're active on NL I'm sure you'll see my comments. wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Will I get to know you more through your comments? Wanna slide into your dm, hope you won't mind?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by thunderbabs: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:

Sebi u b female?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Hades2016(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
they employ people to do it for them

Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Ihatelove(f): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
you dont use your nail tips to wash your vagina
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Ten06(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
The car is not moving, it's in one position. Check the speedometer and the engine meter they did not move an inch
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Augustap(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
michael142:

Losing a Scorpio girl is the best thing that ever happen to a man. See all otedola children, na dj cuppy be olosho
You're astrologically correct. But why na, pity her
Otedola be like

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Augustap(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
See nails. I'm sure no one picks a fight with her grin
See color riot skin sef,

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Bibi294(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
She can wash her towtow conveniently... What of those who keep long nails? Won't they?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Bibi294(f): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:
See nails. I'm sure no one picks a fight with her grin
See color riot skin sef,
Aside from her bleeching, sheybi you know some are naturally born with dark knuckles
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Augustap(f): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Bibi294:

Aside from her bleeching, sheybi you know some are naturally born with dark knuckles
Yea dts true, but hers aren't natural at all
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Kendroid: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
cool Go girl victor has a lot to lose........ when you date rich guys if the relationship doesn't work out you will have to fall on the goodies he bought for you cuppy is a wise girl just like me

Asif he didn't shagg her!! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Bibi294(f): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:

Yea dts true, but hers aren't natural at all
Maybe or maybe not
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by MLK22555: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Wise just like u How Many Cars u get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
biacan:
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by mcchancer(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Her fingers though
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by cescky(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
these sportsmen are fools,that's why many of them go broke after their career. he bought a girl a girl white Gwagon just for dating her for months which a business would never do. his mother might be in the village suffering like that o. and they would later come to village frying garri with their parents like they're good children. that's their own way of showing love to their parents

Lol

His parents are rich "English " people
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by edimolu(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
bigtt76:
What is this doing on Frontpage? Maybe it should have been 'DJ Cuppy wearing her pants' na sense! Plenty important threads begging to go to the Frontpage na this trash come up. I give up... The mod here is one of Nigeria's problems angry
Haaaa Una dey abuse Nairaland Mod Abi
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
How e go wake up for morning na the first thing e see for push go frontpage ...haba! angry

kingdoncome:

Haaaa Una dey abuse Nairaland Mod Abi
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
edimolu:

Hmmmm
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bibi294:

She can wash her towtow conveniently... What of those who keep long nails? Won't they?
What's the difference?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Will I get to know you more through your comments? Wanna slide into your dm, hope you won't mind?
I do mind. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / Juliana Olayode Replies Those Accusing Her Of 'lying About Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.