Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) (13883 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Etizz: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Ayo4251:
We have heard you, we will look into the matter in the next Eke Market day. The Igwe traveled to the neighboring village for a diplomatic meeting, and the council of elders can't debate on this issue in his absence.

Thank you.

guy I died...... lol
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Habyz(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Geenickel:
Interesting writ though..

But i guess my case is kinda different, because i could go through a week without push-ups or any form of exercises and stil hv my chest muscles looking well fed... How's this possible? .. OP..
I'm not a fit was expert like the OP bit I do know you need twice the amount of time taken to be fit to lose it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Ayo4251:
We have heard you, we will look into the matter in the next Eke Market day. The Igwe traveled to the neighboring village for a diplomatic meeting, and the council of elders can't debate on this issue in his absence.

Thank you.
Too much nollywood grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,

I think diet should be included too.
Abeg which kind protein person go take to get body small. grin
Beans and moi moi cheesy grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by sirxbit(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
joenor:
Oga me n that guy above, na the same person.... how to do this bench press?
E hard explain o
Just google am
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by joenor(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
My broda I don see am... I go try
sirxbit:

E hard explain o
Just google am
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2017
wintersnow:
I've been doing press up for almost 2 year, but my chest is still flat... cry cry why's my case different
do you do it well? do you feel any pains around the chest region when you started and do you still feel it now? like how many push ups do you do? How skinny or fat are you?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2017
internationalman:
u can never see d effects of exercise in bodies like mine no matter how much u try.
I don't think that's true, you're not skinny.

BTW, what are you doing with those long nails? shocked
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by internationalman(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
I don't think that's true, you're not skinny.

BTW, what are you doing with those long nails? shocked
I'm averagely skinny.
As for the nails my babe gives strict instruction not to cut it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
internationalman:

I'm averagely skinny.
As for the nails my babe gives strict instruction not to cut it.
perhaps she likes you using them on her wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by internationalman(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
perhaps she likes you using them on her wink
not on the inside of her but on the surface of her skin just to scratch her.
she just adores it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
internationalman:
not on the inside of her but on the surface of her skin just to scratch her. she just adores it.
cheesy whatever rocks your boats man. enjoy!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by KwameGhana: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Geenickel:

But i guess my case is kinda different, because i could go through a week without push-ups or any form of exercises and stil hv my chest muscles looking well fed... How's this possible? .. OP..

May be you do alot of push ups in bed. �
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Geenickel:

You're a Mesomorph.... lucky..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Geenickel(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2017
KwameGhana:

May be you do alot of push ups in bed. �

Hahahaha.... Ass..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) by Geenickel(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

You're a Mesomorph.... lucky..

Not really tho.. Its just that when i do push-ups its ntn less than 100reps per frst set.. Then a couple of 80's..nd so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Officials Steal $3.8m HIV/AIDS Money / How Do I Increase In Weight? / Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.