Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (68085 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / The Transformation Photos Of A Once Malnourished Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
A twitter user Tianna took to the internet to share her transformation photos and the pains she went through to get her body back in shape.

Here is what the twitter world think about her new shape:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-transformation-of-this-17-year.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2018
keep fit, some people prefer dem big. lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
I don't think that kind of weight loss is possible in 2 to 3 months.

Also weight loss of this type and speed will "certainly" leave a lot of wrinkles, folds and "sagged flesh" on her stomach and upper arms. Yet her stomach looks so smooth without a single blemish.

Sometimes you take online stories with a pinch of salt. Don't believe all you read.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Also weight loss of this type and speed will "certainly" leave a lot of wrinkles, folds and "sagged flesh" on her stomach and upper arms. Yet her stomach looks so smooth without a single blemish.

Sometimes you take online stories with a pinch of salt. Don't believe all you read.
She's still young. Those flaps won't be there

38 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good shape but dey there dey deceive people you hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by veekid(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Even the boobs too
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Ulue: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Change is the only constant
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
I nva knew that big breazt shrink with exercise. Hw abt di*k? Does it shrink too? undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
The surgery must have cost a fortune

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Leetunechi: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Islam is a religion of piss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Had one faaaat coursemate dat got very slim within a month. I thought she evn contacted a disease, didnt knw she worked on herself.
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
2 - 3 months?

Ridiculous lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by 234GT(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
I wasn't shocked!
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by rekeson: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeah I can relate.

Was slim fit in 2012 but became Big Show btw 2013-2017 due to poor dieting and lack of exercise.

But I am already trimming down again by just observing a simple rule; NO EATING AFTER 7 PM.

My potbelly is already disappearing. Pure magic....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by slegend(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
your cup of fattyacid

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by timadings(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow really impressive, if it's true Sha. People should learn from this instead of just sitting their lazy behind at home.
In others news,
Get a great Injoo tab for just 15k. Link below, no time

https://www.nairaland.com/4274699/bonanza-injoo-tab-sale-just#63966598
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by delishpot: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

FortifiedCity:
She's still young. Those flaps won't be there

Yes you are right. She had surgery to reduce the boobs and other parts. She definitely would have loose skin if she did not undergo cosmetic surgery. As for how quickly when lost the weight, maybe she tied her stomach.

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by cold(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Donkay82: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
So breast too dey loose weight? If I hear!!!
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

She wnt tell you dat she used drugs too. Yea they take slimming pills.

Nd go under d knife most times. But dnt expeect dem to tell u.

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Decale: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

It's possible. An hour of cardio/HIIT everyday and diet modification does wonders

Where did you see in the post she showed her belly? It was someone else's

Please read better next time...

The point of the post is not to find a little bit of negative and blow it.

She's inspiring people out there that desire to cut fat. Leave your negativity out of it.

Most likely, you're overweight and want to bring other successful people down. This is 2018...

10 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Speechless
Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by ryut: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
But nothing wrong with the body. People like us love massive,heavy duty, fat,chubby body like the first pix,thats our brand and attracts me. I prefer the first pix to the slim one.I love it everything massive and big!

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Leetunechi:
Islam is a religion of piss
stupid religious bigot what exactly is the relationship between the topic and this nonsense you typed

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Decale: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Donkay82:
So breast too dey loose weight? If I hear!!!

You lose äss and breast when you lose weight. It's just fat...

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Chaii Nigerians!! You just succeeded in deceiving the four people that gave your misinformed post a like...on the contrary, a natural weight loss does NOT leave one with wrinkles! It is when one goes under the knife that folds and wrinkles show the most...I’ve seen people transform before my eyes here in Nigeria by just sheer discipline (workouts and diets) and these guys can’t afford cosmetic surgery for sure..

5 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Decale: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
She wnt tell you dat she used drugs too. Yea they take slimming pills.

Nd go under d knife most times. But dnt expeect dem to tell u.

This is ignorance, ma'am...

Slimming pills don't reduce fat that quick. They reduce your appetite and clear out bloating. Same thing as ginger tea and all those slimming tea.

You clear out fat quickly when your body significantly increases it's metabolic rate, either through diet (protein) or workouts...

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) by Surhdyk101: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guess it is easier to lose fat Person siddown wey wan add small weight e no see

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.